Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-11-2001, 05:44 PM #22
Impulse
right all m98's and spyders I guess that why u have a shocker.

Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-12-2001, 08:42 AM #23
Flamer

has been a member for 10 years
OOOOOOOO Ahhhhhhhh, all angels, you must be good! Reminds me of a stickabll movie.
Old 10-12-2001, 04:00 PM #24
Timmay

180 lol Redgod you really think you are all that....i'm not saying we are goin to win or lose against you but you really must have your head up your *** to make a statement like that, espeical for a sport like paintball where luck plays a big roll in. If i remeber correctly at APL spank'd beat you and drew and I where on that team at the time and we where sucking that day too.
Old 10-13-2001, 10:10 AM #25
Impulse
oooooo, Hey I play paintball cause it's fun, yeah winning is sweet but I'm not going to brag. Even if we lose it will still be a game and if u play just to win then u will have no fun and no reddog.

Old 10-16-2001, 11:23 PM #26
5pecial J
throwin' bows

i hope everyone has now learned that fort splat sucks... The devil dogs will take first every time. Sure they're a horrible team but them and fat paul have an a$s tickling thing going on. Bunker'd and insanity u guys should know better but anyways you all should play november 11th at the psa outdoor in butler. it should be fun on a nice sup'air field, not some crappy a$s field with a 4 foot tall section of brush in the damn middle of the it. I think we should all seriously boycott fort splat and let the poor bastard run out of business, he needs to go to hell real soon for cheating all his life.
Old 10-17-2001, 08:37 AM #27
Direct Effect57

lol, you noticed that too? I've heard from a lot of ppl that they cheat. On Sunday I got to see it for myself
Old 10-17-2001, 03:43 PM #28
Impulse
Well guess who won the tourny...

Old 10-17-2001, 08:24 PM #29
Teambushwacked
captain

ppl w/ cameras

I say nothing about cheatin i know no one on my team did,

but just ask the ppl that taped it, who was started infront of the box?, or who was caught wipin in front of ppl that were watchin?,who was playin in the center w/ a hit in the center of his mask?

but on the other hand it was a fun tourney to play, even w/ the cheatin going on , the field was more for fun then anything else, so ppl should not be cheatin,

it was disapointin travelin out to there from jersey but we met a few really nice ppl, like Direct effect , wargazim, and so on,

M/B our team will no drive out that way to go to a tourney like that again, becuz some teams find the fun in cheatin and winnin, then playin fair and losin,

and if you are one of those teams who cheated and u know who you are, moraly you lost to your self, and that lil 10 doller hunk of fake gold and marble you call a price is wut you did it from, cuz we know u cheated so you never really won,

and to the refs that let it go on ( bein full aware), i look down to you, becuz being a ref. is a job deserved not a game to mess around, actin all kool, and tough, i hope every ref that is in Pbnation sees this and says the same, u give refs a bad name,

i would like to thank you all for ur time,

and i would like to thank all the people who were playin in the tourney and did not lower them self to cheatin.

Ryan Stickle - Captain
Team
BushWacked
Old 10-17-2001, 09:57 PM #30
Impulse
tru dat but hey I had fun and people who cheat suck.

Old 10-19-2001, 03:24 PM #31
5pecial J
throwin' bows

i think the best idea would be to boycott them until they change thier ways.. anyone with me? You don't get much out of those tourneys anyways...