Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-30-2007, 09:56 AM #106
EmpirePB33BWM
EMO SUCKS

so....who exactly payed the reff to call you out. Did you see this? or did one of your "jerzey" buddies tell you? Or do you just like making up stories about good refs and a great field with the best tournies around?
Advertisement
Old 09-30-2007, 10:00 AM #107
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated

Last edited by Pirate Mafia : 09-30-2007 at 10:17 AM.
Old 09-30-2007, 10:11 AM #108
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated

Quote:
Orion
lol you need to get over it, yeah they did make bad calls but what can you do.

Last edited by Pirate Mafia : 09-30-2007 at 12:26 PM.
Old 09-30-2007, 10:15 AM #109
small-talk-noob

small-talk-noob helped look for balloons
Kyle just stop posting.

(don't let the posts of "Pirate Mafia" make you think the whole team is a bunch of whiny *****es)

And for the record, at every sporting event in the history of the world there have been calls that some viewed as unfair, **** happens get over it. It was fun, thats all i care about. Practice more and better luck next time.
Old 09-30-2007, 10:19 AM #110
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated

Im just saying, i hated some of the calls. Yeah it was fun, lotsa fun. But i dont think it was fair, nor does Eric, and some of those kids staging next to us agreed. Im done in here, lets just play atlas, zj, ejam, and reball next time. No more mystery fields.
Old 09-30-2007, 10:24 AM #111
small-talk-noob

Playing new fields is fun, My Uncles was a cool field, the only problems i had with it were smaller bunkers then i am used to, you could not slide for your life, and there was maybe a couple bad calls, but over all some of the best refs i have played with recently. And allot of times bunker rub and what not can look like a hit, its not their fault.
Old 09-30-2007, 10:27 AM #112
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated

I didnt mind the other refs, and the field wasnt that bad, although i like xball, it was a little small. But lets stick to xball, we do alot better.

Last edited by Pirate Mafia : 09-30-2007 at 12:44 PM.
Old 09-30-2007, 10:43 AM #113
small-talk-noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Mafia View Post
true, but that first was totally a bad call. I didnt mind the other refs, and the field wasnt that bad, although i like xball, it was a little small. But lets stick to xball, we do alot better.
Yeah, every field we practice at is xball, this is like the second time i have ever played and it wasn't xball. And i usually play back center, so i have never had to worry about getting shot from the other back center before. We should find somewhere to practice where it isn't xball though, so we can get decent at both.
Old 09-30-2007, 10:51 AM #114
CONTRACTkiller_423

CONTRACTkiller_423 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
CONTRACTkiller_423 is an NCPA player
CONTRACTkiller_423 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by small-talk-noob View Post
(don't let the posts of "Pirate Mafia" make you think the whole team is a bunch of whiny *****es)
too late. hahaha
Old 09-30-2007, 10:54 AM #115
small-talk-noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONTRACTkiller_423 View Post
too late. hahaha
Well **** now we have to change our team name.

Which for the record i think is stupid anyway.
Old 09-30-2007, 11:00 AM #116
CONTRACTkiller_423

i would have to agree.
Old 09-30-2007, 11:00 AM #117
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated

I like atlas better

Last edited by Pirate Mafia : 09-30-2007 at 12:27 PM.
Old 09-30-2007, 11:03 AM #118
911photography
License and Registration

911photography owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
911photography owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
911photography supports Team VICIOUS
911photography supports Team VICIOUS
911photography posts videos on PbNation
911photography has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
somone just sounds angry that they lost. i wasnt there, so i dont know, but thats what it sounds like.
Old 09-30-2007, 11:05 AM #119
small-talk-noob

Dude...Do you WANT people to hate us? Seriously don't post in this thread anymore.

There was no wiping, if anyone there sucked it was us, everyone was cool, the only thing anyone said about NJ was "oh so you guys have the car with the jersey plates"

so yeah... just stop. It was our first tourny together as a team so i wouldn't have expected us to win. We just gotta practice more often.
Old 09-30-2007, 11:05 AM #120
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated

Old 09-30-2007, 11:15 AM #121
EmpirePB33BWM
EMO SUCKS

ooo yea theyre the ones that make paintball bad. Stop complaining and go back to "jerzey".
Old 09-30-2007, 11:18 AM #122
CONTRACTkiller_423

Quote:
Dude...Do you WANT people to hate us? Seriously don't post in this thread anymore.

There was no wiping, if anyone there sucked it was us, everyone was cool, the only thing anyone said about NJ was "oh so you guys have the car with the jersey plates"

so yeah... just stop. It was our first tourny together as a team so i wouldn't have expected us to win. We just gotta practice more often.
seriously pirate stfu. MUPS is a well run and fair paintball field. I would take your teammates advice because now everyone thinks that pirate mafia is a bunch of whiny *****es.
Old 09-30-2007, 05:21 PM #123
dm5blueblak
wheres your beer?

Whats good its Vinny from pb+j. The tournament was great and i had alot of fun.
Old 09-30-2007, 05:44 PM #124
CONTRACTkiller_423

congrats on the win. how much you guys take home?
Old 09-30-2007, 08:35 PM #125
strangepaintballer23
PB+J Eclipse 4LIFE

Quote:
Yeah, every field we practice at is xball, this is like the second time i have ever played and it wasn't xball. And i usually play back center, so i have never had to worry about getting shot from the other back center before. We should find somewhere to practice where it isn't xball though, so we can get decent at both.
Quote:

You sir are making sense at least! I know that sometimes calls are made against your team and you feel it was a crappy call it happens all the time everywhere, against pros in the national leagues to woodsball tournies, but it is also very easy to blame your losses on that call too, believe me I've done it! But on the other hand if this is your first tournament you have no worries, there was lots of competition there and you played decent for your first tourney! Once you guys play some more tournaments and experience reffing at other places you will realize how great it is at MUP, I can guarantee anyone that!! I do hope you guys practice and return again and do better, it is the only way to achieve in the game of paintball..

CONGRADS TO PB+J ON THE 1st PLACE and a special thanks to them for helping us find a 4th player and use one of their guns Vinny tell your dad I will email him the tournament stuff tomorrow. Later.
Old 09-30-2007, 09:40 PM #126
eric1230

ok god dammit kyle its done with. leave it be. pb and j u guys really did play awesome. we played like ****. some of it was the fact that we couldnt adjust to the field. some of it was that we simply werent playing good. some of it was all of the gear problems ppl were having, like when the other eric's gun went down right before we played and we had to play with 3 guns on the field. in one incident we didnt get the win b/c of a bad call. it couldve been worse. we couldve been assessed a penalty for what they thought was playing on and as a result completely changing the outcome of the match. it was the first game. it was the only bad call of the day as far as our whole team is conserned. im sure that everyone at the tourney thought we are a terrible team, and b/c of all the crap uve been saying, they think we're all whiny *****es. ppl, think what u want about us as players, but dont listen to some of the crap kyles been saying. i agree with steve on a whole lot of things. we need to practice on different style fields. u need to let it go kyle. it was one game. if steve wants to, id be willing to try the upcoming 3man with him and josh as a means to redeam the pirate mafia name. we may not be top notch yet, but we are certainly no last place team. the tourny was what it was. let it go. kyle u just made us sound worse with all of these excuses. congrats to all of those who placed, and also those who had as much fun as i did.