Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2008, 01:03 AM #946
gator50
futurama?
 
gator50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: sugar hill, Ga
gator50 is BST Trusted
gator50 plays in the PSP
gator50 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
gator50 supports DLX Technology
pakistani- looks good, and very clean. it just feels like it is missing something...

8/10


here is something i did when i was bored last night...
__________________
Old Feedback

ATLANTA OUTRAGE
gator50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-20-2008, 01:26 PM #947
Ben Tsang
Impact Echo
 
Ben Tsang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Canada, Edmonton
Ben Tsang owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Ben Tsang supports Team VICIOUS
7.5/10

Ben Tsang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 06:55 PM #948
PbLoSeR05
CodyB
 
PbLoSeR05's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Seattle, WA
PbLoSeR05 is a Paintball photographer
PbLoSeR05 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
PbLoSeR05 is Legendary
Collision seems blurry.

and some of the brushes are at a low quality...

and I dont know if you wanted toe brush to expand into the purple stroke, but it would look better if it didn't.
__________________

Houston Heat
PhotoMOB
PbLoSeR05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 11:45 PM #949
Dstritt
 
 
Dstritt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: PA, USA
 has been a member for 10 years
Ben Tsang: 7/10

I like the font and the fill, but there is too much going on around the text and it takes away from it.



I got bored and made a new background last night. Original dimensions are 1920x1200.
Dstritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 08:15 PM #950
SpyderPB819
 
 
SpyderPB819's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Charlotte
SpyderPB819 donated to help Peyton Trent
8.5/10, very clean. Nice vectoring.


Alright, this was a vectorized version of a skull I drew by hand and scanned in:
SpyderPB819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 09:32 PM #951
aceofspades145 (Banned)
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
^^ 8/10 nice
bored
aceofspades145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 02:14 AM #952
Jonezed7
Bleed Blue & White
 
Jonezed7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Philadelphia
Annual Supporting Member
Jonezed7 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Jonezed7 plays in the APPA D5 division
Jonezed7 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Jonezed7 is Legendary
Jonezed7 is Boss
4/10. Very rough. Needs a lot of work/redone.

Some grips I made for someone. Yeah, it's what they wanted...
Matte is messed up for some reason.
Jonezed7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 04:56 AM #953
spangley_special
 
 
spangley_special's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
I dont like them at all, that being said it's probably exactly what the guy wanted so I'd give it a 6/10

Simple sticker design, just playing with typography.

__________________
WTB Universal T Board, PM me

Insidious Designs - offering logo, jersey and webdesign. PM me for details.
spangley_special is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 11:57 AM #954
SpyderPB819
 
 
SpyderPB819's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Charlotte
SpyderPB819 donated to help Peyton Trent
6/10. It has potential to say the least. It gets tough reading a sans-serif font, especially when its all bunched up like that. Try alternating between two fonts, or maybe breaking it up by some sort of color or opacity change.

Some quick logo I made for a band

SpyderPB819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 01:54 PM #955
Ford
☻♦♣b
 
Ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Austin 49
Ford is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
7/10 I'm not sold on the colors...something about the y i don't like, but I think overall the letters look really good.

__________________
"Originally posted by Bronk0
Everyone put something in your sig about it...

like PORN THREAD 10/24/04: I was there.
"
Ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 02:44 PM #956
SpyderPB819
 
 
SpyderPB819's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Charlotte
SpyderPB819 donated to help Peyton Trent
6/10, what is that?

quick 1 hour vector:

SpyderPB819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 03:46 PM #957
PbLoSeR05
CodyB
 
PbLoSeR05's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Seattle, WA
PbLoSeR05 is a Paintball photographer
PbLoSeR05 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
PbLoSeR05 is Legendary
7/10

It's nice for one hour, but could use more details around the nect/chest area.
__________________

Houston Heat
PhotoMOB
PbLoSeR05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 04:10 PM #958
Ford
☻♦♣b
 
Ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Austin 49
Ford is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyderPB819 View Post
6/10, what is that?
Some company was looking for a graphic for their wakeboard shop. They said they wanted a 's' and a '!' in it so that's what I came up with.
__________________
"Originally posted by Bronk0
Everyone put something in your sig about it...

like PORN THREAD 10/24/04: I was there.
"
Ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 04:17 PM #959
Dstritt
 
 
Dstritt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: PA, USA
 has been a member for 10 years
Here are some grips i made for my shocker a few months back.



Here is them on my shocker.
Dstritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 03:30 AM #960
Jonezed7
Bleed Blue & White
 
Jonezed7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Philadelphia
Annual Supporting Member
Jonezed7 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Jonezed7 plays in the APPA D5 division
Jonezed7 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Jonezed7 is Legendary
Jonezed7 is Boss
Damn good. I like them.

9/10


I did this for someone (it's not a picture of me.).
Jonezed7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 04:40 PM #961
Stencil
p4f
 
Stencil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: UK
3/10. Poor cropping, boring, meh. I'd expect something better from you, since as you always seem to be running your mouth.

Stencil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 06:26 PM #962
BRKc50
 
 
BRKc50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Austin, Tx
BRKc50 helped look for balloons
BRKc50 is playing at Living Legends III
BRKc50 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
BRKc50 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
8/10 i like it

__________________

I'm all cracked up, high and ****....on life mutha ****a

Originally Posted by bigfatdanman: "why is BRK such an amazing poster?"
Originally Posted by deadeye93: "sigh. BRK are you ever helpful?"
BRKc50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 07:01 PM #963
Allstar850
amelny.
 
Allstar850's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
8/10 i like it but i think a label would help the bottle look more life like.

because i have to post something.
an attempt at a mediocre propaganda poster.
i dont like it but...
__________________
back.
Allstar850 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 01:01 PM #964
Jonezed7
Bleed Blue & White
 
Jonezed7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Philadelphia
Annual Supporting Member
Jonezed7 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Jonezed7 plays in the APPA D5 division
Jonezed7 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Jonezed7 is Legendary
Jonezed7 is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stencil View Post
3/10. Poor cropping, boring, meh. I'd expect something better from you, since as you always seem to be running your mouth.

[IG]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o165/Stencil25/71c06fa0.jpg[/IMG]
Girl thing, if you can't read, I didn't do it for me. It was simple request and that's what they wanted.

How many times are you going to post that?
Jonezed7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 08:01 PM #965
Stencil
p4f
 
Stencil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonezed7 View Post
Girl thing, if you can't read, I didn't do it for me. It was simple request and that's what they wanted.

How many times are you going to post that?
Twice. Your point is? At least it's quality work, whereas you can't even seem to crop an image. I'm going to assume you've searched previous pages, looking for other stuff i've posted...

Try to have some ettiqute. I stated the facts, rules are you shouldn't retaliate. You posted here, you wanted rating, you got rating, you got upset.

However, i'd like to see some of your quality work. That is if...

Last edited by Stencil : 01-03-2009 at 01:32 PM.
Stencil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 01:18 PM #966
Jonezed7
Bleed Blue & White
 
Jonezed7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Philadelphia
Annual Supporting Member
Jonezed7 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Jonezed7 plays in the APPA D5 division
Jonezed7 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Jonezed7 is Legendary
Jonezed7 is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stencil View Post
Twice. Your point is? At least it's quality work, whereas you can't even seem to crop an image. I'm going to assume you've searched previous pages, looking for other stuff i've posted...

Try to have some ettiqute. I stated the facts, rule are you should retaliate. You posted here, you wanted rating, you got rating, you got upset.

However, i'd like to see some of your quality work. That is if...
No, I just remember seeing it. I'm sure you've posted it several times.

This is old but the first thing I found.

Jonezed7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump