Jersey 3 13 25.49%
Jersey 4 7 13.73%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 12-15-2007, 06:08 PM #673
mongoofy
Interactive Super Demigod

ATTENTION LADIES...

Due to circumstances beyond the vast grasp of my and taylin's hands - we shall be playing at Stinger tomorrow... same bat time (11) same bat channel (stinger)...

STINGERSTINGERSTINGERSTINGERSTINGERSTINGERSTINGERS TINGERSTINGERSTINGERSTINGERSTINGERSTINGERSTINGERST INGERSTINGERSTINGERSTINGERSTINGERSTINGERSTINGERSTI NGERSTINGERSTINGERSTINGERSTINGERSTINGERSTINGERSTIN GERSTINGERSTINGERSTINGERSTINGERSTINGERSTINGERSTING ERSTINGERSTINGERSTINGER
"HK isn't just a team. It's not just a club. It's a life style. It's all about doin' whatever you can just to ball on Sunday with all the guys. It's about havin' a good time, and being orginal. It's about being part of the family. It's about being a Hostile Kid."
1 OF 1 PEVS 07 EGO -- Featured in SPLAT December/January 2008 issue
Someone named Brian who played a CTS with seanr's throwtogether stole my british green 06 Ego... got another gun for now
mongoofy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-16-2007, 07:00 PM #674
eforcegtid00d
factorypb

eforcegtid00d plays in the PSP
eforcegtid00d owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Just curious... how do you have all these sponsors lined up?
Old 12-19-2007, 07:30 PM #675
highrisk_paintball
Male Snail

Ladies, practice this weekend is Mandatory. If Ted or I don't see people comming to practice, there's no point in having the team. It's not like me to quit something I love doing, and believe me I love playing with you guys, but I've held practices for the last 3 ****ing weeks and I haven't had one single person show up. The future is up to you guys, but I'm sure as hell not going to sit around and wait for un-dedicated people when I could be playing with actual dedicated teams.

Later fellas, be at stinger at 10:30, bring December dues.
highrisk_paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 08:18 PM #676
XxXFurYXxX

i thought pratice was jan 6 or some ****.
Old 12-20-2007, 01:17 AM #677
Superman16

Taylin, I understand that practice is important. However, you cant let us know 4 or 5 days before that we need to be somewhere. Practice so far has been extremely unsure, and the place seems to change with the weather(literally). I understand this is out of your hands; however, we need to try to collectively fix this problem as a team. I have tried to coordinate my interstate travel to coincide with practice schedules, but its pretty hard ot do when nothing is sure. I think we should just scratch the rest the month, maybe make this weekend an optional practice, and then start with a fairly concrete schedule with the new year. we can make some changes to it, but like once in a while, not every weekend. There is no way I, or probably anyone else, will be able to make it paintballing on the day before christmas eve. It's just not going to happen. Just my 2 cents. Let me know what you decide. Thanks.
Superman16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 09:23 AM #678
highrisk_paintball
Male Snail

I've announced where practice is at the begining/mid of the week for the past 3-4 weekends, and nobody has showed except for the captains. It has pushed me over the edge, I waste my time/money to try to help you guys out, and no-one shows. So the time has come to take action. And I'm not continuing the team if like 2 people show up, believe that. I needed to have a full roster 3 weeks ago and I've held tryouts every time, one of which was my fault, I had no way to get to siege, but the other ones are retarted. I understand what you're saying Zach, but sometimes we have to get our priorities right. It's time to take action, practice is this weekend, I recommend you and Ethan go.
Old 12-20-2007, 02:22 PM #679
Superman16

Taylin, I understand perfectly what you're saying, but I don't think you understand what I am trying to say. We need to decide on a schedule a month in advance, and we should try to aim for about every other weekend like it said on the initial info sheet. Also, I've tried to tell you every time I could not make it to a practice, so it wasn't like I was just a no-show. I find it a little difficult to understand making a practice MANDATORY when it is announced 5 days in advance, on the day before christmas eve. I mean, if we were all from the same area and saw eachother on a fairly regular basis, it wouldnt be so bad. But this team so far is made up of people from all across 2 states, and a little planning is involved. It's the holiday season, things are nuts, and I'd say it would take a good 1 1/2-2 weeks in advance notice to be able to make it. Idk, I may be able to make it by some freak chance, but things aren't looking so good. So I'm going to have to say count me out on this one. However, I am available the following weekend as well as the weekend after that. I respect you as both a player and as our captain, but you need to realize outside circumstances.
Old 12-20-2007, 05:07 PM #680
highrisk_paintball
Male Snail

Exactly the sheet said once every two weeks, and I've held up my end of the bargain, my teamates have not, I've had practices IN BETWEEN practices just so I could see some of you out there, and no luck. There's not really a big significance about the day before, the day before something... I could understand if it was X-mas eve, but not the day before xmas eve. And 5 days is a perfect amount of time to clear your schedule...Mandatory practices happen, and you need to stick with what you agreed to. I can't budge on this Zach, if I see a commitment this weekend, I'll continue Demons, but if only 1-3 people show up, I'm leaving, Ted might want to continue the team but I've worked to hard on this to see it go up in flames.
Old 12-20-2007, 06:56 PM #681
Superman16

Alright, I get what you're saying. I've tried my best to keep up my end as well, but its tough. I cannot make it this weekend, I'm telling you in advance, and I hope you understand as I live hundreds of miles away and I do not yet have a car. However, I cannot vouch for the other members of the team; If no one else shows up without a valid reason, maybe its right to end the team. So I guess all I can say is good luck this weekend, I hope you get a good turnout, and I will respect your decision whatever it may be. I am all for the continuation of the team, but if it doesn't work it doesn't work. Let me know if you need anything.
Old 12-21-2007, 12:55 AM #682
highrisk_paintball
Male Snail

I understand your situation bro, not bagging on you specifically.

I have tryouts set up for Element on the 30th, I'm ready to jump ship. So this weekend is make or break if you guys have dedication. But please note, Demons will go on, Ted has decided to step up and be more of a man than I am and run the team, but please keep in mind, if I go, he's cracking the whip even harder. Some of you probably couldn't give to ****s that I'm leaving, some of you probably don't like it, but either way, I just want you guys to know it has been fun playing with you, and if things go good this weekend, I'll continue.
ReplyRegional Ups