Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-09-2007, 04:13 PM #1
downfallcanteen

Angry Im about to drop my mini off a building...Help!!

I have been reading the forms and searching all over the web for answers but nothing is working...My Mini stopped working 3 days ago, it wouldn't fire, no click from the noid, nothing and also the led on the fore grip is blinking green and shows no indications of the trigger being pulled...So I thought maybe the magnet fell off the activation screw, no it was there...Then I checked the magnet underneath the sensor board, that was their too. After that I checked to see if the noid was okay by touching the magnet from the trigger to the bottom side of the frame, which activated the noid, so thats fine too. I have checked the sensor board, and the eyes are good too. I changed the battery a few times and still nothing. I even, checked the ball detents, they are okay too.

Basically I have done everything I can think of so I have come to you guys, let me know what you think...Thanks!
downfallcanteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-09-2007, 04:15 PM #2
Fallout55
<(':')> Boo!!1

Call KEE.
Fallout55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 04:16 PM #3
tooloney

did you check to see if the activation screw was screwed in the proper amount?

If its too far out, the magnet wont activate the HES.
tooloney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 04:23 PM #4
nick39

your trigger could just be adjusted wrong to it happened to me. and im about ready to do the same to my mini ive had so many probloms with it but i know it will be worth it in the end
nick39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 04:30 PM #5
downfallcanteen

Yeah ive been messing with the trigger for about an hour and still nothing....Thanks for the quick replies though.
Old 10-09-2007, 04:45 PM #6
Warhammer
Ronin Recon

Fallout55 nailed it. If you're have that big of a problem, just call Paintball Soultions (KEE Technical Support) at 1-800-220-3222 or send an e-mail to tech@paintballsolutions.com. They'll help you solve your problem.
Old 10-09-2007, 04:53 PM #7
RaymiusII
The All Knowing One

Annual Supporting Member
Take your trigger pin out and try to manually slide your trigger in and out. Check and make sure your magnet did not get turned over also.
RaymiusII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 05:14 PM #8
tooloney

i still say its gotta be the way the trigger is adjusted, if you got the noid to click by manually touching the hes with the magnet.
tooloney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 05:23 PM #9
carypearson

agreed with all of the above about the adjustment of the HES for the trigger...

When we (my brother and I) got our minis we accidentally made it so that his didn't work by improper adjustment of the trigger...

Remember that it needs to both move forward enough and back enough to trigger the sensor..

we had my brothers so cranked down that it would not register that the trigger had been released...

adjust the forward travel so that the trigger moves A LOT and then make sure to power up the marker with the eyes off (by holding the trigger down)
carypearson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 05:38 PM #10
fastfingers19
Fast Fingers

Check the trigger adjustment both in and out, read in the manual which one adjust activation. If you cannot get it to work call kee. They have some of the best service i've ever seen, ya it will be gone for a week but it will come back ready to go.
fastfingers19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 12:55 AM #11
28k-Lag
deine Mudda, alda!

And use blue loctite on the trigger adjustment screws, like the manual says.
28k-Lag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 01:43 AM #12
tbo27
bleckgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallout55 View Post
Call KEE.

Tell them what you told us. They'll be more than happy to help.
Old 10-10-2007, 04:10 PM #13
danny is a SexyBeast

ya i have nonstop problems with my mini 2. HATE IT!!!
Old 10-10-2007, 04:12 PM #14
chuckie303
im a chillax buggggg

tighten the top screw all the way. and then loosen a little. i had the same problem
Old 10-10-2007, 05:03 PM #15
Stealthymidget
Shhhh, They are Coming

If you want to drop your mini off a building, I want to be the person catching it.
Stealthymidget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 05:04 PM #16
mrbubbler

read the manual understand how things work it is not that hard to figure out what the problem is. but thanks for increasing the number of threads there are for the mini having problems you just shot yourself in the foot. there goes your resale.

black~blue fade 07 quest.
mrbubbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 05:11 PM #17
coolicarboy
Dont take my avatar!

coolicarboy plays in the PSP
coolicarboy owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
coolicarboy is for the Gunfight
coolicarboy posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthymidget View Post
If you want to drop your mini off a building, I want to be the person catching it.
Not if I can catch it first!

Palm Beach Vipers

Check out my vids!
coolicarboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 10:27 AM #18
downfallcanteen

Just wanted to say thanks for all the help, it was the trigger adjustment the activation screw some how got stripped and when I was trying to adjust it, the screw would just turn with out moving in or out, so I replaced the screw, replaced the magnet that was on the screw with a more powerful one, locitited it and now the mini is shooting better than ever!
Old 10-12-2007, 08:30 PM #19
spencer sanderson

mine has the same prob but the trigger sences that it is shooting but the noied does not click untill i shoot it about 100 times !!!!!help!!!!! and were did you get the stuff to replace if from

Last edited by spencer sanderson : 10-12-2007 at 08:31 PM. Reason: add more
spencer sanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 11:11 AM #20
fastnfree.dos
<<dos>>

how high of a building are you dropping your mini from? after a couple levels it's gonna hurt.

dos.search
fastnfree.dos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 02:49 PM #21
mik3paintbaLL
TIMES UP HOE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by downfallcanteen View Post
I have been reading the forms and searching all over the web for answers but nothing is working...My Mini stopped working 3 days ago, it wouldn't fire, no click from the noid, nothing and also the led on the fore grip is blinking green and shows no indications of the trigger being pulled...So I thought maybe the magnet fell off the activation screw, no it was there...Then I checked the magnet underneath the sensor board, that was their too. After that I checked to see if the noid was okay by touching the magnet from the trigger to the bottom side of the frame, which activated the noid, so thats fine too. I have checked the sensor board, and the eyes are good too. I changed the battery a few times and still nothing. I even, checked the ball detents, they are okay too.

Basically I have done everything I can think of so I have come to you guys, let me know what you think...Thanks!
hey man check your noid wen u pull the trigger all the way back can u hear the noid if not just order a new noid and get a 30day money back thing so if its not the noid then ship it back

NYC FTW!
mik3paintbaLL is offline   Reply With Quote