Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

View Poll Results: What special power or skill should the Jedi have in this game?
Make them very hard to kill. 21 61.76%
Give them ability to heal others. 11 32.35%
Give them ability to control others for short periods. 8 23.53%
Give them greater rates of fire for mowing down opponents. 6 17.65%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

ReplyScenario Ups

Old 08-31-2007, 09:55 PM #1
JEOII
'Old School'

Star Warz @ Paintball Country OH - November 10, 2007

By popular demand, PBC will host yet another mini-scenario game. The voting came in strong for the Star Warz theme.

Work has already begun on the game and the 40 acre wooded field.

Costumes welcome. Come see who gets to dress up as the Princess

Same deal as before. Sign up early and save a few bucks. Drinks and food available. Gun tech planned (Andy... buddy...).

Check the game site often for udpates:
http://home.earthlink.net/~jeoiiel/star.htm

Can we top Zombies and the Wizard's Flying Monkeys? Come find out. Recruiting for the dark side, the rebels, and the Jedi factions has begun!
Old 09-14-2007, 11:38 AM #2
a5rt1641

I attended the last scenario "The Wizard of Oz" and played with the mercenary force "Flying Monkeys" which was a great time! I brought along my friends to play and met a lot of new people. The reffing staff was extremely helpful and everyone was eager to pitch in. Not to mention the playing field was really nice and well taken care of. The registration, paint and air were resonably priced as well so it didn't put a dent in my wallet. In case your gun brakes down or you just want to buy some new equipment so you can perform even better, their pro-shop carries a wide variety of parts. They are trying to gather 300+ players for this scenario and that means even more excitement! You will have to show up and play to see who gets to dress up as the lovely princess just like last time! Included with your registration comes a couple tickets that you can use to get hot dogs, pizza, gatorade or a slushie for FREE!!!! No matter if your an experienced player or just beginning, this field is someplace you will always want to come back to. Sign up and come join the fun!!!! I know I'll be there with my buddies.

http://www.paintballcountryohio.com/...paintball.html

The lovely princess>>> http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z...rent=OZ075.jpg
a5rt1641 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 09:59 PM #3
larrimus
Snoogans!

Will the Jedi's be treated like the Flying Monkies and the Zombies? If so, I'd like to roll with them this time. The missions are fun, but I just want to shoot people. If it's anything like the last two events, I'm sure it'll be a blasty. Can't wait.
Old 10-06-2007, 11:48 PM #4
epifnykid

i have not been at the past scenarios but i have played a few seasons of speed ball at pbc, i just got an epiphany as a birth day present,i will sign up erly and look for ward to eleminating the darkside also i was wondring if we have to walk back to the pro shop every time we need a fil up of n2?
epifnykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 12:01 AM #5
Texas_Titan

Wow. I so wanna come play this scenario. Dress up in a full camo Scout trooper suit! xD

Proud Member of the Texas Roughnecks Paintball Team - Assassin Squad

Sponsored by: Smart Parts|US Military Gear Online|Hammerhead|DFW Adventure Park|Tactical Paintball
Texas_Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 12:18 AM #6
epifnykid

well if you live in texas you cant
Old 10-08-2007, 05:59 PM #7
Harbinger[TG] (Banned)
BOS

has been a member for 10 years
the only feasible option is #1
healing is for medics, and jedis technically cant heal anyone.
Greater ROF is just plain unsafe
players wont go for the whole mind control ****
Harbinger[TG] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 09:28 PM #8
JEOII
'Old School'

Walking and Transport

Check http://home.earthlink.net/~jeoiiel/star.htm for details.

Fills, paint, food, and beverages will be supplied just off the field. No walking back and forth to the pro shop.

Anyone in Texas that wants to attend... Fly into the Dayton airport. It's closer Or jump a local rebel supply ship and ask them to drop you off!
Old 10-09-2007, 02:06 AM #9
Texas_Titan

Quote:
Originally Posted by epifnykid View Post
well if you live in texas you cant
I'm the type of person that you don't want to say that to. Because I'll just do it for the sake of doing it and also to prove you wrong. But alas I'm broke right now and cannot justify the expensive of traveling to Ohio just for a single scenario game.

I do wish a game of this theme would spring up out here in Texas though. Would be great fun to run around playing paintball in a Star wars costume. Ooooh Ideas...

Crush the Rebel scum and then watch the Princess run up to a single Jedi and be all like "Help me Obi-Wan Kinobi, your my only hope!" and then pop up out of the bush and goggle shot him.

Proud Member of the Texas Roughnecks Paintball Team - Assassin Squad

Sponsored by: Smart Parts|US Military Gear Online|Hammerhead|DFW Adventure Park|Tactical Paintball

Last edited by Texas_Titan : 10-09-2007 at 02:09 AM.
Texas_Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 11:58 AM #10
shockerdave

maybe it's a good thing Texas Titan can't make this one

was looking for a Nov game and this looks like a good place to though some paint. even if I have to make to drive from Columbus solo
shockerdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 07:14 PM #11
epifnykid

from columbus its a long drive 4 1 game
Old 10-15-2007, 11:39 AM #12
shockerdave

mapquest says less than 2 hours. for a new field that may be open all wenter that's not to bad. everything else cloes after Nov.
Old 10-15-2007, 08:59 PM #13
JEOII
'Old School'

Out of Towners

Actually, we have had out of towners at the previous events. I heard second hand that we may have folks from scenario teams out of Louisville and Lexington KY showing up for this event.

From Columbus, if you are on the road by 6:30 you should have no issue getting to the field on time. I-71 to Rt 123/Rt 4 through Lebanon to the turn off to the field.

If you pre-register, it makes it SO much easier (and faster) in the morning. You go straight to pre-reg, pick up your passes and paint. Go air up and chrono and start gearing up for the game. Otherwise you could end up standing in a line for a while to pay, register, get paint. We generally have over 50% of the players pre-register which saves EVERYONE time and gets folks on the field playing ON TIME.

Some folks opt to come in Friday and grab a hotel or camp out somewhere. They pre-register that Friday night at the field so they have all their paperwork and paint in hand to pack and prep the night before.

There have even been folks show up as early as 6am for THE best parking. Because you know, getting 500 feet closer saves steps when humping through 40 acres of woods for several hours.

If you would like more info on the event, camping options, etc., just shoot me an email (Jeoii.oz@gmail.com). The event site has all the maps and such. If I missed anything - just tell me and I will get it posted.

OZ

Last edited by JEOII : 10-15-2007 at 09:02 PM.
JEOII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 10:03 AM #14
csclites
In Contempt Columbus, Oh

Delta Squad is looking at attending this event. Will have number for you some. Olddog

Delta Squad, COlumbus Ohio
csclites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 10:12 AM #15
shockerdave

JeoII, do you have more that just show up or pre reg for your games??
Old 10-22-2007, 09:47 PM #16
Dirdy
The Dirdy Dagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by csclites View Post
Delta Squad is looking at attending this event. Will have number for you some. Olddog

Delta Squad, COlumbus Ohio
OD is on PBNAtion, whats next he becomes a Speedballer?

lol DeltaSquad is there.

Dirdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 07:06 AM #17
bigman1416
Make'n you look good!

has been a member for 10 years
bigman1416 is a Paintball photographer
bigman1416 is playing at Living Legends III
I say give the Jedi's a shield to use like "The Force" and give them both teams ABT just marked, only certain players are allowed to know what the mark is to verify a Jedi, rember mind tricks only work on the Week Minded.
Officially Against the .50 "Revolution"
Don't believe the hype, not new, not the fix.
bigman1416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 11:58 AM #18
a5rt1641

I drive 45 minutes to the field which isn't bad but its farther than most places besides d-day which was just under 11 hours for us. I'm sure a flight from Texas won't be that bad lol.
a5rt1641 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 06:02 PM #19
Dirdy
The Dirdy Dagger

Delta Squad could have possibly 20 people showing up....more than i ever remember since i have been on the team! (Give and take a few guests of the team / recruits)

Some will be camping and some will be hoteling. If the general spot is open, we have our team captain ready to give it a shot, if so we will have a meeting Friday night sometime with everyone on our side to talk about the game plan and all that good stuff. Feel free to talk to us on our team forums at www.deltasquad.info and see what else we are planning!

This is gonna be a good one guys don't miss it!

Dirdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 11:28 PM #20
Big Zeus
Heavy Gunner

Ole Zeus will be in the house for this one.

Don't know which side yet but the SAW will be churning

Feedback for PBnation
Big Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 07:33 AM #21
walkingtall84

Hey Folks,

This is Bingo with the Delta Squad team out of Central OH and I will be the General for the Rebels side (Good Side that is) I plan to make this fun for all who are there and hopefully command with some good help form the players. This will be the 2nd game I have commadned so I am not a expert but plan to have fun doing it as that is what the game is about.

If you like you can chcek out our site and see what is up with the game at
www.DeltaSquad.info (Events)

Anyone that wants to have fun and shoot Empire Storm troopers, come on over to the good side, THE JEDI Side......
walkingtall84 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyScenario Ups