Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 09-30-2001, 03:30 PM #1
Join Date: Sep 2001
 has been a member for 10 years
Question e-mag conversion for an rt?

where can you have this done, and how much does it cost? nand is it worth it?
paintballa104 is offline  
Old 09-30-2001, 08:33 PM #2
Being Better Than You
Sev408's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Virginia
Sev408 is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
there not out yet.and thell probly be alot of mulah.

Broken Wires on your DM/Proto, I have your fix.
My Feedback:
Sev408 is offline  
Old 09-30-2001, 08:49 PM #3
You can call me "Sir"
krafty's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Holland, MI
krafty is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
You can upgrade from an RT Pro for $550, a regular (retro) mag for $650. No upgrade yet for the original RT.

You send in your gun (minus the barrel) and they'll take your valve and put it in an e-mag.

You have to call the factory in order to get this upgrade.
krafty is offline  

Posting Rules
Forum Jump