Chicagoland paintball is starting a Division 3 X-Ball team for next season. Danny Benitez will be the main coach for the duration of the 2008 season. I am looking for division 3 and two Division 2 players. The team will be participating in all 5 X-ball Events next year. I am looking for local kids (Ill,Iowa,Wisc,Ind,Ohio) to participate in the tryouts.
There will be a full year contract for the team and gun/gear sponsorship. The team can expect to play with Chicago Farside, Avalanche X, Legend, Farside Kidz, along with other Midwestern teams throughout the winter. Practice will be held every sunday with 2 day practices at least once a month.
Tryout InfoYou must attend both days of tryouts. There will be a cut after the first day we will notify you if you will be coming back on sunday(Any questions or concern please pm me)
Cost of Tryouts will be 45 plus tax per session.
- Date : Day 1, October 3rd 6:00 pm Day 2, October 7th 9:00 am
- Ages: 16 and up
- Must HAVE parental support for traveling out-of-state
- Must have a steady cash flow of some kind
- Must be able to attend a min. of 3 practices a month
- Must be willing to sign a contract for field and gun/gear sponsorships
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have your own gear to tryout out with (Don't show up with broken/useless gear)
- Paint: Evil
- Gun/Gear: Pending we currently have two offers on the table and we will decide as a team which we will take
- Field: Chicagoland of course
- Boost hoppers
- Other deals are in the works but im not going to post until it is final
If you are serious about tryouts please post your name only and we will have you written down on our list