Old 10-17-2007, 04:47 PM #22
PaintballTourney2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaintballTourney.com

L2 with 5 Paid Teams
- (5) First Endeavor Quest Markers
- (5) Pure Energy 68/4500 Nitrogen Tanks
- (5) Empire Ultimate Gear Bags

CRAP! I accidentally miscalculated the budget when I figured the L2 prizes above. Truth be known, I compiled all the Levels together and figured prizes... and I forgot to include the $650 payout for L1.... So I actually need 3 more paid teams in L2 for that level to happen with that prize package listed above.

If I don't get those several teams by 6pm today... (just 1.5 hours away)... and the 4 paid teams end up playing L1, then I have come up with the following prize package:

(5) First Endeavor Quest Markers (Aprox $3250 payout if all are sold according to current MSRP)
(5) Empire Ultimate Gear Bags (Aprox $660 payout if all are sold according to current MSRP)
(5) Empire B2 Loaders (Aprox $650 payout if all are sold according to current MSRP)
(5) Empire Event Goggles (Aprox $450 payout if all are sold according to current MSRP)

This prize package is based on the fact that all the four paid teams end up playing L1. If a L2 team decides to NOT play L1, then the prize package will adjust accordingly.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-18-2007, 10:21 AM #23
PaintballTourney2

From this point on... please visit the MPS Player's Forum for all the updates on this event. Would like to keep discussions on all 1 forum since things are getting decided... that way, nothing gets said on one forum, and the others don't see it.

thanks,

Dan