NyCpAiNtBaLlEr is a Supporting Member
NyCpAiNtBaLlEr plays in the PSP
NyCpAiNtBaLlEr posts videos on PbNation
NyCpAiNtBaLlEr has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyepntball04 View Post
mike honestly

no one cares

you never play neway even weh you comedown to pevs... you get geared up and watch
shut the hell up johhny stop posting ur worthless **** post all you do is clutter this thread ur pointless
Old 10-04-2007, 10:18 PM #87
fat1
The M

fat1 plays in the USPL
fat1 plays in the PSP
fat1 plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyCpAiNtBaLlEr View Post
shut the hell up johhny stop posting ur worthless **** post all you do is clutter this thread ur pointless
ohh you stfu chris all you do is sit on ur *** and never organize anything. well at least from waht i can tell. so you staying at the days inn??? and who is our sponsors besides lobax and urban hunting???
Old 10-04-2007, 10:55 PM #88
Ihat3m0dz (Banned)
Queens Bridge

187, evil, nyc, arena, the world corporation of Edge and its international affairs, and pbheadbands

btw if you want headbands pm me asap.
Old 10-04-2007, 11:27 PM #89
NyCpAiNtBaLlEr
NYC PAINTBALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat1 View Post
ohh you stfu chris all you do is sit on ur *** and never organize anything. well at least from waht i can tell. so you staying at the days inn??? and who is our sponsors besides lobax and urban hunting???
ok so ill send u back your money and you can get your jersey urself? since i do nothing make ur own ugly *** design and get it made. Im in charge of jerseys and Nyc paintball lets see you first of all spend a week and a half doing a jersey design thats actually legit and that will get compliments from everywhere you go. Im not the captain of this team n nethier is no1 else we agree on everything as a team. Im not going to ****ing do everything for every1. AND I have my **** orginazied 1st i have my ride, plane ticket, n hotel n paid entry fee 2nd i havent even been paid back from chicago by two people so im letting you guys no now that were going to have to buy paint normal price , bc i cant do **** until my dad gets paid back, and NYC paintball gets paid back for the paint they put up for us and evil gear. AND THEN you guys complain ( Here in NY) not trevor that why doesnt NYC put up paint for us for free. It doesnt matter if YOU(meaning every1 that paid me back) if one person doesnt pay back the whole team goes down. If we were sponserd by a legit company n they threw down cash for us for whatever it was u wouldnt NOT pay them back. My 2 cents
Old 10-05-2007, 11:01 AM #90
Justin Mason
www.ProPaintball.com

has been a member for 10 years
Justin Mason is an NCPA National Champion
post up pics of the new jerseys, i wanna check em out!

good to see you guys running cities. NEW YORK!
Old 10-05-2007, 11:43 AM #91
Clutchman
Alfred De Los Santos

Clutchman is a Supporting Member
Clutchman is a Professional paintball player
Clutchman plays in the PSP
Clutchman plays in the APPA D1 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyCpAiNtBaLlEr View Post
ok so ill send u back your money and you can get your jersey urself? since i do nothing make ur own ugly *** design and get it made. Im in charge of jerseys and Nyc paintball lets see you first of all spend a week and a half doing a jersey design thats actually legit and that will get compliments from everywhere you go. Im not the captain of this team n nethier is no1 else we agree on everything as a team. Im not going to ****ing do everything for every1. AND I have my **** orginazied 1st i have my ride, plane ticket, n hotel n paid entry fee 2nd i havent even been paid back from chicago by two people so im letting you guys no now that were going to have to buy paint normal price , bc i cant do **** until my dad gets paid back, and NYC paintball gets paid back for the paint they put up for us and evil gear. AND THEN you guys complain ( Here in NY) not trevor that why doesnt NYC put up paint for us for free. It doesnt matter if YOU(meaning every1 that paid me back) if one person doesnt pay back the whole team goes down. If we were sponserd by a legit company n they threw down cash for us for whatever it was u wouldnt NOT pay them back. My 2 cents
Why don't you guys just pay the money you owe Chris/NYC it's not chump change.Chris did you guys a favor and laid out a couple hundred dollar's you can at least have the decency to pay him Back.This **** is how it is because no one does what there supposed to and no one is committed.There is not enough Hard Work done as a team and that needs to change.Make your Practices,Get your **** done, and I can guarantee we will move on to bigger and better things but until then it's just gonna be the same **** over and over.A paint/admission/w.e sponsorship isn't just gonna come to us we need to work for it.We have talent no doubt about it but talent isn't going to win our game's Team work Will.

Just my Opinion
Old 10-05-2007, 11:55 AM #92
Madpooh
1-800-mad-pooh

Annual Supporting Member
Madpooh is a Supporting Member
Madpooh plays in the USPL
Madpooh donated to help Peyton Trent
Madpooh supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutchman View Post
Why don't you guys just pay the money you owe Chris/NYC it's not chump change.Chris did you guys a favor and laid out a couple hundred dollar's you can at least have the decency to pay him Back.This **** is how it is because no one does what there supposed to and no one is committed.There is not enough Hard Work done as a team and that needs to change.Make your Practices,Get your **** done, and I can guarantee we will move on to bigger and better things but until then it's just gonna be the same **** over and over.A paint/admission/w.e sponsorship isn't just gonna come to us we need to work for it.We have talent no doubt about it but talent isn't going to win our game's Team work Will.

Just my Opinion
well said alfred
Old 10-05-2007, 03:21 PM #93
dyepntball04
Lo.

who still owes you cash chris???

alfred your good at making long speech thing
Old 10-05-2007, 04:14 PM #94
Ihat3m0dz (Banned)
Queens Bridge

chris dont talk ****. your the biggest problem. cause your a lag ***. so i wouldn't be talking. and there is no captian because the team isnt together at all. everyones all over the place and have ridiculous schedules. never calls about practice and never comes threw. but then again ia have been basicly out awhile so i understand. and dave doesnt play anymore he just keeps his money and buys chronic.
Old 10-05-2007, 04:19 PM #95
dyepntball04
Lo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihat3m0dz View Post
chris dont talk ****. your the biggest problem. cause your a lag ***. so i wouldn't be talking. and there is no captian because the team isnt together at all. everyones all over the place and have ridiculous schedules. never calls about practice and never comes threw. but then again ia have been basicly out awhile so i understand. and dave doesnt play anymore he just keeps his money and buys chronic.

lol daves such a crack head
Old 10-05-2007, 07:21 PM #96
Im_a_NiNjA_yo
chillin like a villian

are you guys playin Cup?

Hawt ILL Dm6
Old 10-05-2007, 09:58 PM #97
Brian Gill-Unit
East Coast Empire

Brian Gill-Unit plays in the PSP
Brian Gill-Unit owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Brian Gill-Unit plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihat3m0dz View Post
lol at least he's not buying other drugs

i feel old and responsible..ill try and help take charge and organize things..and we should make lines for cup soon..but again they could change at the event depending on who's playing best...we should just play random lines at pevs this wednesday and see which works best.

o yea..i want an ill edge headband...and my own lift jersey new or old..doesnt matter to me..lmk a pricee

new World Order
n.W.O

we in here
Old 10-06-2007, 09:43 AM #98
smartparts1013
Captain Planet!!!!!!!!!!!

smartparts1013 is a Supporting Member
chris i want my ****ing shocker

ill pay you back the money i owe but i want that ****ing gun back you took it from my bag and thats pretty ****ing gay and you broke it.

if you dont give me to me after i pay you im either taking it back myself or any other gun i can find in your bag

Jason "Captain Planet" Messina
Old 10-06-2007, 01:07 PM #99
Clutchman
Alfred De Los Santos

one line
trevor
parker
nick
dave
keep

other
Me
johnny
chris
gill
pete

maybe we switch keep or me around? just an idea b.c trevor has played with nick and parker obviously so that'd prolly be best for them and trev knows dave and ish

BTW our unofficial Bracket
3 hershey heat
30 underdogs
35 LIFT
62 Lords of Lisbon
67 Pitts. Ascendancy

oooh underdogs we gotta take nick schillings down

Last edited by Clutchman : 10-06-2007 at 01:29 PM.
Old 10-06-2007, 02:45 PM #100
ballin..
Ak

i knew we were going to play u guys
Old 10-06-2007, 03:37 PM #101
breakout17 (Banned)

LIFT

should i ask if you guys can practice sunday with us?
Old 10-06-2007, 03:47 PM #102
Brian Gill-Unit
East Coast Empire

Brian Gill-Unit plays in the PSP
Brian Gill-Unit owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Brian Gill-Unit plays in the APPA D3 division
alfred i think we should keep those lines until the event..and possibly make a 3rd power line if needed of who's playing best..but ill be at pevs sunday night playing
kyle ask, im going to also

new World Order
n.W.O

we in here
Old 10-06-2007, 04:43 PM #103
dyepntball04
Lo.

we are officially plYING 2MOROW....... andbtw

I dont want to be on olllies line and gill they need to seperate me and you cause were teh 2 snake players dood
Old 10-06-2007, 05:35 PM #104
Clutchman
Alfred De Los Santos

Either me or gill can adjust to your snake corner but I think gill wanted to play D-side anyway we'll figure it out tomorrow night
Old 10-06-2007, 06:24 PM #105
NyCpAiNtBaLlEr
NYC PAINTBALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartparts1013 View Post
chris i want my ****ing shocker

ill pay you back the money i owe but i want that ****ing gun back you took it from my bag and thats pretty ****ing gay and you broke it.

if you dont give me to me after i pay you im either taking it back myself or any other gun i can find in your bag
how bout keep took it? dont blame me r tart n then i took it from keep bc he said i could
Closed Thread