PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-13-2001, 06:02 PM #1
paintballer#1

has been a member for 10 years
Im going to get an angel pretty soon, Dark or Adrenalin, not sure, but which air tank is the best, not concernig money.

thanks sam
Old 05-14-2001, 12:21 AM #2
Scorch
Just a nice guy in a mask

Scorch is a Supporting Member
Talking That's easy.

MacDev Conquest. Solid. Consistent. Best Flowing. No LCD screen to break.

www.macdev.net

Scorch
Old 05-14-2001, 12:59 AM #3
Ripper
Wiedemann

Centerflag makes some exceelnt systems too.. I had a hyperflow.. They also make a dynaflow.. I got my hyperflow for low 200's and it was a 68/4500 psi.. Adjustable.. Libht tank and it suited all my needs.. The dynaflow is the same reg but has an aluminum tank and a rail mount system I believe.. It's even lighter.. Teh conquest is excellent.. The Geddon is and exceelnt tank and the air never seen one so i'll hold judgement for someone that has.. Any of those tanks are excellent.. I think if on a budget can't go wrong with the hyperflow 201 tank.. I think it flows right with the more expensive tanks...
Old 05-14-2001, 03:18 PM #4
Ninthgoose

Armageddon or angel air

I run an angel air on my lcd, its very smooth once its had time to settle. About 2 days worth of playing from out of the box.

One of my team mates runs and armageddon and its brilliant, would have one if i did not have the air. As for the lcd screen on the air.
If you get hit hard enought o break it, someone is shooting dam hot. The lcd plastic front is as tough as a mask lense, so if it can crack that. Check your life insurance.

WWW.PAINTBALLPAGES.COM
Bronze Angel LCD 2001
Angel Air
Autococker 2000 on Co2.