I ended up stripping it down last night and when I got the piston out, the ram felt and sounded really gunky when I was moving it inside the housing, so I just went ahead and did it anyway. Just hope I put the right amount of loctite back on!
Solenoid, I decided to just skip that for now. Messing with solenoids always seems risky to me so I try not to unless I know something is actually wrong.
Got scared at the end when it wouldn't turn on! Finally remembered from the last time I messed with it that his power button is fragile and can fold over =( so I had to make sure it was lined up with the switch, then it powered on fine! Hope it never breaks off! =)
24 hours of loctite drying and airing it up tonight! I was surprised, actually, to find that the LPR body was loctited together.