Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-17-2007, 10:49 AM #22
PaintballTourney2

Just a heads up... L2 currently has 5 teams listed. Only 4 of those 5 are considered "Paid Teams" for prizes. I need at least 1 more paid team to register and pay by 6pm tonight or else L2 could get cancelled. With 4 paid teams, there wouldn't be enough budget to purchase prizes needed to make that level worth while. However, if I get at least one more paid team... then I can afford to do the Quests for the top prize because of the deal that KEE is offering.

Hank from PCOC is trying to recruit some L2 teams, so I'm hopeful he'll pull through. Cancelling L2 is the last thing I want to happen... so if you are a L2 team considering to play in this event, then contact me ASAP!

If L2 does get cancelled, those teams who paid will receive full refunds and those teams who paid will receive Series Points based on their average score over the past 4 events.

If L2 does get cancelled, then I'm going to contacting the four L1 teams about playing on Saturday rather than Sunday. If there is a single L1 team that can't play on Saturday, then we'll proceed with playing on Sunday as scheduled... it will just be a short day for everyone.

If your an L1 team and you read this post, please contact me at paintballtourney@cox.net with your team name and a Yes or a No to the question of, "Can your team play on Saturday if L2 gets cancelled?"

The final announcement will be made sometime tonight on the MPS Player's forum on if L2 gets cancelled so please keep checking that forum.

As far as prizes.... Below are the updated prizes based off our team count for event #5. As you can see, with 11 paid teams in L3 and since L4 has only 5 paid teams, I had to take the original prize package down to the top 3 places in those two levels.

L4... Because of the disappointment of the prize package from some of the teams from event 4 , I'm paying the extra $$ out of my own pocket to give you guys the Minis this event. I can't afford to do that every event, but this event I am able to.

If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

L1 with 4 Paid Teams
- Winning team gets $650 Cash

L2 with 5 Paid Teams
- (5) First Endeavor Quest Markers
- (5) Pure Energy 68/4500 Nitrogen Tanks
- (5) Empire Ultimate Gear Bags

L3 with 10 Paid Teams
- (3) Invert Minis
- (3) Empire Reloader B2
- (3) Empire Ultimate Gear Bag

L4 with 5 Paid Teams
- (3) Invert Minis
- (3) Empire Avatars
- (3) Invert Harness 3+2
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-17-2007, 02:52 PM #23
PaintballTourney2

If you haven't been on the MPS Player's Forum, then you may not have heard that L1 is being played on Sunday for sure. I had a team that would have to drop out if it got changed to Saturday... so Sunday it is as originally planned!

Another option for L2 teams if L2 gets cancelled.... is play L1!! I've already been told by one L2 team that they would like to play L1 if L2 gets cancelled. The more teams we have playing L1... the more the cash payout will be.... OR I can possibly give merchandise away as prizes (Like the Quests among other things). Merchandise as prizes will be a better payout once those items are sold versus the cash pay out as prizes.

L2 teams who decided to play L1 will still receive Series Points based on their average from events 1 thru 4 since playing L1 is not their level and could effect the outcome of the series.

If you are an L2 team and you would like to play L1 if L2 gets cancelled... drop me an email at paintballtourney@cox.net and let me know.

If you are an L1 team and you wouldn't mind receiving Merchandise Prizes in lieu of Cash Prizes (provided that some of the L2 teams play L1 and provided that L2 get cancelled) drop me an email at paintballtourney@cox.net and let me know. (Merchandise prizes TBD)

Again, I won't know if L2 gets cancelled until the cut off time (6pm tonight).

Keep posted to the MPS Player's Forum for updates... and don't forget to email me!
Old 10-17-2007, 05:46 PM #24
PaintballTourney2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaintballTourney.com

L2 with 5 Paid Teams
- (5) First Endeavor Quest Markers
- (5) Pure Energy 68/4500 Nitrogen Tanks
- (5) Empire Ultimate Gear Bags

CRAP! I accidentally miscalculated the budget when I figured the L2 prizes above. Truth be known, I compiled all the Levels together and figured prizes... and I forgot to include the $650 payout for L1.... So I actually need 3 more paid teams in L2 for that level to happen with that prize package listed above.

If I don't get those several teams by 6pm today... (just 1.5 hours away)... and the 4 paid teams end up playing L1, then I have come up with the following prize package:

(5) First Endeavor Quest Markers (Aprox $3250 payout if all are sold according to current MSRP)
(5) Empire Ultimate Gear Bags (Aprox $660 payout if all are sold according to current MSRP)
(5) Empire B2 Loaders (Aprox $650 payout if all are sold according to current MSRP)
(5) Empire Event Goggles (Aprox $450 payout if all are sold according to current MSRP)

This prize package is based on the fact that all the four paid teams end up playing L1. If a L2 team decides to NOT play L1, then the prize package will adjust accordingly.
Old 10-17-2007, 07:22 PM #25
WarPedbaLLeR1

c mon guys sign up for this
Old 10-18-2007, 11:12 AM #26
PaintballTourney2

From this point on... please visit the MPS Player's Forum for all the updates on this event. Would like to keep discussions on all 1 forum since things are getting decided... that way, nothing gets said on one forum, and the others don't see it.

thanks,

Dan