Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2007, 08:35 PM #1
jdominique70
JMJ Sweetness
 
jdominique70's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Lexington, MI
Annual Supporting Member
jdominique70 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
DC's website

Anyone else having troubles getting it to load? Maybe Jared forgot to pay the bill before going on his honeymoon

www.destructivecustoms.com
__________________
When you absolutely, positively, have to shoot someones face off. Cyborg.

Old Feedback
jdominique70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-02-2007, 09:15 PM #2
sumorai
FRENCHIE
 
sumorai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: New England
Annual Supporting Member
sumorai is a Supporting Member
sumorai plays in the PSP
sumorai is playing at Living Legends VII
sumorai supports our troops
sumorai has perfected Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
*stares at jdev*

I've been unable to get to that server at all today, which means akaowners.org and visuallyimplied.com are down also. :/
__________________
Inception Designs - Clockwork Clothing - NEPb - Destructive Customs

Feedback: Old New - Stuff for sale

I am not a MacDev tech. Please do not PM me about their products. Click here instead
sumorai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 09:15 PM #3
Warwitch
Corvus corax
 
Warwitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: The Epicenter
lol, maybe the wife took controll of that too At least I know what to look forward to....
__________________
flickr

Reality is for people with no imagination
Warwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 06:38 AM #4
mlk3454
Weekend Warrior
 
mlk3454's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: NY
mlk3454 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumorai View Post
*stares at jdev*

I've been unable to get to that server at all today, which means akaowners.org and visuallyimplied.com are down also. :/
Same so far for today.
__________________
Ni Modo :)
OLD PBN feedback
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy...
mlk3454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 09:31 AM #5
rkjunior
domo arigato mr roboto
 
rkjunior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Red Sox Nation
rkjunior is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
rkjunior plays in the APPA D5 division
JDev's hosting is down. The entire host. Apparently, they had a massive hardware failure. Every site he runs off his box is down. DC, AKAO, etc. It was supposed to be up at 3pm yesterday but so far, no dice. I'll try to get an update from him - he's off site at a customers and hasn't been online.
__________________
I don't play paintball these days
MacDev - Destructive Customs - Canobie Paintball - East Coast Army - TRUST


It has to start somewhere, It has to start sometime, What better place than here, What better time than now
rkjunior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 10:47 AM #6
jdev
not for hire
 
jdev's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Boston, MA
jdev is a Moderator
jdev is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
jdev is a Paintball photographer
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkjunior View Post
JDev's hosting is down. The entire host. Apparently, they had a massive hardware failure. Every site he runs off his box is down. DC, AKAO, etc. It was supposed to be up at 3pm yesterday but so far, no dice. I'll try to get an update from him - he's off site at a customers and hasn't been online.
CI Host: Where we have NO REDUNDANCY INCASE OUR MAIN ROUTER GOES DOWN.

Yes. You read that correctly.

A major webhost that does not have redundant connectivity to the internet.

My server has been offline for over 24 hours. I am not sure when it first went offline, Rob had pointed it out to me though yesterday morning. I thought it was just a case where I needed to reboot my box, this was not the case. I called and found out the router failed. Thing should be fixed by 3 CST they said.

I call at 6 EST, it'll be fixed by 6 CST. I call at 10 EST, it'll be fixed by midnight CST. I wake up this morning, no surprise, its not back up yet.

I just got off the phone with them and the router is fixed, but they havent finished configuring all the vlans.

I will seriously give $100 to the first person in the chicago area that goes to the NOC and punches the NOC Admin right in the mouth. Must be on video.
jdev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 11:53 AM #7
jdev
not for hire
 
jdev's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Boston, MA
jdev is a Moderator
jdev is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
jdev is a Paintball photographer
zomg. double post.

back online. yay.
jdev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 11:59 AM #8
haxorwear
 
 
haxorwear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: san jose, ca
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdev View Post
CI Host: Where we have NO REDUNDANCY INCASE OUR MAIN ROUTER GOES DOWN.

Yes. You read that correctly.

A major webhost that does not have redundant connectivity to the internet.

My server has been offline for over 24 hours. I am not sure when it first went offline, Rob had pointed it out to me though yesterday morning. I thought it was just a case where I needed to reboot my box, this was not the case. I called and found out the router failed. Thing should be fixed by 3 CST they said.

I call at 6 EST, it'll be fixed by 6 CST. I call at 10 EST, it'll be fixed by midnight CST. I wake up this morning, no surprise, its not back up yet.

I just got off the phone with them and the router is fixed, but they havent finished configuring all the vlans.

I will seriously give $100 to the first person in the chicago area that goes to the NOC and punches the NOC Admin right in the mouth. Must be on video.
The NOC admin has nothing to do with it. Chew the Network Engineer out for being an idiot and not running HSRP/VRRP/GLBP acrosss a pair of routers so this kind of thing doesnt happen.
haxorwear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 12:58 PM #9
Warwitch
Corvus corax
 
Warwitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: The Epicenter
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdev View Post

I will seriously give $100 to the first person in the chicago area that goes to the NOC and punches the NOC Admin right in the mouth. Must be on video.

Hmmm, Im all the way in Florida. But my network engineer is real annoying. How about if I just punch him instead? Can I still get the $100
__________________
flickr

Reality is for people with no imagination
Warwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 01:11 PM #10
jdev
not for hire
 
jdev's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Boston, MA
jdev is a Moderator
jdev is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
jdev is a Paintball photographer
Quote:
Originally Posted by haxorwear View Post
The NOC admin has nothing to do with it. Chew the Network Engineer out for being an idiot and not running HSRP/VRRP/GLBP acrosss a pair of routers so this kind of thing doesnt happen.
you heard the man.

$100 to the person who punches the Network Enginner in the mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warwitch View Post
Hmmm, Im all the way in Florida. But my network engineer is real annoying. How about if I just punch him instead? Can I still get the $100

only if you can prove it was your network engineers fault that My server was offline for 24 hours.

Last edited by jdev : 10-03-2007 at 01:13 PM.
jdev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 01:19 PM #11
sumorai
FRENCHIE
 
sumorai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: New England
Annual Supporting Member
sumorai is a Supporting Member
sumorai plays in the PSP
sumorai is playing at Living Legends VII
sumorai supports our troops
sumorai has perfected Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdev View Post
$100 to the person who punches the Network Enginner in the mouth
Where's Sinatra when we need him?


Oh right... Dead.
__________________
Inception Designs - Clockwork Clothing - NEPb - Destructive Customs

Feedback: Old New - Stuff for sale

I am not a MacDev tech. Please do not PM me about their products. Click here instead
sumorai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 10:27 PM #12
problah
 
 
problah's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
problah is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by haxorwear View Post
The NOC admin has nothing to do with it. Chew the Network Engineer out for being an idiot and not running HSRP/VRRP/GLBP acrosss a pair of routers so this kind of thing doesnt happen.
Somebody read from his Cisco manual today. 0]
__________________
GearBag Sale!
My Feedback
problah is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump