1. This forum is for the general discussion of pump gun play. It is not meant to be a forum for the discussion of pump markers. Those discussions should take place in the Pump Marker
forum. Help us keep our forums free of clutter by posting in the proper forum.
2. No flaming, trolling, or general misbehavin'. This forum is meant to be a friendly atmosphere for the discussion of pump play. Your attitude will set the tone for this forum.
3. DON’T SPAM! Our general rules regarding commercial spam are in effect here as well. If you have an event you'd like to add to our calendar, please click here
. That thread is the only place where you may promote your pump event.
4. The filter is in place for a reason, just spell out the full letter and let it do its job.
5. VS THREADS ARE NOT ALLOWED! * This will also apply to any threads where personal preference questions are asked. This means if you have questions about how good this marker is or what mask should I get, please research the right forum; ie: Marker forums, goggles, etc...
6. "Upping" a thread is NOT ALLOWED. It will result in your thread being closed and account possibly banned.
7. If you happen to run across a post that violates our rules, please use the "Report Post To Moderator" link at the top of the offending post. This is the most effective tool the moderators have to keep things orderly. Please don't post in an offending thread that you've reported the thread. That only draws more attention to the post and lets the person who violated the rule know who it was who tattled on them.
8. B/S/T (Buy, Sell, Trade) threads are not permitted in this forum. PbNation has several forums
for the sale of paintball related items, including a forum specific to pump markers
9. Don't make an official or OT thread. Only the mod staff are authorized to make such threads.