PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 04-10-2008, 05:32 PM #1
BIScap

Smile New

I am new to ND I live in Bismarck. I am getting into MILSIM paintball. I am going to be purchasing RAP4 Gen5 equipment. Are there any MILSIM teams in my area or any SIM games? any information on any thing like that would be much appreciated. Thanks
BIScap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-10-2008, 11:13 PM #2
bassist11
Facemelter II

Probably not a whole lot. Out of all the bigger towns in ND, I'd have to say Bismarck might have the least paintball going on. Someone can prove me wrong on that though..

If you'd like, you can come down to Dickinson and play some woodsball with us. We play pump though, not milsim.
bassist11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 11:29 PM #3
el pengo

has been a member for 10 years
el pengo plays in the PSP
el pengo owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
el pengo plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIScap View Post
I am new to ND I live in Bismarck. I am getting into MILSIM paintball. I am going to be purchasing RAP4 Gen5 equipment. Are there any MILSIM teams in my area or any SIM games? any information on any thing like that would be much appreciated. Thanks
What's "milsim" paintball?
el pengo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 12:52 PM #4
BIScap

MILSIM, Is a lot like what they do with sirsoft. MILSIM uses markers like the RAP4 markers. They are magazine fed .68 cal. I am just getting into it. Also if anyone is interested in getting into it get ahold of me I would like to get a group of guys together to go out and play with.
Old 04-11-2008, 12:54 PM #5
BIScap

MILSIM stands for Military simulation.
Old 04-11-2008, 05:53 PM #6
QcXf

yeah not a lot of people go for the milsim thing here, its too expensive for things that do nothing for performance of your marker. Do you have a different gun? Have you played before? I would say buy a Tippmann for milsim plus you can always upgrade it to go faster for speedball/normal woodsball if you like it. Also Tippmann's customer service is great.
QcXf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 01:25 PM #7
bigz95
VPSF

dont go into milsim it costs way to much money and does the same job as a tippmann with a better barrel.
bigz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups