PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-05-2007, 02:50 PM #43
Mike Zamarocy

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by blame it on god View Post
You can get them at www.circlepaintball.com also.
Darn, wish I knew about this place earlier when I needed a pod holder. But cool they still have them in stock, though the place I got mine at was at least cheaper, but at least they are still around. I highly reccomend getting one! It will save headaches later

Sure hope I did the right choice in ordering the Bellsales ram and QEV's
Eclipse Bushmaster -Eclipse Venturi Bolt -Eclipse Blade trigger (With ripples) -Clear DYE Stickies -Eclipse Milling -Eclipse Anodizing (Electric Skies) -Eclipse Feed Tube -MacDev Red Valve -MacDev Gladiator reg -AA Messiah reg -MacDev Sonic LPR -Timberwolf Chaos Chip -Full Freak kit (With all spacers) and 2 matching Teardrop tips (12" and 14") -DYE 14" SS -KAPP on/off ASA (Blue) -Check-It Chrome Drop Forward -New Crossfire 68/4500 with red valve -Ricochet 2K
Mike Zamarocy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-05-2007, 08:19 PM #44
Peerlessturtle

Awesome, I have owned a mp4 ram which I loved but I think for my halfblock tis going to be the ans mini ram

Peerless Custom Machine Free Halfblocking! PM me for details.
OLD
NEW
Peerlessturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 10:06 PM #45
Jom
A Real Flag Hang

Jom is a Supporting Member
Jom is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xadion View Post
Okay - certian cocker parts out in the land of paintball are stupidly inflated from what they where back when many pepole made parts-
I disagree with this... Autococker parts are LESS expensive in my opinion. The dollar vs the british pound is now more than 2 to 1. The belsales prices still haven't changed since they were being sold many years ago despite the huge change in exchange rates.

Quote:
However rams out of all things are something that offers a very large proformance change - and it seems that stores are makeing us pay for it.
See point #1

Quote:
Is there a real differance between a .44mag/nexus and a MP4 ram to justify 20+ $ differance.
I personally say there is. I think many people that have tried both would agree with me.

Quote:
/rip autococker hq /lol *i know the company exists still but its not focus on cockers no more :-(
The autocockerhq doesn't exist. Rob closed up shop a few years ago now. Most of his stock was sold on Ebay as far as I know...

Autococker parts are honestly cheaper now than they ever were before. Mostly because people aren't really making them anymore (thus, they don't exist). The autococker parts prices have stayed exactly the same or dropped in recent years. This is certainly fact and not speculation. I would advise anyone looking to buy parts to do it sooner rather than later. The remaining parts (including spares) are definitely dwindling. They won't be around for ever.

Jom
Jom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 10:11 PM #46
Lightening
"It's Shocking"

I suggest getting the Nexus although I don't own one personnally my friend does and they are worth the extra buck.

05 Superstock
SLIK Edge III Kit [-] Eclipce QEV's [-] Shocktech Clamping Feedneck [-] Predator Flashed Board
Lightening is offline   Reply With Quote