Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2007, 11:49 PM #85
Quittman
818L8
 
Quittman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Los Angeles
 has been a member for 10 years
Quittman posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSU2936 View Post
I hope one day you have to go through some half as traumatic and devastating as Katrina was and someone makes fun of you for it.

the world doesn't **** on california so i doubt that...

you can post here:
http://www.pbnation.com/forumdisplay.php?f=201
maybe someone in there will care
__________________
818L8.COM
SOUNDCLOUD
University of Colorado, Boulder Class of 2010
Quittman is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-10-2007, 12:10 AM #86
fblainen11
muh name's blaine
 
fblainen11's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: louisiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quittman View Post
the world doesn't **** on california so i doubt that...

you can post here:
http://www.pbnation.com/forumdisplay.php?f=201
maybe someone in there will care
hey buddy, why don't you go butt**** your boyfriend and share the HIV virus with him????!! yay!
__________________
"It takes 40 stabs to kill a thug."
Mdelphin

Dye Throttle

Torque Loader
fblainen11 is offline  
Old 10-10-2007, 12:55 AM #87
Ag-RyanČ
Jellymen
 
Ag-RyanČ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fort Campbell, KY
Ag-RyanČ donated to help Peyton Trent
Ag-RyanČ supports our troops
Ag-RyanČ is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSU2936 View Post
My take on Joe Mcknight:

I think everyone is too quick to compare the two, Reggie was a special player. I think USC would be making a mistake if the leave Joe at RB/slot like they used Bush. Not that Joe wouldn't be great at that position, I just think that he could be better utilized elsewhere. I think that if they moved him out to corner by the time he graduated he'd be a top 5 pick in the NFL draft easily. The kid is the definition of a lockdown corner, just looks natural with him. I just think yall have too many good RB's for him to make the impact Reggie did.
i definitely agree that they should probably put mcknight somewhere else, they already have enough runningbacks and mcknight has more talents other than just running the ball. and i know that mcknight is a gifted player, but still isnt close to what reggie bush was at sc, and when i compare them im just saying that they have similar styles, not comparing their performance/projected performance or impact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fblainen11 View Post
please don't point out other people's typos when you yourself make simple mistakes. thanks.
i typed a paragraph, you typed barely 2 lines. and what was the point of coming in here and making this thread anyways? to start ****? yea pretty much. usc fans didnt go in the oaklahoma forums to start **** after we beat them, and lsu didnt even beat usc, so if anything it should be the stanford fans starting stuff, not the lsu fans, go brag about your football team to florida or someone you actually play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fblainen11 View Post
hey buddy, why don't you go butt**** your boyfriend and share the HIV virus with him????!! yay!
wow nice comeback....
Ag-RyanČ is offline  
Old 10-10-2007, 01:01 AM #88
fblainen11
muh name's blaine
 
fblainen11's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: louisiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ag-RyanČ View Post
i definitely agree that they should probably put mcknight somewhere else, they already have enough runningbacks and mcknight has more talents other than just running the ball. and i know that mcknight is a gifted player, but still isnt close to what reggie bush was at sc, and when i compare them im just saying that they have similar styles, not comparing their performance/projected performance or impact.



i typed a paragraph, you typed barely 2 lines. and what was the point of coming in here and making this thread anyways? to start ****? yea pretty much. usc fans didnt go in the oaklahoma forums to start **** after we beat them, and lsu didnt even beat usc, so if anything it should be the stanford fans starting stuff, not the lsu fans, go brag about your football team to florida or someone you actually play.



wow nice comeback....
i didn't make the thread. way to pay attention to detail.

as far as the nice comeback??? the dude is making fun of a natural disaster where many people died. seriously, he's the one that should be assraped. its not even funny. and yes, it was a damn fine comeback.
__________________
"It takes 40 stabs to kill a thug."
Mdelphin

Dye Throttle

Torque Loader
fblainen11 is offline  
Old 10-10-2007, 01:16 AM #89
Mdelphin
 
 
Mdelphin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Louisiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ag-RyanČ View Post
i definitely agree that they should probably put mcknight somewhere else, they already have enough runningbacks and mcknight has more talents other than just running the ball. and i know that mcknight is a gifted player, but still isnt close to what reggie bush was at sc, and when i compare them im just saying that they have similar styles, not comparing their performance/projected performance or impact.



i typed a paragraph, you typed barely 2 lines. and what was the point of coming in here and making this thread anyways? to start ****? yea pretty much. usc fans didnt go in the oaklahoma forums to start **** after we beat them, and lsu didnt even beat usc, so if anything it should be the stanford fans starting stuff, not the lsu fans, go brag about your football team to florida or someone you actually play.



wow nice comeback....
Yea, the reason for coming in here and making this thread was to see the reaction of USC fans to the current state of NCAA football, and you have been a prime example, so I thank you. Yea I only typed to lines because I had **** to do last night and couldn't stay on all day with you. Have fun downloading nasty porn and sitting near your computer with your thumb in your butt.
Mdelphin is offline  
Old 10-10-2007, 01:36 AM #90
killakid
 
 
killakid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: candyland
Quote:
Originally Posted by fblainen11 View Post
hey buddy, why don't you go butt**** your boyfriend and share the HIV virus with him????!! yay!
Was that a direct comeback directed on how California isnt as redneck as Louisiana?Just cus we dont lynch our gays and prosecute them and make laws against gay partnership doesnt mean we are all gay u ignorant son of a *****.Go eat some road kill.
__________________
Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it. -Henry David Thoreau
killakid is offline  
Old 10-10-2007, 01:58 AM #91
unknownuser
Awaiting Email Confirmation
 
unknownuser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
you can't blame ucla for losing with a 3rd string quarterback in his FRESHMAN year NEEDING to play.
unknownuser is offline  
Old 10-10-2007, 02:03 AM #92
SoCalGERMANpber2 (Banned)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: *818* Skalifornia *818*
lulz at this thread
SoCalGERMANpber2 is offline  
Old 10-10-2007, 04:38 AM #93
ohhh S.K. CFPB
Short Bus Korean
 
ohhh S.K. CFPB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Orange County
Hey Ryan, i heard during pre-season that Sanchez beat out Booty, but booty got it b/c of the experience and that scandal with Mark
i also think that they should put Sanchez in, not b/c hes a hometown favorite but his ability's to make the play, have u see that kid throw a ball HOLY S*** rocket pass
__________________
QUE???


PB LYFE
ohhh S.K. CFPB is offline  
Old 10-10-2007, 02:36 PM #94
Ag-RyanČ
Jellymen
 
Ag-RyanČ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fort Campbell, KY
Ag-RyanČ donated to help Peyton Trent
Ag-RyanČ supports our troops
Ag-RyanČ is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by fblainen11 View Post
i didn't make the thread. way to pay attention to detail.

as far as the nice comeback??? the dude is making fun of a natural disaster where many people died. seriously, he's the one that should be assraped. its not even funny. and yes, it was a damn fine comeback.
i was talking to lsu fans in general about coming here and making this thread, and then having all the lsu buddies come in here and argue too, seriously whats the point other than to start ****?

it was not a damn fine comeback, at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdelphin View Post
Yea, the reason for coming in here and making this thread was to see the reaction of USC fans to the current state of NCAA football, and you have been a prime example, so I thank you. Yea I only typed to lines because I had **** to do last night and couldn't stay on all day with you. Have fun downloading nasty porn and sitting near your computer with your thumb in your butt.
the reaction of usc fans to the current state of ncaa football. i highly doubt you came in here making a thread with a pre-determined thesis.... and besides, any usc fan in here is not reacting to ncaa football in the first place, theyre reacting to some lsu fan who decided to come into the wests' forum to brag about their football team. anddd another fine comeback from the fans of lsu.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhh S.K. CFPB View Post
Hey Ryan, i heard during pre-season that Sanchez beat out Booty, but booty got it b/c of the experience and that scandal with Mark
i also think that they should put Sanchez in, not b/c hes a hometown favorite but his ability's to make the play, have u see that kid throw a ball HOLY S*** rocket pass
I wouldnt be surprised if sanchez beat out booty (at the trojan huddle and all the preseason stuff, he looked as good as booty) but i havent heard that he beat him out (not surprising tho). but yea that scandal with sanchez and then booty recovering from his surgery, with the experience and waiting for season after season, the coaching probably decided to play booty. i personally cant wait to see what sanchez can do in a game, especially once USC's receivers have matured a bit more, as well as their running game, which should open up the play action a lot more
Ag-RyanČ is offline  
Old 10-10-2007, 03:43 PM #95
fblainen11
muh name's blaine
 
fblainen11's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: louisiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by killakid View Post
Was that a direct comeback directed on how California isnt as redneck as Louisiana?Just cus we dont lynch our gays and prosecute them and make laws against gay partnership doesnt mean we are all gay u ignorant son of a *****.Go eat some road kill.
The HIV comment was about how HIV in America first originated. New York and San Francisco....so that's a good thing you're state has done, brought HIV to the world. congrats you dumb ****.

and as far as the laws go, i'm glad we have those laws, it helps keep the HIV from getting around here so easily. I'm glad you've got them though, hopefully all the homosexuals will move to Cali so they can get married. Fine by me, really gays don't bother me, I know plenty and are friends with a few of them. But hold the HIV pandemic please.
__________________
"It takes 40 stabs to kill a thug."
Mdelphin

Dye Throttle

Torque Loader
fblainen11 is offline  
Old 10-10-2007, 03:45 PM #96
Mdelphin
 
 
Mdelphin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Louisiana
Just to clear this up, I don't know anyone who lives in Louisiana or the rest of the south who are incestuous or inbred. Yes, women should be allowed to vote and we don't hang people. But some of us do hunt and we love our fluffy kitty "Mike VI." (Don't do anything to piss Mike off). And correct your grammar, you call us ignorant.

Oh, hey captain whats up?

Last edited by Mdelphin : 10-10-2007 at 03:48 PM.
Mdelphin is offline  
Old 10-10-2007, 03:47 PM #97
fblainen11
muh name's blaine
 
fblainen11's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: louisiana
hey jamarcus
__________________
"It takes 40 stabs to kill a thug."
Mdelphin

Dye Throttle

Torque Loader
fblainen11 is offline  
Old 10-10-2007, 04:31 PM #98
iBunker (Banned)
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: <*904*>Florida<*904*>


SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC!

Last edited by iBunker : 10-10-2007 at 06:09 PM.
iBunker is offline  
Old 10-10-2007, 04:32 PM #99
megabork
im jabba
 
megabork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: san diego
megabork is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdelphin View Post
Just to clear this up, I don't know anyone who lives in Louisiana or the rest of the south who are incestuous or inbred. Yes, women should be allowed to vote and we don't hang people. But some of us do hunt and we love our fluffy kitty "Mike VI." (Don't do anything to piss Mike off). And correct your grammar, you call us ignorant.

Oh, hey captain whats up?
wow
megabork is offline  
Old 10-10-2007, 04:41 PM #100
iBunker (Banned)
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: <*904*>Florida<*904*>
If ANY Smack-10 team played in the SEC...They would get d.o.m.i.n.a.t.e.d
I would love to see how long Cal or USC would last in the SEC.

The fact that our teams get beaten up by each other week in and week out and STILL stay on top to be top 5 is unbelievable.

Florida won the ship last year and by the looks of it LSU will win this year.

Wow....what do you know....thats 2 SEC teams!!!! aw be darn
iBunker is offline  
Old 10-10-2007, 05:19 PM #101
iBunker (Banned)
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: <*904*>Florida<*904*>
I got the 100th post in both threads!

weeeeee........
iBunker is offline  
Old 10-10-2007, 05:20 PM #102
Ag-RyanČ
Jellymen
 
Ag-RyanČ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fort Campbell, KY
Ag-RyanČ donated to help Peyton Trent
Ag-RyanČ supports our troops
Ag-RyanČ is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBunker View Post
If ANY Smack-10 team played in the SEC...They would get d.o.m.i.n.a.t.e.d
I would love to see how long Cal or USC would last in the SEC.

The fact that our teams get beaten up by each other week in and week out and STILL stay on top to be top 5 is unbelievable.

Florida won the ship last year and by the looks of it LSU will win this year.

Wow....what do you know....thats 2 SEC teams!!!! aw be darn
the majority of the sec teams are better than the pac10 teams, no doubt about it, but saying that any pac10 team would get dominated is ignorant. Cal, USC, Arizona, and Oregon could all be competitors in the sec this year, they might not come out on top but they would still be competitors none the less.

btw. usc has won 11 national championships.

lsu has won 2....
Ag-RyanČ is offline  
Old 10-10-2007, 05:52 PM #103
iBunker (Banned)
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: <*904*>Florida<*904*>
USC plays and always has played poor competition. It's not hard to win championships when you play 2 tough games. And dont give me all that oregon, arizona blah blah crap. Those teams have very recently become some what decent. And look where they are now. You can only be good for so long.
iBunker is offline  
Old 10-10-2007, 05:58 PM #104
take the snake14
 
 
take the snake14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Berkeley, California
 has been a member for 10 years
c-a-l-i-for-nia

california-california-californiiiiaa.
__________________
University of California, Berkeley

feedback
take the snake14 is offline  
Old 10-10-2007, 06:10 PM #105
iBunker (Banned)
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: <*904*>Florida<*904*>
Quote:
Originally Posted by take the snake14 View Post
c-a-l-i-for-nia-is-b-a-d

california-california-californiiiiaa SUCKS!.

/Fixed
iBunker is offline  
 


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump