PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-31-2007, 12:05 AM #1
lsignor
i need dm3 parts

WTS : Beer Gear, Vintage Video Game System

Pictures Will be up tomorrow around 2 p.m. EST (Camera is out of batteries and I am not running out at 1 a.m. to get some hah) Will include over 60 pictures! I will not be accepting trades unless they are high performance aftermarket Acura Integra Parts (g3), or car LCD screens.

Beer gear
; Wide Arrange of things.

Miller Lite Jeep Blue Bandanna
: Worn once, washed once, no fade! 10$

Miller Lite Light up Display
: Miller light logo that lights up with programmable lcd scroll bar below. Comes with programing remote instructions and is BRAND NEW. Commonly seen at bars. It has ran for maybe 2 hours in my room programing and testing it's in depth functions. You cannot find this at any store! On sale for 175$

Assorted Tin Posters
, Also known as tackers and commonly seen at bars. I have 27 all of varying shapes and sizes, a quick rundown on the brands before pictures include, Coors light, Corona, Red Stripe, Modello, Smirnoff, Killians Irish, Lowenbrau, Pilsner, St Ides, Bass, Ayiger, Dab, Sam Adams, and many many more. 10-20$ each depending (popular brands/larger signs = more). IF bought in bulk Major discount.

SNES
: Comes with all associated wires for proper function in working order as well as 2 controllers and 4 games. Super Soccer, Super Tennis, Zelda, and Street Fighter 2.

Will do deals on bulk items.. You pay shipping/insurance if you so wish for it as well as paypal 3%. I only take paypal unless you are local to CT. Thanks send me a pm or hit me up on aim "louteamnerd" with any questions or concerns.

Last edited by lsignor : 08-31-2007 at 12:09 AM.
Old 08-31-2007, 12:15 AM #2
phortyzz

pictures of millerlite sign.
Old 08-31-2007, 12:20 AM #3
lsignor
i need dm3 parts

forgot i had a pic of that on my facebook to show a friend..

Bad picture, and no the lcd isn't broken. My friend was programming it and the picture just distored it. It is very bright with the lights off, this is with very bright flash and lights on.

It also has mounting on the back if you want to hand it up or want to sit it on a dresser like myself.
Old 08-31-2007, 07:24 AM #4
i kill suckers 420
Squids dig HK

i kill suckers 420 is a Supporting Member
That miller light sign is so tight! My dad's the North East Distributor for miller light, there's so much beer in my house!

Yay for beer!!!

You know what it do.
Old 09-16-2007, 12:59 PM #5
magic_starr
Im a Lumberjack

has been a member for 10 years
would u part zelda a link to the past? if so for how much?