Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-29-2007, 01:50 PM #1
speedball1991

Piranha Evo Help Please

my evos eyes wont turn off for some reason i have it cocked back and whenever itry and turn the eyes off it wont work.. i have no balls in but i just want to dry fire and it wont let me can someone help me p,ease
speedball1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-29-2007, 03:32 PM #2
Dead_Body

You need to be in the right mode to turn off the eyes. It's been a while but I think this is the right way or something similar.

Turn on the grip by pushing and holding the power button until it activates. I believe it comes up in the eyes on but in the safe mode. Tapping the power button again arms it. Now I believe that you need to be in either the safe mode or armed mode but at that point the forward button on the right side will cycle the eyes on and off as seen by the little oval eye symbol coming on and going off. If you see it start cycling through the fire modes then it's the other button or you need to be in the opposite safe/fire mode to switch the eyes.

I do it more by trial and error each time but it does work. You just need to try the options out. I didn't get a manual with mine for some reason. I'm sure you can download one somewhere.
Old 10-08-2007, 10:10 AM #3
Loganat0r

Hold down the power button until only the lcd is lit. When this happens ur in the safe mode where you can adjust game time and reset the shot counter but, the marker is not armed. If ur eyes are on there should b an eye shape lit up on the lcd. To turn them off, hold the foreward most button, i think its "B"? neways if that dosent work try arming the marker and then holding the same button, they should turn on and off after holding down that button for only a few seconds.

*AKA Goodness Inside*
Loganat0r is offline   Reply With Quote