PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 09-25-2001, 04:34 PM #1
bsusigep18

has been a member for 10 years
Questions from a new mag owner

Hi everyone. I just purchased an automag pf with a revy, 2 sp barrels, an armson barrel, smartparts expansion chamber, taht is mounted vertically or can be set up through remote, a sp magic box and wooden grips. Now, i got all of this for under 300 and so i've got money to spare. Obviously i want to get nitro as one of my first upgrades, but i want a new hand frame. Any suggestions as to what i should do. I've never dealt with nitro before so i don't know whats good and whats not good, whether i need a regulator or any of that stuff. Also, any other suggestions as to what i should do with all spects of my gun? Im extremely new to automags, im been playing with my SE spyder for way too long and i needed some more firepower. All suggestions welcome, so just start shooting. Thanks.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-25-2001, 04:47 PM #2
Grand_
0ld sk00l

Grand_ is a Supporting Member
By "new hand frame" i assume you mean a 45 frame. Dont buy any frame other than the new one from AGD. Theyre really nice and you dont have to worry about manufacturer's specs being off. For nitro I use a flatline. only problem is their currently only selling the 3k systems and not the 4.5k. The 68/3000 is nice but I'd prefer a 4.5k Other upgrades, you could always throw a warp feed on there.
Old 09-25-2001, 04:54 PM #3
bsusigep18

That is what i meant, where is the cheapest place to find an AGD frame. As for nitro, do i need any extra regs?
Old 09-25-2001, 07:00 PM #4
Yama

Yama is a Supporting Member
no u dont need a extra reg. There is already one in the gun that regulates it down to around 350-400 psi.
Old 09-28-2001, 02:44 PM #5
jimmyjobob
long live drop forwards

jimmyjobob is a founding member
upgrades

dont be scared to try aftermarket frames. benchmark or dye, both are fine. i definitely recommend a 2 finger though. seems easier to achieve a higher rate of fire.

AKA on the FB
Old 09-28-2001, 11:17 PM #6
Grand_
0ld sk00l

Grand_ is a Supporting Member
But neither of those aftermarket frames are microswitch capable to be used for intellifeed with the warpfeed.
Old 09-30-2001, 11:51 AM #7
teamfuya
F o o t U p Y o A s s

Go get your self a new intelliframe from AGD @ http://register.paintballtechs.net for only $115(includes Shipping) This frame is a two finger style with your choice of blade trigger (just long trigger no finger grooves) or the Grooved Trigger. It will work for all mags, but if you have a rt (not a rt pro) ask them to drill it out more. (the back field strip screw is bigger)
Old 10-02-2001, 04:33 PM #8
Seraphim
Analog Boy, Digital World

Intelliframe, droool. . . .if only they would match anno it to my gun, that would be glorious.

Chrome Retro Eclipse Minimag
Flatline 68/3k system
12" Smart Parts AA (the best)
Konig-Revo/Warp/Inteli Feed System
Flex-Shell
Old 10-02-2001, 05:42 PM #9
genocideman96
I JUST SNUFFED YO AZZ

Question Wut?!

dude, are u serious? mags run on about 350-400 psi? i thought they ran on like 750-800! maybe thats why its ****ting out. dunno, but do u think it's wise to keep a preset tank on a mag. I got an aci bulldog 47/30, i wuz planning on gettin a flatline for christmas, but now.........? i just want to no your opinions
thanx
joe
team snuffed
Old 10-02-2001, 10:35 PM #10
rooster

rooster is a founding member
Mags take 700-800 psi going in, then that is regulated down to 350-400 by the reg built into the AIR valve.