Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

View Poll Results: What special power or skill should the Jedi have in this game?
Make them very hard to kill. 21 61.76%
Give them ability to heal others. 11 32.35%
Give them ability to control others for short periods. 8 23.53%
Give them greater rates of fire for mowing down opponents. 6 17.65%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

ReplyScenario Ups

Old 10-30-2007, 08:35 AM #22
HeDog
Live free or die!

Sounds like a good game!
Advertisement
Old 10-30-2007, 09:08 AM #23
a5rt1641

Yeah rebels!!!! Lets do this!!!!!
a5rt1641 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 09:32 PM #24
Dirdy
The Dirdy Dagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkingtall84 View Post
Hey Folks,

This is Bingo with the Delta Squad team out of Central OH and I will be the General for the Rebels side (Good Side that is) I plan to make this fun for all who are there and hopefully command with some good help form the players. This will be the 2nd game I have commadned so I am not a expert but plan to have fun doing it as that is what the game is about.

If you like you can chcek out our site and see what is up with the game at
www.DeltaSquad.info (Events)

Anyone that wants to have fun and shoot Empire Storm troopers, come on over to the good side, THE JEDI Side......
Anyone afraid of joining the Rebel side, have no fear, Bingo is one of the best commanders around with tons and tons of experience in paintball and the world of war and stratagies.....if you don't trust him as general well you still have the rest of DeltaSquad to turn too for help lol.
Hopfully we get a good even sided game though, any one who thinks there good enough to take us on, were all for the more challenge! (The trash talk has begun lol)

The Jedi side....do jedis in this game have a specific team or are they like a 3rd party player / team of there own? Or do both teams have jedis?

Last edited by Dirdy : 10-30-2007 at 09:35 PM.
Dirdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 10:01 PM #25
a5rt1641

Well I'm not really sure how the Jedi's will be used so I'm not going to say and give false information. I'll leave it at that.
Old 11-01-2007, 08:37 PM #26
ErikFlipside

You want challenges, Dirdy? You got one! DEAD RECKONING will be there in full force, crushing the pitiful rebellion and furthering the Galactic Empire's dominance. Our heavy gunner, Chet, will be the general for the Empire. If any of you attended the Wizard of Oz game, he was the MVP for the yellow side (I think we were yellow.) He's good. Damn hell *** good. If you are a true American and like to win, join the Empire. If you're an Iraqi and want to spend most of the day in the respawn zone, you can join the stupid Rebellion.

Remember the battle of Endor, folks? Guess who won that? The Empire did until those stupid bear puppets showed up. There won't be any puppets or midgets in costumes to save your butts this time! Oh, and who was always on the run from who? Yeah...the Rebellion was always running away from the Empire because they were no match for the Empire's overwhelming superiority.

As for the Jedi. It would make sense for each team to have jedi/sith. Or maybe it could be just one or two sith on the Empire's side and they can only get out when they're tired of getting shot, and the Rebellion could have severl Jedi but they are head-shot only. Having a third party of Jedi doesn't make sense because they'd never fight against the Rebellion. Healing isn't a Jedi thing...it is -possibly- a Sith thing.

I look forward to seeing everybody there!!!

Last edited by ErikFlipside : 11-02-2007 at 08:43 AM.
ErikFlipside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 12:38 AM #27
Big Zeus
Heavy Gunner

lol the trash talk has officially commensed!!

Feedback for PBnation
Big Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 04:41 PM #28
web122077

Exclamation

Chet (c-web) here from Dead Reckoning. The Rebellion will be crushed! The Great Galaxtic Empire will no longer stand it's insobordination and disobiedence! Join us, or suffer the consequences...

Darth Web
-------------------------------------
But in all seriousnes guys and gals, come out for a fun game. Delta is a good team and we (Dead Reckoning), well... we aren't too shaby either. Good leadership and a great story line (Thanks to JOEII) should make for a great game. Come join the Empire and crush the Rebellion once and for all!
web122077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 01:29 AM #29
a5rt1641

i guess i'll have to be the one who takes a stand and says "GO REBELS" haha i can't wait for this thing to start!!!!
Old 11-03-2007, 10:29 PM #30
Dirdy
The Dirdy Dagger

Well, this is just going to be a epic battle isnt it. To of the biggest Scenario Teams in Ohio clash. Just a few months ago we were all together having a great time at the Vietnam game, now its you vs us.

It's defintly going to be a tough game, for you and us, and thats just how i like it.

And believe me, we don't have puppets, we have our own secrets and surprises that will be the decieding factor in this game.

Old 11-03-2007, 10:57 PM #31
a5rt1641

yeah my guys have a new toy also and i can't wait to use it!!!
Old 11-04-2007, 07:39 AM #32
JeepCreepn01

Ok im in, i played with a few of Dead Reckoning at cabin creek last week, so i think I'll join there side
JeepCreepn01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 09:31 AM #33
JEOII
'Old School'

"... That's no moon...."

No, there will be no muppets or puppets. But there will be a Death Star.... The paint will barely be dry from repairs in dry dock when the communication call comes in... "Assistance is needed. Send re-enforcements. Rebel outpo..." then static.

Just a quick update for Saturday. The weather looks to be PERFECT. Sunny, dry, 52. Work has been full throttle on the game this past week and will continue this week.

It looks like we will have the best turn out yet this year (the 1st year in big gaming at PBC). On Saturday Nov. 3rd alone the pre-registration count was at a full 1/3rd the total player count from July. As of Saturday, recruitment is high for the rebel side. So, if you like the order and discipline with a great opportunity to rise through the ranks quickly as your peers upset the grouchy old fart who thinks all black is 'in' - join the empire.

Please please please pre-register if you haven't all ready. Saturday morning will be busy. Don't spend your valuable time standing in line... and save money. Pre-Reg folks will get their team choices unless rebel preference runs very high. Saturday sign-ons will be shuffled to whatever side is needed to balance the three teams. Sorry, two, yeah two. Just two. No surprises here.... yeah. Two.

The pro-shop will be open from 3-8pm Friday to handle in person pre-reg and item pick ups.

Check the web site for other updates.

Last edited by JEOII : 11-06-2007 at 07:36 AM.
JEOII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 04:27 PM #34
web122077

Long live the Empire!
web122077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 06:29 PM #35
a5rt1641

More updates:

1)Complete and mail registration and waiver forms to Paintball Country. Early registration discounts apply.
2)Early Registration discount valid until Friday November 9th, 8pm, on site at the pro-shop.
3)Two unique light saber models will be given away to the most valuable player of each team.
4)Team Colors. Empire players please consider (not required) bringing a white T-Shirt for the initial attack.
5)A 3rd party video resource will be on site shooting video and pics. See him for cost for a DVD - and dress up!
6)A 3rd party Gun Tech will be on site. Service fees will start around $6 for repairs.
7)DeltaSquad leads the Rebels. Dead Reckoning leads the Empire.
8)Weather forecast for game day is dry, sunny, with a high of 52. Perfect for paintball!

Last edited by a5rt1641 : 11-05-2007 at 06:40 PM. Reason: forgot something...
Old 11-06-2007, 07:41 AM #36
shockerdave

has been a member for 10 years
believe the white T-shirt thing may be a good way to even things up for the rebels

say we were them all day
shockerdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 12:17 PM #37
epifnykid

can you make your own paintball grenades and use them at paintball country
epifnykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 07:45 PM #38
tank1968

long live the empire the emporer has big plans for the galactc take over
tank1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 09:32 PM #39
Dirdy
The Dirdy Dagger

About 2 more days until we kick this thing off i can't wait. DeltaSquad can't wait.

DeltaSquad is planning everything out, our team Captain Bingo won't be able to make it due to a back injury but DeltaSquad is still looking to have 10-15 man team out there leading the Rebel side, we will show the Empire who's Galexy this is

Old 11-08-2007, 09:52 AM #40
JEOII
'Old School'

I walked the field with the property owner today. Things are shaping up VERY well. Only two sites left to build up a bit more. The leaves are falling but there is still good brush for cover. Perfect for burying props to make them fun, not easy, to find. In the prop pile are light sabers. Find them and become a Jedi in training (tough to kill). The entire landscape has changed from the previous game this summer from very dense green to more open fall brown. The temperature in the early morning was cool but not cold.

The pro-shop will be open from 3-8pm Friday for registration and supply pick up.

It looks to be a perfect day for the event!
Old 11-08-2007, 02:54 PM #41
JeepCreepn01

So in nice round numbers about how many people are to be expected?
JeepCreepn01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 07:25 AM #42
JEOII
'Old School'

Head Count

I would love to put a number out there but the count but its hard to judge people. Close to 60 pre-reg as of last weekend - very strong compared to other events. The weather will be perfect. No other major events (school, games, vacations, holidays) happen this weekend - so play should be high.

I will have a much better idea of the head count after 9pm tonight when we close the shop for the day. The bulk of registrations normally come on Friday, in person.

At past events, we average 200 people, which is very good for the everyone. We have more players coming in from out of town this time (already pre-reged). So, word is spreading and that could mean the numbers will be highest yet.