Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 09-29-2001, 02:01 PM #1
Federaly
I should be more involved

has been a member for 10 years
OLD question plz answer

theres a lot of debate on whuich gun is better the mag or the cocker. So i would like reasons why you bought a mag/cocker or both. Thanks.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-29-2001, 05:49 PM #2
#1P8ntballer
wha da heo

#1P8ntballer is a Supporting Member
#1P8ntballer is a founding member
well i used to be a Mag owner but now I'm a cocker owner so i guess i have abit of expirience with both. There is no perticular "better" gun. It's based on your opinion. The Cocker is very upgradable and ususaly each Cocker you see are different from one another because there are so many differnet upgradable parts. But with more variety of different company parts, there tend to cause more problems. You can also do a much of differnet mods, such as a trigger job or polishing internals. I've seen some very impressive trigger jobs.

Mag on the other hand are much more simlar to each other because there are not as many upgrades. They are however very durale and reliable. They generaly don't break at all and if they do, it's usually something under $10 that can be replaced quickly.
Old 09-30-2001, 08:55 PM #3
Darth Bagel
read. comprehend. post.

Darth Bagel is a Supporting Member
i got a micromag because i really like mags. i like the way they feel, sound, shoot, everything. the only thing i do not like about them is that their barrel is rather annoying.

cockers, on the other hand, i hate their trigger. sliding triggers are a spawn of hell imo. i have yet to try a hinge trigger, so i cant say anything about that. the other thing i dont like about cockers is that while theres so many different parts to upgrade, that means theres so much more stuff to break. i hate when my guns crap out on me.