Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 09-28-2001, 05:09 PM #1
TheFauxKing
EVIL OVERLORD

TheFauxKing is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
DC Area tournament team

My name is Buck, and I'm a paintballaholic ...

Oops, wrong forum.

Our team, The Predators (formerly known as The Huns) are looking to expand our roster for next season. Our home field is currently Outdoor Adventures in Bowie, MD and we will be looking for 4 experienced, adult tournament players. We are especially interested in strengthening our back field game and will be focusing on adding at least 2 eagles to our line-up.

We are expecting to participate in the full NPPL circuit next season (Am.B) depending on the level of support we can get from our sponsors. That said, we need players who have somewhat of a flexible work schedule and can afford to take off Thursday and Friday for each tournament. Any time we have enough people who can afford to take off an entire week, we'll also play in the 5-man division... but our primary focus is 10-man.

We're all about the energy of being a team that really and truly gets along! We spend a lot of time hanging out, going to clubs and getting together apart from paintball. We won't tolerate control freaks and screamers. Most of the men on this team are definitely intense, but you won't see any of us being bītches and hollaring at each other on the field. We've already 'fired' other players for that crap; in our opinion, nobody is too good of a player for us to have to tolerate that.

So, if you got game, live in the DC area and want to play on a serious, committed team that's going places, then contact me.

email: TeamPredators@BucksWorld.com

Home field: Outdoor Adventures in Bowie, MD (410
(Team practice/scrimmages virtually every Sunday, 8am to 1pm)

* There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.
AVISO: No coloca en la boca ni recto
The Evil Overlord and Evil Enterprises, Incorporated do not condone the abuse of homosexuals, the elderly or of children. We don’t really care about baby seals, though. The opinions expressed by the Evil Overlord are not necessarily those of PbNation.com and/or their sponsors. (Non-Member Non-grata: Gay Nazis for Christ)
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement