RR#82 plays in the PSP
RR#82 donated to help Peyton Trent
RR#82 supports Team VICIOUS
RR#82 is Legendary
RR#82 supports Empire
anyone got any idea of how many teams?

Old 09-28-2007, 07:08 PM #44
gangstamark

hey this is mark from the team ballsonya. "the texas team" why you guys bagging on us? We haven't done anything except go out and play a tourney cuz we were visiting grandparents. And the mom was there because we are from texas and we didnt all bring cars just hers. And she was there for support. and to tape videos. And as for the everybody arguing about the rankings of people and teams. Anger management is good but they are not like allstars or anything.
Old 09-28-2007, 07:20 PM #45
gangstamark

haha and when the guy bunkered nathan he was also being checked by a ref as many ppl know is the best time to bunker someone.
Old 09-28-2007, 08:24 PM #46
SBC785
Gun Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangstamark View Post
haha and when the guy bunkered nathan he was also being checked by a ref as many ppl know is the best time to bunker someone.
hey...u guys haven't knelt in any paint lately, have ya? Lol, but anyway, we're just ****in' around because of how pissed your mom got because Mike owned that kid....hope to see u guys up here again
Old 09-28-2007, 10:38 PM #47
OkLegionMP

Yeah we arent allstars so just let us play !! He wasnt bagging on your mom he was just saying moms dont realize the violence of the Bunker tatic is just part of the game and moms dont really understand that. They just see someone beating up on their kid. Thats why he said what he said. In our defense to as a so called team that is the first time we as a team have played together. So i think we did pretty good as a whole being our first tournament thrown together. Plus we never have even praticed together. Me and Dustin have played together a long time ago but that was long ago. Anywho i dont care if anyone thinks we are good or bad. I can show you better than i can tell you
Old 09-28-2007, 10:43 PM #48
SBC785
Gun Whore

Mike...u kicked *** and your team did awesome...now it's my turn
Old 09-29-2007, 08:53 AM #49
gangstamark

Haha the only thing his mom said was "HEY isnt that overshooting". our team was also a throw together team we have never practiced together either.
Old 09-29-2007, 09:32 AM #50
OkLegionMP

Well leave your mom at home ask her for some lunch money and go play paintball HEHE!
Old 09-29-2007, 09:35 AM #51
SBC785
Gun Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangstamark View Post
Haha the only thing his mom said was "HEY isnt that overshooting". our team was also a throw together team we have never practiced together either.

Almost every team at the tourney was a throw together team...i found my team the day before the tourney AND i even booted on of the guys off and had to replace him half way through the day. Oh, you guys should check out my Ego now, i think you'd like it...just hit up my myspace. myspace.com/sfar785
Old 09-29-2007, 09:55 AM #52
BHDnathan08

Ok so my friends where telling me you guys where baggin me on Pbnation witch is funny because im the kid that got bunkered but did anyone keep count of howmany times i did some Okeys dirty??? I lost count after 10 so as for that WE BEAT ANGER MANAGEMENT yes there a good team and there fun to play. As for all this classification...Let People play oklahoma is not a big Paintball scene at it needs all the help it can get to expand. So lets try to keep this s h i t talking out of the thread because you obviously have no life if you come on here to FLAME.
Thanks Nathan
Good Luck at the next one not sure if we will be there but look forward to play Anger Again you guys are pretty cool.
Old 09-29-2007, 10:20 AM #53
SBC785
Gun Whore

quit getting so god damn butt hurt over this...if you take any offense to what we say than that's pretty sad. We're just messin' around with you guys but it seems you can't take any jokes, and from what i'm seeing from you BHD, don't ever come to our field again and expect to talk to us because i'm pretty sure you'd cry. And you guys play how much in Texas? You might have shot 10 guys, but those 10 guys have never played at a tournament scene before and almost everyone that was at the tournament are just really starting out and have been playing under a year. So chill the **** out ya damn babies.
Old 09-29-2007, 10:35 AM #54
BHDnathan08

Im not talkin about shooting ten people im talkin about bunkering like 10people and did your team make it to finals? And i think i bunkered Mike so yeah we were even and Im not gettin hurt i think its funny you guys want to flame on people
Old 09-29-2007, 10:58 AM #55
SBC785
Gun Whore

Of course we flame on people, that's the way we are....but when kids cry about it, that's what gets us going more. As far as my team making it to the finals, no we didn't. There's no excuse for it, but i'm pretty sure you guys should come up again so you could lose to a bunch of kids who were using Ion's and borrowed guns.
Old 09-29-2007, 11:01 AM #56
jalapeno

jalapeno donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by BHDnathan08 View Post
Im not talkin about shooting ten people im talkin about bunkering like 10people and did your team make it to finals? And i think i bunkered Mike so yeah we were even and Im not gettin hurt i think its funny you guys want to flame on people
look man, they were joking around, just like they were doing talking about each other, that was taken jokingly, but apparently you have no sense of humor and have to get pissed because somebody made a joke at your expense, life goes on. Take your midol and get over it. btw, dont think any of our guys got bunkered in that tourney.
Dustin
Old 09-29-2007, 11:04 AM #57
BHDnathan08

No im not mad i think its funny how all of you were all comin up to us you guys are good and bunch of nice guys and when we leave you start s h i t that doesnt help the sport just gives it another bad name
Old 09-29-2007, 11:05 AM #58
SBC785
Gun Whore

None of our guys got bunkered either....but it's sad that kids have no sense of humor anymore. Shiiit, Mike P tells everyone that they suck, actually, if the kids mom said something to Mike at the tourney, he would have told her that she sucked. HA!!
Hey Dustin, you playing today?
Old 09-29-2007, 11:07 AM #59
SBC785
Gun Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHDnathan08 View Post
No im not mad i think its funny how all of you were all comin up to us you guys are good and bunch of nice guys and when we leave you start s h i t that doesnt help the sport just gives it another bad name
Quit avoiding the swear filter, the Mods will ban you. We know you're saying "****"...and we aren't worried about hurting the sport or giving it a bad name...bad sportsmanship on the field is what gives it a bad name, not an internet forum
Old 09-29-2007, 11:11 AM #60
jalapeno

Yea, im at work right now, ill be headed that direction as soon as i get off
Old 09-29-2007, 11:21 AM #61
BHDnathan08

Well then if we suck i guess second comes easy down ther and this time i plan i taking first no prob cuz theres no competion
Old 09-29-2007, 11:24 AM #62
SBC785
Gun Whore

No one said you suck....if you wanna *****, get the hell outta this thread. I mean seriously, i know you kids are only about 15, but please act mature. "This time i plan on taking first no prob cuz theres no competion"....if there's no competition, then why didn't you win the first time? I'm pretty sure half the teams you played against will beat the **** outta you if you keep running your mouth, all respect has been lost for you because you keep crying...shut up and leave.
Old 09-29-2007, 11:25 AM #63
jalapeno

nobody said you suck, actually we were telling you all that you played pretty well that day, he said that mike tells everybody they suck...but if you want to take that attitude, step up and come try your luck again. You playin today pat? Mike and Jerome should be out there right now

Last edited by jalapeno : 09-29-2007 at 11:31 AM.