Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-29-2007, 12:41 PM #85
SBC785
Gun Whore

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasSniper View Post
OK OK OK.....This little arguement over crap that already happened and we cant go back and change needs to stop. Im the third member of Ballsonya "The one who knelt in paint". Im the one who brought this topic up to the team. I understand the jokes and what not but some people can take things seriously and it can get out of hand. Whats a tourny without alittle drama and controversy? I have yet to see one that doesnt have it. I personally had a great time playing and would do it all over. Hell alot of yall are good players and deserve that respect. I didnt get offeneded when someone brought up the "knee in paint topic" cause it was over and done with. Bringing someones mom into a topic can surely piss that person off, I know I would be. SO lets stop this stupid arguement and move on.

Eh...you're a good player and i respect you, but no need to stick up for the other kid. What you kids gotta understand is that we "Okies" have a great sense of humor and we work off eachothers faults and take them to our advantage...you guys gotta stop being so sensitive and getting all butt hurt if someone teases you...i mean, c'mon, i know you're in high school and ****, but wait until ya'll graduate and get into the real world where you face *******s like me everyday...your mom won't care then. But i apologize if i honestly insulted anyone or hurt anyone's feelings, i hope we can all play together again someday.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-29-2007, 12:48 PM #86
TexasSniper

TexasSniper owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBC785 View Post
Eh...you're a good player and i respect you, but no need to stick up for the other kid. What you kids gotta understand is that we "Okies" have a great sense of humor and we work off eachothers faults and take them to our advantage...you guys gotta stop being so sensitive and getting all butt hurt if someone teases you...i mean, c'mon, i know you're in high school and ****, but wait until ya'll graduate and get into the real world where you face *******s like me everyday...your mom won't care then. But i apologize if i honestly insulted anyone or hurt anyone's feelings, i hope we can all play together again someday.
Its cool dude, Hes one of my best friends and I have to stick up for him. Its just how it works and Im sure you would do the same for one of yours. Im 20 and trust me, I am experiancing the "real world" everyday. Us texans dont take kindly to jokes
Old 09-29-2007, 01:08 PM #87
SBC785
Gun Whore

I'm not an Okie btw....I'm from Pennsylvania...I moved here last year because of the Army. But you're right, I'd stick up for one of my friends too. You guys should come up to visit more often, we could use your competition up here. But I don't like the fact that your buddy said we're no competiton up here, if we werent , than you guys would have cleaned up and beat us every game and you would have won....remember, 2nd place is the first loser...SHAKE AND BAKE!!!
Old 09-29-2007, 01:25 PM #88
TexasSniper

TexasSniper owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
I'm not an Okie btw....I'm from Pennsylvania...I moved here last year because of the Army. But you're right, I'd stick up for one of my friends too. You guys should come up to visit more often, we could use your competition up here. But I don't like the fact that your buddy said we're no competiton up here, if we werent , than you guys would have cleaned up and beat us every game and you would have won....remember, 2nd place is the first loser...SHAKE AND BAKE!!!
From what I have seen, there is plenty of competition in OK. I hope we get to come back and play. Great field, good players, and it was fun sliding around in all that mud.
Old 09-29-2007, 04:48 PM #89
OkLegionMP

OK OK first of all none of this topic at first was geared to the Texas people i know for sure i didnt say anything bad about any of yall and if i did it was the heat of battle. I told u to yalls face i said yall played good and yall did. If i was gonna talk smack i wouldnt be nice to you and then talk smack i would just talk smack the whole time. This drama filled topic was originally for all the teams who didnt want us to play in the next one. Yall never cried about it cause im sure yall dont really care nor would i expect u too hehe ! Anywho i give yall props. The only thing about the kids mom is she was pointing at me giving me the stink eye hehe ! Personally i understand she was defending her kid but she has to understand that is just paintball and it happens. There is no need for her to get all crazy. I take my lumps just like anyone else does. I dont expect anyone to defend me that is just paintball. I shot that kid like 5 to 6 times that is being nice in my book. I use to play the X in Xball i could easily be shot 15 to 20 times. Thats the nature of our game. Anywho i just love to play and at the end of the day its just a game win or lose. You move on and get ready for the next one. FOR THE RECORD i never got bunkered hehe but it was a good try almost had me convinced for a second. Anyways you Texas guys were cool guys and are still cool guys to me in my book. SO Hugs and Kisses for you and that kids Mom hehe ok none for his Mom
Old 09-29-2007, 11:07 PM #90
RR#82
.:BSC:.

Annual Supporting Member
RR#82 is BST Trusted
RR#82 plays in the PSP
RR#82 donated to help Peyton Trent
RR#82 supports Team VICIOUS
RR#82 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
RR#82 is Legendary
RR#82 supports Empire
i like how he pulled the whole im bringing my big brother to beat you up line

Quote:
except for Pat from Altus, but he's paying his parents back for his Ego..lol.
hey i bought my D2 and DM5 without her help.

Old 09-29-2007, 11:54 PM #91
SBC785
Gun Whore

i know, i just used you as an example Much love bro.
Old 09-30-2007, 10:32 AM #92
soldiernkorea

ill be ur big brother pat so that way its fair

DM8 FST Rotor FT
Old 09-30-2007, 10:33 AM #93
SBC785
Gun Whore

....i do believe i started something
Old 09-30-2007, 01:07 PM #94
RR#82

Annual Supporting Member
RR#82 is BST Trusted
RR#82 plays in the PSP
RR#82 is Legendary
RR#82 supports Empire
lmao... i will be the younger brother then

Old 09-30-2007, 04:48 PM #95
SBC785
Gun Whore

haha...you can be the younger brother. I just think it's funny that the kid has to have his brother fight his battles for him. But anyway, you guys missed a good 2 on 2 tourney today, there was some good games. Doug and Thomas won, which made me proud because they're the my teammates. Hope to see everyone out on the Oct. 14th tourney, don't forget that the winning team gets 3 Green LE Invert Minis!!!
Old 09-30-2007, 05:08 PM #96
RR#82

Annual Supporting Member
RR#82 is BST Trusted
RR#82 plays in the PSP
RR#82 is Legendary
RR#82 supports Empire
how did today work? pick your own teammate or what?

Old 09-30-2007, 05:29 PM #97
SBC785
Gun Whore

drawing from hats...experienced players names went in one hat and beginners names went in another. Someone picked a name from each hat and that's how the teams were picked. I will say that i thought some teams were unfair, how there was some people in the beginners hat that have been playing longer than most people in the experienced players...but all in all the day was decent, but i should have done alot better than i did.
Old 10-05-2007, 07:08 PM #98
fancher
STORM

fancher plays in the PSP
fancher helped look for balloons
fancher plays in the APPA D4 division
On a good note, there are at least five teams ready to play and there will be more.
Old 10-05-2007, 08:18 PM #99
SBC785
Gun Whore

can i rename my team? I don't wanna be "Suk" anymore....stupid Tom
Old 10-05-2007, 08:20 PM #100
fancher
STORM

fancher plays in the PSP
Pat, who are you going to play with
Old 10-05-2007, 08:21 PM #101
SBC785
Gun Whore

Hopefully Doug and Tom...but if Doug can't play, i want either Richard, Patrick or Tony to fill in...those Altus boys gots some talent. BTW, who are you? Just curious
Old 10-05-2007, 08:22 PM #102
fancher
STORM

fancher plays in the PSP
Tony, from Altus
Old 10-05-2007, 08:24 PM #103
SBC785
Gun Whore

Ooohh...speak of the devil...lol. Who you gonna play with?
Old 10-05-2007, 08:42 PM #104
fancher
STORM

fancher plays in the PSP
i don't know, there might be a crowd for one team over here
Old 10-05-2007, 08:48 PM #105
SBC785
Gun Whore

i heard ya'll wanna have 3 replacements, lol. James said that each team is allowed 2 extra players, so that would be 5 people...i only have 3 definite people right now(Me, Tom and Carmen)...so if you have 2 guys that can't play, send 'em my way