PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-15-2007, 06:15 AM #1
enoryt

has been a member for 10 years
Funny story

About a year ago, before I was familiar with the tournament paintball scene, a couple guys wearing infamous jersey's were playing at my local field. (splat factory in brea,ca). At the time, I was pretty much clueless of individual faces of players on Infamous but I knew Infamous as a pro team. I recognized names of players and nothing else I guess. I saw them playing, wearing their jersey's but I was somehow convinced that they were just ordinary paintballers wearing pro jerseys. Well any how, after playing with my friends and them, we went to a local pastrami shop (The Hat) and by chance, the same guys wearing the infamous jerseys were there. We sat pretty close to their table so we ended up in a conversation. At first I had no idea who they were and we were just talking about some of the games we had played. Eventually they told me they had played on Infamous, and i had the nerve to question, "Infamous Kidz??" It never occured to me that they could potentially be professional players playing at my local fied. WOW was I dead wrong, it turned out to be Glen Takemoto, Rusty and Gator Glaze. I was so embarrassed, I felt as if I had insulted them in the worst way possible. Thank goodness they were very cool and down to earth. WOWOW to this day, everytime i bring up that memory, i feel retarded, I even played with them, and I was too braindead to realize how good they were. Well yeah thats my story, thought i'd like to share.

Last edited by enoryt : 09-15-2007 at 06:23 AM.
enoryt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-15-2007, 01:44 PM #2
nucence258

lucky!
Old 10-08-2007, 08:51 PM #3
Custer-Steve

Custer-Steve helped look for balloons
nice lol
Old 10-08-2007, 09:26 PM #4
Crazy99