Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-15-2007, 08:37 PM #1
impygimpy247
i dont like rap

has been a member for 10 years
impygimpy247 plays in the PSP
impygimpy247 plays in the APPA D4 division
For Those At The GPPS at Rush Paintball today.

I am the guy on shock'em that got jewed over today. Im sure everyone thought they saw a fight, but what it was was something different. Anyway, I was penalized 100 points for nudging a player after the game was over when he shot my live teammate. The opposing team hung the flag but never shot my teammate, so after the flag hang there is a discussion about the live player on my team and the opposing player turns and shoots him point blank like its some kind of joke. I get in the guys face and he intices me to nudge him. This in turn helped my team to lose 100 points, go from first to last in the tournament, and from first to probably 3rd in the series. I want to say a few things:

If anyone ever comes after me and threatens me I will not tollerate it and you know who you are. And in all actuality, you should have been penalized for running on the field with your crusty puss without a mask on, but the relationship between you and the field owner prevented that. I am 19 years old and you are like 50 or some ****. Get a life my friend. I frankly dont give a damn how old you are and how loud you can yell. Get out of my face.

There has been a lot of beef between us and KMA lately. We used to be cool until some events happened at the last event. But if the game doesnt even concern you, keep your mouth shut. Its not my fault that you have to change your entire roster to win a game, but still come short in the end. Funny how of the only 3 original players that are actually on your roster, only 2 played. Must suck to be scrubs. Nice run through by the way. That one really worked.

I know it seems like im just *****ing and talking smack, but nobody new the facts of what happened and still ran their mouths.

We are a team of 6 guys who never practice, me and my roomate dont even have our own guns at the moment. We play once a month at these tournaments and still rape everyone. Its understood why everyone hates us and we love the hate as you can see.

Go Shock'Em. See you next year in the CFOA the GPPS is a joke.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-15-2007, 09:24 PM #2
CraigAL32

CraigAL32 plays in the APPA beginner division
Well you lost me at "jewed over today".
When trying to explain yourself to the masses make sure you do not alienate yourself before you even get out of the box.

Owner of the Annihilators and one of the original founding players.
One of the founding players for Miami Rage 1994-1997
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Florid...s/377685150910
http://www.floridapaintballing.com
Boogie Fan #1
Old 09-15-2007, 11:28 PM #3
malikowski
AHC - I move chickens.

malikowski plays in the APPA D4 division
Rofl, I heard about it, but was sad to hear it was only a nudge. CFOA > GPPS, a lot harder competition! I played with Jr Dynamic today in Beg., and other then the retarded prelim field, it was ok.
Old 09-16-2007, 12:27 PM #4
impygimpy247
i dont like rap

Yeah I used to play a lot of CFOA but once I started college, the money had to be used elsewhere. We picked up a little sumtin sumtin for next year tho so its going to finally work out again.
Old 09-17-2007, 03:15 PM #5
Mafiabear3

Or you could try GFOA next year. PM me for details if you are interested.
Old 09-17-2007, 10:03 PM #6
impygimpy247
i dont like rap

No thanks. Im done with small tournament series. They are too unorganized and too biased. Ill be in the CFOA again next year.
Old 09-18-2007, 07:48 PM #7
WristwatchMafia
Adam

hahahahahahahaahahaha

i'm guessing you were playing in open???
the reffing at gpps SUCKS beyond belief!!!!!!!!!!!
if you were at the one in winder i was on the team that got bullcrapped (jewed over) because one of my friends bunkered one of the girls on galvanized and she ran into my lane...
but yea i'm with shaggy try gfoa next year...
Old 09-18-2007, 09:10 PM #8
vquick

gpps

da

Last edited by vquick : 09-19-2007 at 06:01 PM.
Old 09-19-2007, 02:45 AM #9
impygimpy247
i dont like rap

wow, for a father you have horrible grammar and punctuation but hell its whatever. Im not complaining but we dominated the whole series and were in first place. Its just funny how when people blow *** they have to find a way to screw the good teams over. And ok ive been in the CFOA before and its no joke that the GPPS is a joke compared to the CFOA. I guess ill see you there, ill take it that you are playing beginner or rookie, so then I wont see you.
Old 09-19-2007, 01:31 PM #10
vquick

gpps

Lo que te voy a decir es que no me importa lo que digas lo hicieron mal y si no quieren jugar GPPS no jueguen pero no se quejen mas OK.

Last edited by vquick : 09-19-2007 at 06:02 PM.
Old 09-19-2007, 11:16 PM #11
DIESEL476

Aww Rex seems funny you can get on this forum and talk crap.Blame me for for you being a jagoff.You got jewed over.You think you should be able to do as you please and not pay for being a idiot.You still don't get it do you.That kind of crap has no place on the paintball field.Just seems funny that all of this is my fault.Come on calling me names you can do better than that.You had none of this to say to me at the turny.Guse you need time think it all up.It hurts my feelings so much that you think of me that way.(lol)By the way i'm not 50 something I am 43 just so you know.So you think I don't have a life hahahaha that is to funny.I have never had a problem with you but I guess that has changed.If this is how you want it then this is how it will be from now on.Good luck with the CFOA and if ever fell the need to talk to me in person you know where I will be.No need for there to be bad blood between us.Chuck N. AKA crusty puss
Old 09-20-2007, 01:57 PM #12
impygimpy247
i dont like rap

id love to know what a jagoff is? the idiot was the kid who decided to shoot bisso like a ******* when we were talking to the refs. I even told you this after you threw your temper tantrum and then you calmed down. I did what any friend/teammate would do and my temper got a little out of hand. But its not like I hit the guy, we were completely cool like 2 seconds after it was over. We got in each others faces and he talked me up to the point of where I pushed him off of me. If I would have known it would have been this big of a deal I would have punched him in his mouth, and then I would have run off the field screaming and then punching everyone at the tournament, id hit some of you guys multiple times. Then I would hit everyone on my own team just to see if there is a penalty for that too, and if there isnt Rick and KMA can get together to make one up. But the fact of the matter is that it wasnt that big of a deal. All the refs were there and they were on my side, but Rick just loves KMA for some reason and KMA and Rick pressed the penalty on the refs. And I know its true. I heard it from the refs themselves. Face it, we beat everyones *** at these events, thats all we care about. Congrats on having to use penalties to ever even place, we just use talent and heart. The bad blood started two events ago and if we are on the paintball field that bad blook wont end. Thats just how it ends when teams turn to corruption just to get an edge.
Old 09-20-2007, 04:32 PM #13
Complaint Dept.

I think that I'm going to jump in and say a few things now. I understand that you and Shock'em want to hate us now. I know that we did pull out the rule book and make sure that penalties were given(why have a rule book if you're not going to follow it). But, I want to know when your team is going to man-up and take blame for your own actions. You talk about how KMA did this and KMA did that, but what about what Shock'em did. You failed to mention in your previous posts that your team let yourselves get so out of control over a penalty at an event that the field owner had to eject your team from the property and call the cops to have assault charges put on members of the team. The team is given a second chance to come and play the last event and you and another team got into it. Wow, sounds like it was all KMA's fault. I also would like to point out to you, in case you forgot, when Shock'em showed up to ref one event with only 4 people, who helped and gave you a 5th person so you could have full points for the day? Who also repeatedly let you borrow a marker to use at some of the events? I'm not coming on here trying to say you guys suck or we are better than you. You guys do have a great team. I don't know why you think we suck so bad considering we went undefeated into the finals(although we couldn't hold it together after that). When we play y'all it's normally back and forth and usually a good tough game. I wish you the best of luck in the CFOA. I know that you guys have the talent to do well at the CFOA.
Old 09-20-2007, 04:47 PM #14
im_a_muppet
slippin on my swag juice.

im_a_muppet plays in the PSP
im_a_muppet is an NCPA player
im_a_muppet plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Complaint Dept. View Post
I think that I'm going to jump in and say a few things now. I understand that you and Shock'em want to hate us now. I know that we did pull out the rule book and make sure that penalties were given(why have a rule book if you're not going to follow it). But, I want to know when your team is going to man-up and take blame for your own actions. You talk about how KMA did this and KMA did that, but what about what Shock'em did. You failed to mention in your previous posts that your team let yourselves get so out of control over a penalty at an event that the field owner had to eject your team from the property and call the cops to have assault charges put on members of the team. The team is given a second chance to come and play the last event and you and another team got into it. Wow, sounds like it was all KMA's fault. I also would like to point out to you, in case you forgot, when Shock'em showed up to ref one event with only 4 people, who helped and gave you a 5th person so you could have full points for the day? Who also repeatedly let you borrow a marker to use at some of the events? I'm not coming on here trying to say you guys suck or we are better than you. You guys do have a great team. I don't know why you think we suck so bad considering we went undefeated into the finals(although we couldn't hold it together after that). When we play y'all it's normally back and forth and usually a good tough game. I wish you the best of luck in the CFOA. I know that you guys have the talent to do well at the CFOA.

Thats the problem..right there...and its pretty ****ty you cant see it..you say it was between shock em and another ream yet we blame KMA...hmm i wonder why we do that, maybe we should look at the one before the last tourny. that was between us and another team, yet yall go and grab the rule book and go to the field owner about it. no one told us until we saw the scoreboard. which was pretty low. Second, dude, your right you helped us, and i know that if i wasnt playing a tourney but i was there and yall needed a ref i would. and weve known each other and been cool since i like started playing paintball at rush. but then out of no where we get stabbed in the back. and the refs having multiple playing on occasions from duggy, which the refs put a stop to...maybe hence why yall started losing. but whatever man. and i dont even wanna hear that yall dont think rick hates us cause you were there when we left a long time ago. and we played together at colors. we were like sister teams to me, we were tight, but when we got on the field it was a battle. So i dont know what we did, but yall can just go stab someone else in the back, and go behind them when its not even in a game when yall are playing. thanks for the fuel to my fire. sometimes all we got left is our respect, and we aint giving that easy. you can have the rings and the paint...well...vendetta can..

Georgia State University

Last edited by im_a_muppet : 09-20-2007 at 04:50 PM.
Old 09-20-2007, 05:10 PM #15
impygimpy247
i dont like rap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complaint Dept. View Post
We arent the team that stands on the sidelines and goes to the officials and pull rulebooks out of our ***** to try to get another team screwed over. And it is true that dougy has a problem with playing on. Why dont YOU GUYS follow the rules? In my opinion that is a much bigger problem than me nudging someone when it comes to the actual sport of paintball. Why do you think we shot dougie all the way off the field the last game? Just to make sure he got the point that a hit is a hit and if it takes 30 or 40 hits for him to get it, then we will give it to him (and anyone for that matter). That is the difference in our teams. We dont like to get screwed, we have too much pride in ourselves. I could care less who got first or second, the fact that I know that you have too less of pride or heart for the the game that you have to bend corners to win is enough for me. Your teams playing on habits far outweigh my pushing one guy when we got into each others faces in my opinion. IF and I say IF we meet again on the paintball field in a tournament situation you can count on it being a good game, and you can also count on our guns blazing until you tuck your tails behind the dead box. Its the truth too, the babies saw it, so did everyone. WE HAVE NEVER CHEATED TO WIN. Two events ago when ben exploded, that ended the game for us and that was that. But the reason we blew up is because we were so ****ing pissed off that you guys would stab us in the back like you did. This event, it wasnt cheating. It was a confrontation that costed us EVERYTHING we worked for this year and it didnt concern you one bit, besides the fact that every player on your team was whining from the sidelines about what I did. Face it, yall dont want to lose but you cant win playing straight up ball. Get some pride. If you cant shoot us to win, then you should stop playing this sport. Its funny cause the only way you got more points than us is from the past two events when yall were calling penalties on us from the sidelines. Everybody sees that. We used to be cool with each other but you can garuntee that there deffinately is some bad blood between us now. Call it what you want but its there. And put this in your crack pipe, we have played about 6 times in the past year and a half, and thats only at these events. No practice. In all actuality, Shock'Em has never had a practice together, we just meet at the events. Why dont you guys man up and come to the CFOA also, and we can battle it out in a real tournament series?

Oh and one more thing. Yeah we got ejected from an event for getting so fired up...but thats because your old man was being a snake in the grass and stabbed us in the back worse than anything ive seen in paintball history. We go to the scoreboard and we have 70 points...come back and its -60. We ask why and there is slade standing behind us claiming responsibility.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE play some CFOA next year. PLEASE we would love to shoot you guys off the field some more, legitly.
Old 09-20-2007, 08:23 PM #16
ScottyG

im not going to get into a pissing contest with anyone, all im going to say is i feel like we were completly backstabbed by John Slade, who i felt i was good friends with, the tourney before. that is done and overwith, and yes i am going to do everything in my power to beat you guys everytime i play against you now because of it. i have no personal problems with any of you off the field with the exception of John Slade, will i do anything to him to hurt him in anyway, no, i will just nolonger be friends with him. on the field tho its a different story yes im going to overshot you and yes im going to play on and yes if given the chance to bunker you, your getting it in the head and back instead of the pack and legs, you can thank John for that. but like i said that is done and overwith as far as this latest tournament goes i felt we got screwed in 3 ways.

1. the entire thing would have never happend if the kid didnt shoot bisso in the back after the game was over, everyone in the tounrament series knows how we are and how we act, they shot bisso knowing we would react they knew that with me getting the flag pull they didnt have the points to win the tournament. they got a 25point slap on the wrist and we got slapped in the face with the 100point penalty for something that they started. as a resolt they won the tournament. they should have gotten the same exact penalty as we did, i personally dont think that our 100point penalty was valid seeing as they provoked the incident.

2. every tournament series was run on a 100point scale, except for the one at rush it was scored on a 60point scale. in the "rule book" it says games will be scored on a 100 point scale. typo or not, thats what it says, and all of the other tournys were 100point games. seeing as how it was scored as a 60 point game and then we got penalized for 100points we got penalized 1 2/3 games instead of just 1 game. if we were going to get penalized then we should have only been penalized 60 points thus placing us in 2nd for the tournament and wining the tournament series overall.

3. Chuck ran on the field without a mask. thats a penalty. yes, i know chuck was trying to stop a fight, but if that was us we would have been crucified and everyone knows it. rules are rules you can not bend them for those that you see fit.

yes i know its overwith and nothing will be done about it now. i think the GPPS tournament series as a hole is a broken series and is need of being fixed. yes we as Shockem wear our emotions on our sleves and it is both a goodthing and a badthing. yes i know my spelling is horrible and this is entirly to long for anyone to read. i personally think tournament paintball is always biased and will always be biased. its not fun anymore its to expensive and to time consuming.

Authority
Old 09-20-2007, 09:01 PM #17
impygimpy247
i dont like rap

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottyG View Post
2. every tournament series was run on a 100point scale, except for the one at rush it was scored on a 60point scale. in the "rule book" it says games will be scored on a 100 point scale. typo or not, thats what it says, and all of the other tournys were 100point games. seeing as how it was scored as a 60 point game and then we got penalized for 100points we got penalized 1 2/3 games instead of just 1 game. if we were going to get penalized then we should have only been penalized 60 points thus placing us in 2nd for the tournament and wining the tournament series overall.

very good point.
Old 09-21-2007, 12:09 AM #18
xodusballer2005

OK i know this is kind of being run into the ground but what the hell. I play for Shok Em. My name is Ben and I am the one who "blew up" at the 5th tourney.

Just a few points

1. We felt that we werent getting fair treatment from the get go because of some early domination int he tournament series. Yes i understand that reffing isnt always going to be good and in fact it will suck on some occasions and thats a given so it is something we had to deal with as well as others, BUT some things were a little ridiculous such as getting pulled b/c reffs THINK we are HIT or because someone tells them to or because someone tells them to watch us.

2. The reason i blew up at the 5th tourney is because like my other teammates have said, I was tired of getting screwed over. The penalty and the points that were issued to us i could not find in the rule book. I may have over looked it, but i believe that one rule was molded to fit what one of my teammates did or completely bs'd. But honestly, Scotty got pissed over a call and was ready to go nuts so i think the best thing he could have done was put his barrel plug on and walk off the field as the opposing team is hanging the flag instead of staying out there and making an *** oh himself and us, as yall can see we do so well. So thanks John and KMA for pointing out some BS penalty like that to screw us and have your explaination be "its all about the money". That deserved more than me just overshooting yall, i really would have rather put paintball aside and duked it out, but i chose the nicer route. But yea, guys getting worked up over sumin as minor as being screwed out of a tournament and overshooting some peopel and yelling really did require the proper authorities... pusyz...

3. The fnal tournament... we came in as the *** hole team who caused the fiasco at the last tournament... And everyone is saying we shouldnt have been allowed to play? ha ha... sorry we strike that much fear into your eyes. We are hot headed guys who ***** instead of trying to shoot or beat the crap out of those who we have problems with. Yes i understand paintball has no place for contact and i truely believe that and agree, but if the shoe fits, ****s gonna happen, we are all men with testosterone and adrenaline and some of us havent been laid in a while so we have some issues, and then someone wants to go and screw us out of what is rightfully ours and yep i have a problem with it. A kid shot one of our teammates in the back after the game was over and then was cocky bout it afterwards... With me being a kickboxer, i can control my anger to where i dont immediately strike someone, but Rex was amped up and "nudged" him... wow... big deal... lets ***** about two guys bumping chests and having a disagreement b/t each other... if he would have shot me i probably would have beat the crap out of him... but all my emotions aside... from the get go the tourney pt system was altered and the field owner who has no say according to the rule books of what penalties are issued... pressed to screw us over along with a team (KMA) who sucked it up in the finals and needed a technicality to make up fo their crappy performance when it counted.. yea yall went undefeated in the prelims... blah blah... but it doesnt count once the finals start... good job choking...

P.S. The CFOA is no where near legit... if you dont play for Gridlock or a PBC affiliate or know somone... best of luck to ya... you best be an awesome balla... but the CFOA has the best competition and it ran pretty well...

Coming out of retirement. NEED GEAR!!!

Last edited by xodusballer2005 : 09-21-2007 at 12:11 AM.
Old 09-21-2007, 12:16 AM #19
malikowski
AHC - I move chickens.

malikowski plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by xodusballer2005 View Post
P.S. The CFOA is no where near legit... if you dont play for Gridlock or a PBC affiliate or know somone... best of luck to ya... you best be an awesome balla... but the CFOA has the best competition and it ran pretty well...
Your an idiot, CFOA is legit. If anything I would say that the CFOA refs are harder on PBC/Gridlock teams. Gridlock wins because their good, I wish it was because the refs, but their a nicely ran team with amazing players. CFOA =/= PBC

Last edited by malikowski : 09-23-2007 at 06:29 PM.
Old 09-21-2007, 04:55 AM #20
impygimpy247
i dont like rap

Quote:
Originally Posted by malikowski View Post
You are a dumb sack of ****, CFOA is legit as hell. If anything I would say that the CFOA refs are harder on PBC/Gridlock teams. Gridlock wins because their good, I wish it was because the refs, but their a nicely ran team with amazing players. CFOA =/= PBC
stfu. kthx.
Old 09-21-2007, 06:38 AM #21
xodusballer2005

"You are a dumb sack of ****, CFOA is legit as hell. If anything I would say that the CFOA refs are harder on PBC/Gridlock teams. Gridlock wins because their good, I wish it was because the refs, but their a nicely ran team with amazing players. CFOA =/= PBC"

dude... wow... being that i am 100% positive that i know wtf im talkin about... dont come into this thread flaming what you think you might know.... Gridlock is an amazing team along with the other pbc sponsored teams... but there is favortism.... not that it helps out all the time granted Gridlock doesnt win every event... but yea... shut up...

Coming out of retirement. NEED GEAR!!!