1. Be mature. If you arn't please don't waste my time.
2. Know how to type, I don't deal with Children.
3. If you are a Child, and you do want to deal with me, do it through
your parents. No one under 16 please.
4. If you are buying from me, or I'm buying from you, paypal is the
only way to do business. It's instant and proven. And it's the only
way to deal.
5. Paypal fees, I'm not a real stickler on these, I can handle two or
three dollars missing. However, if it's a marker you are buying we may
have to come to some terms.
6. Shipping. On this item, its all you. Insurance on anything over $200 is recommended, but not
7. My items are sold as is. There is no refunds, warranties, or do
overs. However, for instance if I sale you a marker, you will have my
word for what I say it's condition is. If for some freak reason it
leaves me working, and gets to you not working, I will either pay for
repairs, or refund your money, but only if you can prove it was item
failure and not user error.
8. Be an adult, it makes my job a lot easier, and more fun =)
9. Like everyone else, I work, the best way to get in touch with me is
posting on this thread and leaving an AIM name, or contacting me
directly through AIM. I will check it everyday when I get home from
10. Have fun, I'm here for the same reasons you are, good gear, good
community. Be an adult, and I will be doing business with you for a
11. If you come into my thread, you agree to ship first. I do the same if I come to you for business. I have plenty of feedback and a good reputation.
Phew, now that you've read my novel, onto the thread.
MY GIRLFRIEND WILL LEAVE ME IF I DON'T PAY OFF MY CREDIT CARD SALE!
Yea, thats pretty much the just of it. This stuff has to go.
68/45 Low Pressure Crossfire tank
Small chip out of the top of the reg (Seller never told me about this, DOES NOT AFFECT PERFORMANCE) good condition, hydro is 07/04, doesn't need hydro until 07/09