StellarKnight
Mind Erasure

StellarKnight is a Supporting Member
StellarKnight is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
StellarKnight has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyMumkins View Post
I know a lot of potheads that are complete pieces of lazy ****.
I know a lot of non-smokers who are complete pieces of lazy ****. Blaming marijuana for people being lazy is merely scapegoating a substance instead of addressing a fundamental truth: some people are totally worthless and have no drive. Period.
Evil presupposes a moral decision, intention, and some forethought. A moron doesn't stop to think or reason. He acts on instinct, like a stable animal, convinced he's doing good, that he's always right, and sanctimoniously proud to go around ****ing up . . .What the world needs is more thoroughly evil people and fewer idiot ****heads.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-23-2007, 07:19 PM #128
Prea

Quote:
Originally Posted by DechYe View Post
The Devil weed ruined my life. I was eating double stuffed oreos and I blacked out. Next thing I knew I had a bowie knife in my hand and the scalp of 3 pre schoolers tucked into my breifs. It's a horrible drug.
Yea, one time my friend had the munchies and ate way too many oreos way to fast, and puked (in his basement). Killed my high
Old 09-23-2007, 07:37 PM #129
FluffyMumkins
mluffyfumkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by StellarKnight View Post
I know a lot of non-smokers who are complete pieces of lazy ****. Blaming marijuana for people being lazy is merely scapegoating a substance instead of addressing a fundamental truth: some people are totally worthless and have no drive. Period.
True, although doing a lot of marijuana can induce that retardation after a while.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Old 09-23-2007, 07:42 PM #130
Prea

So, fluffys a pothead now?
Old 09-23-2007, 07:43 PM #131
FluffyMumkins
mluffyfumkins

Ha, no. I just have a more open minded view about it.

I would never do it. I just think that others should be able to do it if they wanted to as long as they didn't infringe on my rights.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Old 09-23-2007, 07:46 PM #132
Prea

Ah, well that's good.
Old 09-23-2007, 07:47 PM #133
TPB_Bubbles
Veritas Vos Liberabit

Quote:
Originally Posted by D[$]ci View Post
Thanks, but I wouldn't go so far as to generalize that all "potheads" are worthless, irresponsible, and unproductive. I used to know a genetic microbiologist who grew commercially and smoked several times daily.. Granted, he's a crackhead now, but that's neither here nor there.

Hahhahahahahahahahahaha. If I didn't have strep throat right now, I'd probably still be lol'ing.

"Upstream, small redirectons of flow, downstream everything shifts."
Old 09-23-2007, 07:49 PM #134
FluffyMumkins
mluffyfumkins

Ah, the sight of someone with strep throat trying to laugh...

quite amusing

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Old 09-23-2007, 08:47 PM #135
pbplayer808
It's time we have a chat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBU View Post
Just the fact that this discussion even exist's, just shows how little man has evolved, mentally at least. And as such, saddens me.
We ARE slowly outlawing, alcohol and tobacco, and getting rid of things that are inherently bad things.
The fact that humans in general, and Americans specifically, think that life is ssooooo bad that they have to change their "outlook" by way of anything changing their perspective through chemical realignment, just shows how mentally weak humans are.

Life just isn't that bad people! Its just full of challenges, and the challenges are never so bad that they make life not worth living, imo.
Not to mention, the other people you deal with in everyday life, deserve to know the "real" you, not some fake, chemically altered, numbed, whatever.

Why is it illegal? I say yet again, insurance companies.

Thanks Dr. phil.

"Originally posted by MatrixBaller04:Hell I am ****ing gay and get more respect in here than you.
Old 09-23-2007, 08:51 PM #136
apunkjunkie

Quote:
Woohoo, another ignorant cop!!!

You can smoke marijuana from time to time and be completely normal. It's like alcohol, you can do it in moderation and stay good, or abuse it and become dependent, lazy, and retarded.

I used to be very very biased against marijuana use. I'm not much anymore. It's safer than cigarettes and it just slows you down and doesn't incite rage or depression. If anything I would have marijuana legalized for smoking only on your own property.
Woohoo, another know-it-all college kid!!! Its not like there's not enough of those to go around.

Do you know how things work in the world? I mean really work in the world. Have you seen the extremely poor and the extremely rich and be able to distinguish the traits that got them to where they are today? Probably not.

I've seen both, in their own elements and have pretty much seen that most successful adults, regardless of whether they smoked pot in the past or not, do not do so throughout adulthood. However, those who do smoke pot throughout adulthood, tend to be less productive than those who don't.

I have never found marijuana in a $40,000 Lexus, but I've found a lot of marijuana in a $400 piece of crap. I've found more marijuana on adults on the bad side of town rather than the higher end side of town. Sure there are some successful people who use marijuana throughout adulthood, but there aren't many.

As I said before, I'm not gonna change anyones mind and good luck to those who choose to smoke marijuana into adulthood.
Old 09-23-2007, 08:53 PM #137
PBU
E.A.P.G. #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbplayer808 View Post
Thanks Dr. phil.
Np, and the names Al!
Old 09-23-2007, 08:55 PM #138
Prea

Sure, I bet more successful people don't smoke weed. But the weed has little/nothing to do with their financial status.

And, granted, out of suspicion, you are going to pull over more people in ****ty looking cars than good looking cars. And, the people who are higher up in the food chain are probably smarter in avoiding getting caught, too.
Old 09-23-2007, 08:55 PM #139
Bunkered89
Ride or Collide

Bunkered89 is a Supporting Member
Bunkered89 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Bunkered89 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by apunkjunkie View Post
Woohoo, another know-it-all college kid!!! Its not like there's not enough of those to go around.

Do you know how things work in the world? I mean really work in the world. Have you seen the extremely poor and the extremely rich and be able to distinguish the traits that got them to where they are today? Probably not.

I've seen both, in their own elements and have pretty much seen that most successful adults, regardless of whether they smoked pot in the past or not, do not do so throughout adulthood. However, those who do smoke pot throughout adulthood, tend to be less productive than those who don't.

I have never found marijuana in a $40,000 Lexus, but I've found a lot of marijuana in a $400 piece of crap. I've found more marijuana on adults on the bad side of town rather than the higher end side of town. Sure there are some successful people who use marijuana throughout adulthood, but there aren't many.

As I said before, I'm not gonna change anyones mind and good luck to those who choose to smoke marijuana into adulthood.
Wow that's very odd. I know many upper class people that drive "$40,000 Lexus' " who use Cocaine, Heroin, and Marijuana alike. Maybe they just hide it better from you.
Old 09-23-2007, 08:58 PM #140
D[$]ci (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by apunkjunkie View Post

Thank you for posting the exact same thing we have all already agreed upon over the course of the last 3 pages. Excellent contribution!

Gee, you mean to tell me that you find more drugs in bad neighborhoods than good ones? Who'da thunk it? Did it occur to you that the affluent, intelligent adult members of society who imbibe in pot or alcohol probably don't leave their pot where it could get them into precarious situations?

I mean really, what's your point here? Obviously the majority of successful adults DO NOT smoke pot -- we already know that. So why did you even bother to post?
Old 09-23-2007, 09:00 PM #141
FluffyMumkins
mluffyfumkins

Yeargh, but I am an officer of the law. It is my duty to further the ignorant views imposed on my lackluster mind during training onto the minds of everyone else!

Text on paper written by old disgruntled men with too much money is obviously the best way to govern a population!!!!Hell, we can even use guns and brute force to make them conform to it!
/cop

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Old 09-23-2007, 09:09 PM #142
flamethrower (Banned)

Wink

Quote:
Woohoo, another ignorant cop!!!

You can smoke marijuana from time to time and be completely normal. It's like alcohol, you can do it in moderation and stay good, or abuse it and become dependent, lazy, and retarded.

I used to be very very biased against marijuana use. I'm not much anymore. It's safer than cigarettes and it just slows you down and doesn't incite rage or depression. If anything I would have marijuana legalized for smoking only on your own property.
Didn't you make a thread in the talk to mods section about the mods giving alll of our (the MDT's) IP's away to local law enforcement?

edit: Ignore the smiley in the title, I don't know how he got there.
Old 09-23-2007, 09:09 PM #143
Bunkered89
Ride or Collide

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamethrower View Post
Didn't you make a thread in the talk to mods section about the mods giving alll of our (the MDT's) IP's away to local law enforcement?
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL x 1000
Old 09-23-2007, 09:25 PM #144
wdpballa4life
WDP for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDXMark View Post
One reason for it(pot) being illegal -"oil companies"

Don't believe me, I don't care!

I graduated High School with a 3.7GPA, smoked pot the hole time. I also played soccer for seven years during schooling. During high school soccer, half the team was getting high and we still came in third in state my Senior year, and there's like 30+ High Schools in my state of Oregon.
wow 30 high schools..... that is almost alot.....

also nobody wants a buch of stoners running around, why don't you grow up man, highschool and college will pass and then it's not "cool" anymore
JOY WAS ROBBED Miami Effect RIP
pi.Moon---Oh no he didant (as i snap my fingers three times), he went there and played the Pegasus card.
Terror Wolf ---your super agg 1 of 100 Jonas Brothers SuperEgo is still an ego bro.

Sgt in the USMC
Old 09-23-2007, 09:31 PM #145
dcentII (Banned)

not only is is it a proven fact that marijuana users has a sack of rectums instead of grey matter.
they also have powers of reasoning equivalent to those of an f.a.s downs syndrome baby.
Old 09-23-2007, 09:36 PM #146
Bunkered89
Ride or Collide

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdpballa4life View Post

also nobody wants a buch of stoners running around, why don't you grow up man, highschool and college will pass and then it's not "cool" anymore
Too bad you will never experience being "cool" in your entire life probably.
Old 09-23-2007, 09:38 PM #147
TPB_Bubbles
Veritas Vos Liberabit

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdpballa4life View Post

Well if you're smoking it be cool, you're a tool bag in the first place.

"Upstream, small redirectons of flow, downstream everything shifts."
Closed Thread