Community Focus

Old 10-11-2007, 11:15 PM #1
jawbraker
Christ Krew

jawbraker owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
jawbraker is for the Gunfight
jawbraker plays in the APPA D5 division
Cool compound

so who is going sat.so we can have some fun.

Action Star Games
luxe owner #44
cc paintball
http://www.pblyfe.com
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-11-2007, 11:19 PM #2
zerokram
Team XTC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawbraker View Post
so who is going sat.so we can have some fun.
o me buddy me
Old 10-11-2007, 11:31 PM #3
GOML V2.0
Trilla..

will be working.....
Old 10-11-2007, 11:40 PM #4
[coolpbkid]
VWC

[coolpbkid] plays in the PSP
[coolpbkid] plays in the APPA D3 division
i think im going sunday... if i have money
Old 10-12-2007, 12:06 AM #5
xxpaintballkingxx57
//

me and some friends
Old 10-12-2007, 07:07 PM #6
Ion Victor (Banned)

Compound Is a Rip off.

I went there and it was to costly and the guy that works there was a dick.... Hsp is better i think but im new to paintball so im gona try sc this time around....
Old 10-12-2007, 07:09 PM #7
theevilomen

just look at YOUR NAME!!!! ION VICTOR!! enough said. Compound is a good place for teams to play each other

Ipod/creative fs
Old 10-12-2007, 07:46 PM #8
xxpaintballkingxx57
//

Quote:
Originally Posted by theevilomen View Post
just look at YOUR NAME!!!! ION VICTOR!! enough said. Compound is a good place for teams to play each other
hit
Old 10-12-2007, 08:27 PM #9
Ion Victor (Banned)

Teams ya it's good.. New players no way..

It is ok i just got lit up out there but im new so im trying... I just had a bad 1st run there and the guy that works there was realy rude so that didn't help out... But i was to harsh in my first post.....
Old 10-12-2007, 08:31 PM #10
nate89 (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ion Victor View Post
It is ok i just got lit up out there but im new so im trying... I just had a bad 1st run there and the guy that works there was realy rude so that didn't help out... But i was to harsh in my first post.....
The compound will give you more for your money than any other park in so-cal imo, the staff has been nothing but friendly to me.
Old 10-12-2007, 08:51 PM #11
killakid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ion Victor View Post
Were u there on sunday?
Old 10-13-2007, 12:26 AM #12
DYEGIRL315
GWC Member #22

ill be their w/ Keebler Factory on saturday..i dont think we are scrimmaging though.
Old 10-13-2007, 12:42 AM #13
xxpaintballkingxx57
//

Quote:
Originally Posted by DYEGIRL315 View Post
ill be their w/ Keebler Factory on saturday..i dont think we are scrimmaging though.
you guys never scrim anyone
Old 10-13-2007, 09:27 PM #14
DanielVillarreal

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpaintballkingxx57 View Post
you guys never scrim anyone
TRUFFF!
Old 10-15-2007, 07:15 PM #15
themusicneedsyou
"Get Da !@#$ Out Player!"

I would like to meet that Ion Victor guy in person, I got words for you buddy! Alot of people have invested alot of time and money in the building of that park called the Compound. That is the best place to play for the money, they have the nicest staff, and the bunkers get cleaned everyday whicj i love the most! The paintballs even get removed every day. Next on the schedule is turf on the xball field, money permitting. You must be a newbie tryin to talk !@#$ like you did in jr high before you got your first black eye. Have you even played at HSP? you know what its like to hide behind half filled bunkers? Have you even played at SC tournament fields before? You know what its like to slide into metal weight plates and 50lb dumbells holding down bunker? Try playing a few more years before you talk heavy on one field. Too many people will bonus you for that!
Old 10-16-2007, 03:11 AM #16
dyefoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by themusicneedsyou View Post
I would like to meet that Ion Victor guy in person, I got words for you buddy! Alot of people have invested alot of time and money in the building of that park called the Compound. That is the best place to play for the money, they have the nicest staff, and the bunkers get cleaned everyday whicj i love the most! The paintballs even get removed every day. Next on the schedule is turf on the xball field, money permitting. You must be a newbie tryin to talk !@#$ like you did in jr high before you got your first black eye. Have you even played at HSP? you know what its like to hide behind half filled bunkers? Have you even played at SC tournament fields before? You know what its like to slide into metal weight plates and 50lb dumbells holding down bunker? Try playing a few more years before you talk heavy on one field. Too many people will bonus you for that!
calm down..he already admitted he's a newb..no need to flame him for speaking his mind. wow nice to know there's true ballers out there.

www.break.com
Old 10-16-2007, 04:01 AM #17
shoot+wipe=win
kensington

its an ok field its above sc and hsp but better teams go to hsp.
i was there sunday because of whitter being closed. the field is fine to me but the staff could do a better job. the one team would play us for some reason no one else would. refs were ok they did there job but should brush up on the rules like 1for1 and cheating rules we got a 1for1 on a pack him =(. but its over all a good field like it to get better
counter strike paintball. Innersphere .cc paintball.THRASH INC.