Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-20-2016, 03:26 PM #1
Jakeballer23

Jakeballer23 is playing at Living Legends Dreaded
Jakeballer23 owns a Planet Eclipse Gtek
Jakeballer23 supports Ninja Paintball
Spire Constantly Pulsing Problem

I have a problem with my new spire (just got it in today). When i first turn it on, the spire pulses slowly with a red blinking on the led indicating the loader is empty. The paddles on the drive constantly slide under my paint and it doesn't stop spinning. I tried changing the drive pressure levels down to 1 blink and also to the stock setting of 2 blinks and it still slides under the paint and doesn't stop pulsing. Has anyone had any luck fixing this problem and are there any other methods than replacing the board?
Jakeballer23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-20-2016, 07:26 PM #2
Jakeballer23

Jakeballer23 is playing at Living Legends Dreaded
Jakeballer23 owns a Planet Eclipse Gtek
Jakeballer23 supports Ninja Paintball
I just found another problem in my spire. The speaker only makes a faint squeak-like sound when I turn the spire on instead of a loud "beep". Any solutions? I believe I will just have to purchase a new board.
Jakeballer23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 06:27 AM #3
Morpheus78

Morpheus78 supports Shocker RSX
Just contact Virtue. They will fix it or send you the part.

John 14:6: Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.
Morpheus78 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 02:27 PM #4
wakedirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeballer23 View Post
I have a problem with my new spire (just got it in today). When i first turn it on, the spire pulses slowly with a red blinking on the led indicating the loader is empty. The paddles on the drive constantly slide under my paint and it doesn't stop spinning. I tried changing the drive pressure levels down to 1 blink and also to the stock setting of 2 blinks and it still slides under the paint and doesn't stop pulsing. Has anyone had any luck fixing this problem and are there any other methods than replacing the board?
Did you ever find a resolution? I bought a brand new Spire 260, tried playing, and it constantly pulsed, I tried all settings, and it has the 7.0 board that everyone has said "fixes" this issue....so are you sending yours in? What a joke. I'll be calling Spire Monday.
wakedirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 02:28 PM #5
wakedirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeballer23 View Post
I just found another problem in my spire. The speaker only makes a faint squeak-like sound when I turn the spire on instead of a loud "beep". Any solutions? I believe I will just have to purchase a new board.
We should NOT be having to purchase a new board, they will be covering this one I assume ha ha
Old 05-10-2016, 10:40 AM #6
wakedirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus78 View Post
Just contact Virtue. They will fix it or send you the part.
I contacted them, super helpful, and answered first thing in the morning. Sending me a new flashed board as we speak!
Old 05-12-2016, 07:52 PM #7
wakedirt

Got the board, works perfect on red-3 orange-1 on my g6r, Virture has A+ customer service in my book.