PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-21-2007, 11:17 PM #22
ScottyG

Quote:
Originally Posted by malikowski View Post
CFOA is legit as hell. If anything I would say that the CFOA refs are harder on PBC/Gridlock teams.
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! dude what are you smoking man? the PBCFOA legit? the Rob Straudinger(sp?) owned series with the Rob Straudinger owned teams on the Rob Straudinger owned fields. yeah good point lol. shut up.

Authority
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-23-2007, 06:27 PM #23
malikowski
AHC - I move chickens.

malikowski plays in the APPA D4 division
Refs are paid in CFOA, you know how it goes in the GPPS (dumbest idea of reffing). Maybe if PBC teams have gotten first in every division every event then something would be up. CFOA uses the APPA system, GPPS doesn't...do anything. The refs are from all around the southeast, not all PBC. I'm not saying that sometimes there are bad calls in Gridlocks favor, but there are bad calls for other teams just as much.

/argument & thread
Old 09-23-2007, 10:11 PM #24
impygimpy247
i dont like rap

has been a member for 10 years
impygimpy247 plays in the PSP
impygimpy247 plays in the MiLP
impygimpy247 plays in the APPA D4 division
I have to agree that I dont feel the CFOA is all that biased. However it is true that there is always some level of favoritism due to the locales of the events and their relationships to larry/rob/ect (if they have any). Teams coming into the CFOA from states such as Alabama or Florida for example wont do as well due to them not knowing anybody closely involved with the series, but this goes for just about every single tournament series in my opinion.
Old 09-24-2007, 07:10 PM #25
strings of p8nt (Banned)

gpps refs suck. ive dealt with them first hand at the first or second tourny this season. and i didnt even play i was just there to support my old team after i quit. thats why they moved to cfoa now. **** gpps
Old 09-28-2007, 08:36 AM #26
shockemballer

yeah refs sucked at the gpps exeecpt the ones at the second wildfire. the Rush tournis were good too, but i agree with everyone we did get jewed and there isnt anything we can do about it. there is next year for shockem. so watch out