PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2008, 11:14 PM #1051
apunkjunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by icp1327 View Post
Ooooh can I come...please....please......I won't be naughty, unless thats what it takes....
Sorry man.....you're not my type....unless you have some of those hot juggalo girls with you .
Advertisement
Old 01-02-2008, 12:00 AM #1052
icp1327

Quote:
Originally Posted by apunkjunkie View Post
Sorry man.....you're not my type....unless you have some of those hot juggalo girls with you .
Sorry...I guess I will have to go elsewhere....

I really need to sign up for some ride alongs before I test!
Old 01-02-2008, 12:01 AM #1053
Anonymous014

Ok here's one,

Say you pull over a car with two people in it. You go up talk to them, and while walking back to your car to do the license lookup (or whatever it is), the passenger gets out and takes off running. What do you do?

Do you just walkie for backup and stay with the person still in the car, or do you leave the person in the car and take off after the fleeing person?

Also, same situation at a party:

You and your partner bust in on an party that had been called in for noise complaints. The door is opened and there is obvious illegal activity taking place. You yell freeze, so naturally, half the people run out the back, half freeze. Do you chase after the ones running while your partner stays at the house? Or do you both go out there kicking *** and taking names?

Also, when chasing after these people, if there are 20+ people running into the dark, you are only going to be able to tackle and stop one or two. Is there a method to your choice?

Thank you kindly!
Old 01-02-2008, 12:27 AM #1054
apunkjunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous014 View Post
Ok here's one,

Say you pull over a car with two people in it. You go up talk to them, and while walking back to your car to do the license lookup (or whatever it is), the passenger gets out and takes off running. What do you do?

Do you just walkie for backup and stay with the person still in the car, or do you leave the person in the car and take off after the fleeing person?

Also, same situation at a party:

You and your partner bust in on an party that had been called in for noise complaints. The door is opened and there is obvious illegal activity taking place. You yell freeze, so naturally, half the people run out the back, half freeze. Do you chase after the ones running while your partner stays at the house? Or do you both go out there kicking *** and taking names?

Also, when chasing after these people, if there are 20+ people running into the dark, you are only going to be able to tackle and stop one or two. Is there a method to your choice?

Thank you kindly!
Situation #1:

If I have the other guy's ID, I won't chase. If I don't and I have the driver's ID, I'll chase and if he leaves I charge him with obstruction.

Situation #2:

It depends on my mood. If I can get only one or two, that usually stops the parties for the summer. The question is...are you gonna be the one or two that I get .
Old 01-02-2008, 12:33 AM #1055
Anonymous014

Quote:
Originally Posted by apunkjunkie View Post
It depends on my mood. If I can get only one or two, that usually stops the parties for the summer. The question is...are you gonna be the one or two that I get .
Haha, I can almost guarantee I will not be. I'll be throwing people down behind me! lol.

No, but seriously, the second you enter a party and tell everyone to stay right where they are, doesn't everyone instantly bolt?
Old 01-02-2008, 12:36 AM #1056
apunkjunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous014 View Post
Haha, I can almost guarantee I will not be. I'll be throwing people down behind me! lol.

No, but seriously, the second you enter a party and tell everyone to stay right where they are, doesn't everyone instantly bolt?
Yup...and if I can find a reason to tow their cars, I usually do. In all honesty, if you don't run, you're more likely to get leniency.
Old 01-02-2008, 01:46 AM #1057
Rock Force
lolwut

Rock Force is a Supporting Member
I have a couple of silly questions for you.

As a cop, does personal experience/training make you remember something like a license plate or car make when you see something wrong? To give you a more specific situation, I was pulling up to an intersection with to make a left and there was a cop in his car on the perpendicular road. As in, when I made a left, I would be able to look over and see him (the road has a median) if that makes any sense. Anyways, my registration was expired (I had just noticed) and in TX, your registration is on your windshield, not your license plate. As I was driving and taking the left, I looked over and saw that the officer saw my registration on my windshield (said 10/07), which was sort of unusual. He didn't turn his lights on and uturn, I went a good two minutes down the road before I noticed him behind me. I saw him, he followed me for about another 30 seconds and then pulled me over for having an expired registration. I actually got off with just a warning, but I thought it ws kind of odd that he came and found me after that long. Hope my story made sense.

#2 I don't know if you deal with this a lot, but what do you usually do if you see a skater or two skating on public property? I skate, and make an effort not to destory anything intentionally, but I've had a few times where I've been confronted and had the officer be a total dick. I'm regularly a really nonconfrontational kind of guy, it just pisses me off when I make an effort to be nice and get nothing back.

Anyways, sorry for the lame questions, but I appreciate your time. THanks!
Old 01-02-2008, 02:17 AM #1058
apunkjunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Force View Post
I have a couple of silly questions for you.

As a cop, does personal experience/training make you remember something like a license plate or car make when you see something wrong? To give you a more specific situation, I was pulling up to an intersection with to make a left and there was a cop in his car on the perpendicular road. As in, when I made a left, I would be able to look over and see him (the road has a median) if that makes any sense. Anyways, my registration was expired (I had just noticed) and in TX, your registration is on your windshield, not your license plate. As I was driving and taking the left, I looked over and saw that the officer saw my registration on my windshield (said 10/07), which was sort of unusual. He didn't turn his lights on and uturn, I went a good two minutes down the road before I noticed him behind me. I saw him, he followed me for about another 30 seconds and then pulled me over for having an expired registration. I actually got off with just a warning, but I thought it ws kind of odd that he came and found me after that long. Hope my story made sense.

#2 I don't know if you deal with this a lot, but what do you usually do if you see a skater or two skating on public property? I skate, and make an effort not to destory anything intentionally, but I've had a few times where I've been confronted and had the officer be a total dick. I'm regularly a really nonconfrontational kind of guy, it just pisses me off when I make an effort to be nice and get nothing back.

Anyways, sorry for the lame questions, but I appreciate your time. THanks!
#1 - I don't know if in TX the stickers are different colors or they have different lettering. I've been doing this for only a little over 4 years and I can spot an expired tag from some of the more common states from a ways away. Once you look at the same things every day, you can tell what's out of place and what's not.

#2 - I usually ask them to take it behind the business so I don't have to answer the complaint later on. I don't care about skateboarders....I tried to be one myself back in the day until I realized that I couldn't figure out how to stop . Anyways, as long as they're not damaging anyone's property, I leave them alone unless the business calls me out there.
Old 01-02-2008, 02:48 AM #1059
proto baller 69

i just turned 18 nov 29 and was wondering my gf who is 17, if for whatever reason we were in a car and were pulled over or any circumstance and the officer saw us kiss, is this considered sagitory rape? or if at a party and the officer knew we had sex? and im in CA if it matters
Old 01-02-2008, 09:03 AM #1060
Nice Paintballer

Nice Paintballer is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by proto baller 69 View Post
i just turned 18 nov 29 and was wondering my gf who is 17, if for whatever reason we were in a car and were pulled over or any circumstance and the officer saw us kiss, is this considered sagitory rape? or if at a party and the officer knew we had sex? and im in CA if it matters
I'm pretty sure you have nothing to worry about. If you were at a party and the officer knew you had sex. How would he find out? I'm sure that is the least of his problems. Check your state's age of consent. Also, I might be wrong, but kissing is hardly sex. Sexual abuse, possibly if you did it and she was unwilling. Statutory rape, no. I think you have nothing to worry about
Old 01-02-2008, 11:30 AM #1061
apunkjunkie

Quote:
Kissing is no big deal. However, I'm not sure what the age of consent is in CA. In GA, you have to be 16 to consent to any sexual acts...so as long as both people are at least 16 its all good.
Old 01-02-2008, 12:45 PM #1062
DSDM
Dark Side Donut Master

DSDM plays in the PSP
DSDM donated to help Peyton Trent
DSDM owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
DSDM owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
DSDM is Legendary
What is the best reason for speeding you have heard?

I got pulled over about two months ago (I missed the drop in speed sign).

The officer asked, "do you know why I stopped you"? I said, "because I was driving with my head up my butt".

He just laughed and told me to "have a good day".
PTI Certified Master Airsmith #2822
Sergeant First Class, U.S. Army, Retired (1983-2003)
Facebook
Old 01-02-2008, 01:29 PM #1063
Rock Force
lolwut

Rock Force is a Supporting Member
That's awesome. I've heard some stuff like that. A question to go along with that - I've heard some people who say they know cops and if an officer pulls someone over for speeding and they give him something funnier than he's heard in a while - any truth to that statement, for yo uat least?

By the way, I appreciate you answering my other questions. I hadn't ever really thought about the sticker looking that out of place, but I saw a few 08 registrations on the way to work and they were certainly quite different from my 07 expired one.
Old 01-02-2008, 02:05 PM #1064
apunkjunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSDM View Post
What is the best reason for speeding you have heard?

I got pulled over about two months ago (I missed the drop in speed sign).

The officer asked, "do you know why I stopped you"? I said, "because I was driving with my head up my butt".

He just laughed and told me to "have a good day".
"I have to take a ****!" or "I've really gotta use the bathroom!" are the most common ones....other than, "I wasn't speeding!"

There was a guy who actually wrote someone a ticket for DWHUA (Driving While Head Up ***) and put the code section of the law they violated on the ticket. The solicitor's office got the ticket and asked him what it meant....needless to say, he got in trouble.
Old 01-02-2008, 02:05 PM #1065
apunkjunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Force View Post
That's awesome. I've heard some stuff like that. A question to go along with that - I've heard some people who say they know cops and if an officer pulls someone over for speeding and they give him something funnier than he's heard in a while - any truth to that statement, for yo uat least?

By the way, I appreciate you answering my other questions. I hadn't ever really thought about the sticker looking that out of place, but I saw a few 08 registrations on the way to work and they were certainly quite different from my 07 expired one.
It all depends on my mood. Usually if someone tells me the truth, I'll give them a warning or reduce it.
Old 01-02-2008, 03:38 PM #1066
Ionhotshot

Quote:
Kissing does not constitute sex, so you would be fine in that instance.

However, because she is still a minor, having sex would be illegal, and if found out, her parents could press charges. However, if you two are only a couple months apart, it probably wouldn't hold up in court and you'd probably get off.

(Age to consent in CA is 18)

My feedback:
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hot+feed back
Old 01-02-2008, 07:38 PM #1067
turdfurgason
You stay classy....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ionhotshot View Post
Kissing does not constitute sex, so you would be fine in that instance.

However, because she is still a minor, having sex would be illegal, and if found out, her parents could press charges. However, if you two are only a couple months apart, it probably wouldn't hold up in court and you'd probably get off.

(Age to consent in CA is 18)
but in most states as long as they are having SEX and are within 4 years of each other, it will normally never make it to trial. if it were the 2 of them having anal or oral sex they both could go to jail, and for a longer term due to sodomy laws.....i think in GA yall just had that guy get out of jail for his little crime......what are your thoughts on the crime, i had heard nothing.
Old 01-03-2008, 12:14 AM #1068
icp1327

Quote:
Originally Posted by turdfurgason View Post
but in most states as long as they are having SEX and are within 4 years of each other, it will normally never make it to trial. if it were the 2 of them having anal or oral sex they both could go to jail, and for a longer term due to sodomy laws.....i think in GA yall just had that guy get out of jail for his little crime......what are your thoughts on the crime, i had heard nothing.
Is that the case where it was consensual but since he was 18 and she was 17 or 16 that he mandatoraly had to go to jail?

Just be careful and keep it in your pants til she is 18.
Old 01-03-2008, 02:14 AM #1069
smartparts786
wilsonnnnn

has been a member for 10 years
smartparts786 plays in the PSP
smartparts786 is an NCPA player
im in GA as well, so hopefully you can relate.

my girlfriend just turned 18, i am 17.

legal consent in ga is 16, but since shes over 18, is this statutory rape?

also, if it IS, and for example me and my girlfriend are in my backseat in some parking lot at 11:30 naked (were just hugging ) and a cop busts us, should i say we were just having oral or does it matter at that point?

have you ever busted some late night lovers? hahaah

KENNESAW STATE PAINTBALL
Old 01-03-2008, 02:46 AM #1070
apunkjunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by turdfurgason View Post
Jenarlo Wilson...a scholarship athlete that was a target of a corrupt DA. Basically he got a blow job at 17 or 18 by a 15 year old (basically a senior getting a blow job by a freshman). It was video taped and got leaked and he was charged (with two other guys who plead out). Wilson fought the charge, lost, and was sentenced to 10 years in prison and labeled a sex offender because, at the time, sodomy was illegal and a felony when committed against a minor. A year after he was sentenced to 10 years, GA changed the law to make it a misdemeanor if you were within 3 years of the minor's age (basically still in high school together). However, they didn't make the law retro-active....so Wilson was stuck in jail for another 9 years for getting a blow job. After a long fight, he is finally out of jail. He has lost all of his scholarships and has been condemned to mediocre colleges.

My opinion is that you should not be charged with any act between two consenting adults. If it was shown that he had taken advantage of her in some way, then it should have been a crime. However, I don't believe a senior getting a blow job from a freshman should be a crime.
Old 01-03-2008, 02:47 AM #1071
apunkjunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartparts786 View Post
im in GA as well, so hopefully you can relate.

my girlfriend just turned 18, i am 17.

legal consent in ga is 16, but since shes over 18, is this statutory rape?

also, if it IS, and for example me and my girlfriend are in my backseat in some parking lot at 11:30 naked (were just hugging ) and a cop busts us, should i say we were just having oral or does it matter at that point?

have you ever busted some late night lovers? hahaah
You're fine with her being 18 and you 17. At 17, you're criminally an adult in GA...which means you go to big boy jail if you get caught committing a crime.

If you were "hugging" naked in a park, you're still committing indecent exposure if someone catches you.

I've busted a few, scare them, then usually let them go.