Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-29-2007, 11:38 AM #64
BHDnathan08

No No i left oklahoma with respect for all of you guys i thought it was a fun tourney but when you start talkin crap about us put family members in this it starts gettin personal and dont say you guys where not talking crap becasue we have videos of us playin you and on there you guys are talking crap but it was funny that yall kept acting all nice to us to our face but when we werent around it was a hole nother story and the only person i have respect for is Sean.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-29-2007, 11:41 AM #65
jalapeno

jalapeno donated to help Peyton Trent
how bout you send me a tape of me saying anything bad about your team, good luck on finding that because i didnt say **** about yall
Old 09-29-2007, 11:43 AM #66
SBC785
Gun Whore

has been a member for 10 years
Big ****ing deal...so we talked **** about you guys...maybe because you guys were the only team that weren't locals? Maybe because you made the whole big deal about the "knee shot" saying that you "knelt" on it...and the head ref ****ing called you out but you insisted on arguing the point, but if it was a real tournament you would have been called out anyway and wouldn't have had the chance to argue....u done crying yet?
Old 09-29-2007, 11:43 AM #67
BHDnathan08

Im not putting someone out im just sayin while the films rolling there is **** talking
Old 09-29-2007, 11:45 AM #68
BHDnathan08

HAHAHAHAHA and SBC785 what is your name are you the kid with all the egos
Old 09-29-2007, 11:46 AM #69
SBC785
Gun Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHDnathan08 View Post
Im not putting someone out im just sayin while the films rolling there is **** talking
Because of the scene you guys made over the game you lost....and you said you have respect for Sean, that's because he was the only person who cared enough to argue with you...the rest of us all thought you were a bunch of spoiled brats who were making themselves look like spoiled brats thus proving us right.
Old 09-29-2007, 11:47 AM #70
SBC785
Gun Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHDnathan08 View Post
HAHAHAHAHA and SBC785 what is your name are you the kid with all the egos
No, Dan is the one with all the Egos...
Old 09-29-2007, 11:48 AM #71
BHDnathan08

Well then who are you?
Old 09-29-2007, 11:52 AM #72
SBC785
Gun Whore

Patrick from Lawton...not Patrick from Altus, he's the nice one. I'm the older more pissed off one because i manage to break my gun or something of the sort everyday...
Old 09-29-2007, 11:54 AM #73
BHDnathan08

so how old are you exactly?
Old 09-29-2007, 11:56 AM #74
SBC785
Gun Whore

physically...22. Mentally....about 14, maybe 15...somewhere in that area. Some say it's because of one of the concussions i received during my 18 years of racing motocross...i admit that i'm slightly retarded, but i blame it on A.D.D.
Old 09-29-2007, 11:57 AM #75
BHDnathan08

Well dude your a grown man and how does it feel to be arguing with highschool kids??? Someone Has No Life
Old 09-29-2007, 11:58 AM #76
jalapeno

jalapeno donated to help Peyton Trent
actually, i lied, i talked **** when you "knelt" in paint, with no dirt whatsoever around the paint, appealed the hit to the ultimate, was still ruled a hit, then proceeded to push the issue holding up tournament progress for 15 minutes. when you appeal to the ultimate, their decision is final, all there is to it. and for the record, im arguing with highschool kids because they are being retarded and i have nothing better to do until i get off work.
Old 09-29-2007, 12:00 PM #77
SBC785
Gun Whore

i argue with highschool kids everyday...i have no life? You're the one sitting on the damn computer when you should be outside...my excuse, i'm lazy and my girlfriend won't get dressed so we can go do something. But you're the one who made my morning because you were getting all butt hurt about us making fun of you...if someone makes fun of me, i just laugh it off...but you're the only one on your team who's crying about this ****.
Old 09-29-2007, 12:02 PM #78
SBC785
Gun Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalapeno View Post
actually, i lied, i talked **** when you "knelt" in paint, with no dirt whatsoever around the paint, appealed the hit to the ultimate, was still ruled a hit, then proceeded to push the issue holding up tournament progress for 15 minutes. when you appeal to the ultimate, their decision is final, all there is to it. and for the record, im arguing with highschool kids because they are being retarded and i have nothing better to do until i get off work.

15 minutes? It was almost an hour!! I also find it funny that they were bragging about their Ego's when they were underneath the shed getting airfills..but i broke out the XSV and watched their jaws drop...and not to mention that my True Image Ego is nicer than the XSV ....oh, AND all my paintball gear is paid for by "me" and no one has helped me pay for it...i don't have much respect for people who's parents buy their crap....except for Pat from Altus, but he's paying his parents back for his Ego..lol.
Old 09-29-2007, 12:09 PM #79
BHDnathan08

Ok so you are the annoyin kid with all the egos and yes i pay for my gear to and dont talk about us taking up time YOU HAD NO CHANCE OF MAKING IT TO FINALS and GUESS WHAT YOU DIDNT lol so shut up and this is making my day as well lol hahahahahahahahaha and try not to be a hipocrit
Old 09-29-2007, 12:15 PM #80
SBC785
Gun Whore

Annoying kid? I didn't talk to you spoiled ****s...you had no respect from any of us because you didn't deserve it. And we didn't have a chance making it to finals? That's why we won every game once we booted the other kid off the team half way through the day? But whatever, you're just a spoiled brat who had to have his mom stick up for him because a bigger guy owned you...and even though our team lost, we were still good sports about the game, you *****ed and cried because you lost a game and then insulted the prizes you won at the end of the day.
Old 09-29-2007, 12:21 PM #81
BHDnathan08

Dude your a grown_asz man so grow up and act like one quit acting like a girl and how am i spoiled ive paid for all my own stuff so you can suck a dikc
Old 09-29-2007, 12:23 PM #82
SBC785
Gun Whore

i can suck a dick? ya know, i probably could if i really wanted to...i should have asked your mom if she could have, she WAS lookin' pretty fine that day...nice *** too....and i'm not acting like a girl, after all...I'M not the one who was wearing those AGG Pink pants the day of the tournament.

Last edited by SBC785 : 09-29-2007 at 12:26 PM.
Old 09-29-2007, 12:33 PM #83
BHDnathan08

Exactly i looked like a G and LUCKY FOR ME I HAVE A BROTHER THATS 24 SO and wwe happen to be goin to oklahoma soon so ill meet you up and we can settle this. and the thing you dont know is when i went to the bathroom ur girlfriend was doin that to me....not very good but you wouldnt know!!!
Old 09-29-2007, 12:34 PM #84
TexasSniper

TexasSniper owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
OK OK OK.....This little arguement over crap that already happened and we cant go back and change needs to stop. Im the third member of Ballsonya "The one who knelt in paint". Im the one who brought this topic up to the team. I understand the jokes and what not but some people can take things seriously and it can get out of hand. Whats a tourny without alittle drama and controversy? I have yet to see one that doesnt have it. I personally had a great time playing and would do it all over. Hell alot of yall are good players and deserve that respect. I didnt get offeneded when someone brought up the "knee in paint topic" cause it was over and done with. Bringing someones mom into a topic can surely piss that person off, I know I would be. SO lets stop this stupid arguement and move on.