Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2007, 04:24 PM #148
Monster Ball (Banned)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillieWillie View Post
Wow, was the thread closed once they backed out?
yep Chris Hernden and David Lappano backed out

The refused to commit to a time or place, all they did was just run their mouth (as always)

These guys are cowards, they know it, we know it

Just a bunch of internet tough guys, no sack at all
Monster Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-01-2007, 04:33 PM #149
ChillieWillie (Banned)
 
ChillieWillie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: TPA, FL
Yeah I was about to comment on the thread and I clicked to reply and the thread seemed to disappear. Well since you have proven there are nothing more then cowards, let it rest. The more you play into the internet tough guy the more they win. If they were real ballas as they claim they would have suggested a different date instead of dodging the facts. Well an Up for the Rendition team. Good luck! See you at Kohn Legends some time soon.
ChillieWillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 04:36 PM #150
Berserk
......
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Inverness FL
Berserk is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
True that, let it die. I don't want anymore of the b/s.
__________________
www.myspace.com/mikevengeance
Berserk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 05:11 PM #151
lilvienna
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
No the thread was not closed because we backed out. The thread was closed because Mike is pissed that I brought up Renditions UGLY past of MULTIPLE Rookie losses that he seemingly forgot about. He makes fun of us for playing rookie when Rendition was also in the same ROOKIE tournaments we played. The only difference was they got raped in them and we didnt. (I never understood this but whatever) He is also pissed because I exposed the fact that HE did not play in world cup last year. The Rendition team that played was a YOUNG GUNS team and those players probably dont even play for Rendition anymore. Besides that it was YOUNG GUNS. Mike claims that Rendition is "the ****" yet he has no record to back up his team. ( I dont care how "good" you are but untill you start winning your team is nothing.) Not once has either of us said we are not willing to play you or your team. If you actually READ what I wrote I said I will let Mike know if October 20th is good for us. Since we dont live in Tampa anymore, we will have to make arrangments to be home that weekend. Also all of you who for some reason won't get off Mikes dick, I feel sorry for you. I also feel sorry for you Mike. If you want to actually set up a time and place to play us, let me know. It's also really mature/ smart to threaten me by placing my personal information on a public form. I give you an A+.!
lilvienna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 05:12 PM #152
Monster Ball (Banned)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserk View Post
True that, let it die. I don't want anymore of the b/s.
mark my words, they'll be back

it'll go like this-

1) they'll come in and start running their mouth
2) we'll offer to play them
3) they'll keep running their mouth
4) we'll offer to play them
5) they'll keep running their mouth
6) we'll just realize that we're dealing with cowards, and move on

It's the David Lappano & Chris Hernden legacy. No sack, no skill, just mouth

show up or shut up, we've been telling them this for almost a year.

We're out there playing almost every single weekend at either CFP or Kohn Sports.

Show up or shut up, they've done neither in 12+ months
Monster Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 05:22 PM #153
Monster Ball (Banned)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilvienna View Post
No the thread was not closed because we backed out. The thread was closed because Mike is pissed that I brought up Renditions UGLY past of MULTIPLE Rookie losses that he seemingly forgot about. He makes fun of us for playing rookie when Rendition was also in the same ROOKIE tournaments we played. The only difference was they got raped in them and we didnt. (I never understood this but whatever) He is also pissed because I exposed the fact that HE did not play in world cup last year. The Rendition team that played was a YOUNG GUNS team and those players probably dont even play for Rendition anymore. Besides that it was YOUNG GUNS. Mike claims that Rendition is "the ****" yet he has no record to back up his team. ( I dont care how "good" you are but untill you start winning your team is nothing.) Not once has either of us said we are not willing to play you or your team. If you actually READ what I wrote I said I will let Mike know if October 20th is good for us. Since we dont live in Tampa anymore, we will have to make arrangments to be home that weekend. Also all of you who for some reason won't get off Mikes dick, I feel sorry for you. I also feel sorry for you Mike. If you want to actually set up a time and place to play us, let me know. It's also really mature/ smart to threaten me by placing my personal information on a public form. I give you an A+.!

Chris's dad said you guys are not playing us. He made it VERY clear that you guys have zero intention of playing us. He stated that both of you have not played in almost a year, and that it would be "foolish" for both of you to play us. He said he spoke with Chris and Chris stated very clearly that both of you have ZERO intention of ever playing us. He certainly confirmed everyone's impression of you and chris being the cowards your are, so we removed the thread.

Fred is/was the captain & owner of the team (TGK/Notorious) and I trust his word. So whats the plan now? We get your point

yes I'm fat, yes I have lured 3 year olds into my house with pizza, yes our guns suck, yes our team sucks, yes you guys are awesome, yes TGK / Notorious is a better team than rendition, yes I'm fat, yes our uniforms suck, yes to EVERYTHING you want to say. We get it ok? Your stalling, your scared, we know this


Attn World:

Whatever David Lappano and Chris Hernden have said about me/rendition/kohn sports is all true, all of it

signed

mike phillips

You both said multiple times "anytime anywhere", so we gave you a time and a place. to everyone's surprise, you backed out (gee what a shock)

Anything other than "We are planning to play you guys on ____ day at ____ paintball field at ____ time" is nothing more than you showing your weakness and fear of Rendition

"Mike is fat" means "we are scared and wont play you"
"your team sucks" means "we are scared and wont play you"

Anything other than a date, time and place from you or Chris from this point forward just confirms that you are stalling, you are weak, and you refuse to play us FOR GUNS

Last edited by Monster Ball : 10-01-2007 at 07:35 PM.
Monster Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 07:52 PM #154
chrishernden
 
 
Join Date: May 2005
mike why are u talking to my dad still. He doesn't even know what team im playing for right now. and i moved a few months ago. Anyways I like the revamp roster from tryouts. Where are the original players though? the ones from the kohn days
chrishernden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 07:58 PM #155
chrishernden
 
 
Join Date: May 2005
no offense but the two players using rendition timmys can keep timmys, just do 1000 entry per player so it matches our guns/tank/hoppers. We wont be able to sell the timmys.
also jackl_roberts@yahoo.com is the captain email about the paper things.
chrishernden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 08:10 PM #156
Monster Ball (Banned)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrishernden View Post
no offense but the two players using rendition timmys can keep timmys, just do 1000 entry per player so it matches our guns/tank/hoppers. We wont be able to sell the timmys.
also jackl_roberts@yahoo.com is the captain email about the paper things.
Thats Jack Roberts of First Strike Paintball correct?
Monster Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 08:14 PM #157
chrishernden
 
 
Join Date: May 2005
i dont know if he works there, but he lives in the gainesville area if that helps
chrishernden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 08:24 PM #158
Monster Ball (Banned)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrishernden View Post
i dont know if he works there, but he lives in the gainesville area if that helps
are you and David on the UF team now? UF Allstars, UF Allstars Blue?
Monster Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 10:08 PM #159
Eels23
The Hoss
 
Eels23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Boston
Eels23 plays in the PSP
Eels23 plays in the APPA D4 division
Eels23 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Eels23 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrishernden View Post
no offense but the two players using rendition timmys can keep timmys, just do 1000 entry per player so it matches our guns/tank/hoppers. We wont be able to sell the timmys.
also jackl_roberts@yahoo.com is the captain email about the paper things.
Thats funny. You can have the most expensive gun setup ever but it doesn't mean **** if you don't have the skills to put it to good use. I don't know if you this but Mike sold those timmys for 950. You are a true asset to the paintball community.
__________________
TBD FIERCE
RNT SPEED
Feedback
Myspace
Luxe F/S NEED MONEY
QUITTING SALE! CHEAP
Eels23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 10:20 PM #160
Monster Ball (Banned)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eels23 View Post
Thats funny. You can have the most expensive gun setup ever but it doesn't mean **** if you don't have the skills to put it to good use. I don't know if you this but Mike sold those timmys for 950. You are a true asset to the paintball community.
It's alright, you're talking to same kids who thought my 2006 World Cup team was young guns, when Peterman and Gunner are both 30+ years old

LOL at least we are making progress towards making this XBall match happening.

Rendition has their 5 man rotation

Riffey
Zach Apostle
Chris Murray (or AZN Chris)
Aqua
Mike

Unless you're ECE Factory, Fierce, or Epik Evil (the only three teams that have consistently beat us), I'd be pretty worried

We're dying to see who they put together to play us in this XBall Match. I bet their try to contact Devon from Montreal NRG / UF Allstars, maybe a few other players

This is going to be awesome
Monster Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 10:30 PM #161
tai_mishuu911
C Wells
 
tai_mishuu911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: East Orlando, FL
tai_mishuu911 plays in the PSP
tai_mishuu911 is an NCPA player
tai_mishuu911 is an NCPA National Champion
tai_mishuu911 plays in the APPA D4 division
im down.
i could use a new gun for kicks.
__________________
UCF KNIGHTS
2014 NCPA National Champions

RUSSIAN LEGION FAN #530 Feedback
tai_mishuu911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 10:34 PM #162
Monster Ball (Banned)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by tai_mishuu911 View Post
im down.
i could use a new gun for kicks.
hahaha AZN Chris and Aqua are the only two players on this team I dont like playing against

killing machines
Monster Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 11:21 PM #163
paintballpimp092
Si vis pacem, para bellum
 
paintballpimp092's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Florida
 has been a member for 10 years
paintballpimp092 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
paintballpimp092 plays in the APPA D5 division
paintballpimp092 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
do you guys have any players that have money to play world cup but dont have a team? urban assault needs one
__________________
"Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called sons of God." - Matthew 5:9

FOR SALE: Mares Hybrid ProTec Scuba BCD
paintballpimp092 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 11:32 PM #164
lilvienna
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Hey I am going to be the bigger man here and stop the **** talking. I will get back to as soon as I talk to the rest of the guys in the club and see who is willing to make the trip to play you jokes.
lilvienna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 11:42 PM #165
Monster Ball (Banned)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilvienna View Post
Hey I am going to be the bigger man here and stop the **** talking. I will get back to as soon as I talk to the rest of the guys in the club and see who is willing to make the trip to play you jokes.
deal
Monster Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 11:47 PM #166
tai_mishuu911
C Wells
 
tai_mishuu911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: East Orlando, FL
tai_mishuu911 plays in the PSP
tai_mishuu911 is an NCPA player
tai_mishuu911 is an NCPA National Champion
tai_mishuu911 plays in the APPA D4 division
i hope one of you uses a vlocity,
because i want one.
__________________
UCF KNIGHTS
2014 NCPA National Champions

RUSSIAN LEGION FAN #530 Feedback
tai_mishuu911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 09:27 AM #167
ChillieWillie (Banned)
 
ChillieWillie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: TPA, FL
As I was about to comment in the previous thread that was closed. If they were the so called ballas they claim to be they would have not made excuses but come with a different date and end the talking and allow action to resolve the issue. But it shows they are all talk. I would not be expecting a response from them in reagrds to this. Well hopefully that is dead and you guys can concentrate on what needs to be addressed and get the support the team deserves and has earned. Good luck on the rebuild. Mike see you soon at Kohn.
ChillieWillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 02:52 PM #168
Brianm0121
 
 
Brianm0121's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Ball View Post
deal
Sounds good to me.
__________________
LEGACY FAN CLUB #362
Claret DM9 F/S/T!!
Brianm0121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump