Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-26-2007, 04:55 PM #43
shadowslayer247

wow my dad got a gun in his face becouse he was taking my gun to my tech crew 5 days befor trney to get it tuned and checked
shadowslayer247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-26-2007, 04:56 PM #44
Pb4L2012
Baller since '04

thats horrible

•Custom•
•Barrel•
•Condoms•

Headband Kids
Pb4L2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 08:51 PM #45
unchman14 (Banned)
Mike Snow did it...

This goes for everybody...there is no reason that you should have a marker in you lap, charged, while your driving. Some people blame it on the ignorance of police and non paintballers but with minimal common sense, all this could be prevented. Unscrew the tank, put everything on the backseat floor either in a bag or covered buy a blanket or something.

People may hate me for this, but its just my opinion. If you cant wait until you get to the field to air up and do whatever to your marker, you prolly arent ready to play.
unchman14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 11:00 PM #46
singletrackmind08

Bottom line, check your state, any county you may be driving through, and, if not on the highway, any city codes.

Some cops may try to apply codes that don't necessarily apply to firearms. For example, a friend of mine was given a hard time about a north south line that runs down the county that tells you were you can, and can't fire any type of firearm. We live on the east side which is the side that you cannot fire a firearm. I'm still not sure how he'd talked his way out of that one.
singletrackmind08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 11:59 AM #47
Cesar(TM)
Evil has met its match

you are supposed to treat your marker as if it were a firearm...thus, not visible in public...or in your lap in the car...
Old 04-01-2008, 08:37 PM #48
WHOISMIKEFORD414
SPECIAL EDITION PMR UL

im sure the reason that they have a problem with it is because most kids have the urge to shoot signs and maybe an enemies car, house etc., this isnt why ive invested in the sport and im disappointed when i see paint on streetsigns
WHOISMIKEFORD414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 11:44 PM #49
Wild Huntsman
El Presidente

Wild Huntsman owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Wild Huntsman posts videos on PbNation
Wild Huntsman is an NCPA player
Wild Huntsman plays in the APPA D5 division
if its in your trunk you are at a shadiness level of zero, anything within reach is a level of 10. just go by the firearms laws in your area, as a lot of places consider paintball guns outside of the arena the same as a air rifle.
Wild Huntsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 06:59 PM #50
EGutierrez91

Not a good idea. A cop may see it really quick and won't be sure what he's looking at. Invest in a case, won't hurt you.
EGutierrez91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 09:12 PM #51
Muskogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanea5 View Post
why do i have to be carefull what i say its not like your going to come after me officer you dont no who i am or what country i live in and even if a moderater was your mate and told you my details i put in when i registered, you dont no if they are true or not.

And i wasnt going on about cops in general i just mean they shouldnt abuse the power they have or they may just loose it

my 2c's anyway paintball rocks
you live in new zealand
Muskogee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 03:05 PM #52
shortay!!!
I did NOT join in 2008

shortay!!! owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
shortay!!! owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Cops thing anything is a weapon, a couple years back, these cops shot and killed a man because they thought he had a grenade.....HE WAS EATING A PEAR!!!

Proud Rebel Baller
Take care of yourselves; take care of your friends and your family. If you love someone, tell them. If you have a dream, chase it down. Life is too short and too unpredictable to wait until tomorrow.
Goodbye, Jason. We miss you already.
R.I.P.
shortay!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 03:07 PM #53
shortay!!!
I did NOT join in 2008

shortay!!! owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
shortay!!! owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Ya know, im might get criticized for this, but, we need a stae milita again....just like 50 guys walking around cities with guns...

Proud Rebel Baller
Take care of yourselves; take care of your friends and your family. If you love someone, tell them. If you have a dream, chase it down. Life is too short and too unpredictable to wait until tomorrow.
Goodbye, Jason. We miss you already.
R.I.P.
shortay!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 09:31 PM #54
WVprankster
The Wordsmith

has been a member for 10 years
WVprankster plays in the PSP
WVprankster plays in the APPA D4 division
The laws in your area may be different (slightly), but around here pb guns are considered firearms (stupid, i know). This means they gotta be at least stored away, like in the trunk, and incapable of being fired, like with the tank off. Depending on the attitude of the cop, carrying one on your lap could be considered "brandishing a firearm," a reasonably serious crime.

Like me, or any of my posts? Then you like my team. So go to Facebook (this site'll be huge someday...just you wait) and "like" them:
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=hp#!/Pi...AmericanHeroes #13
WVprankster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 01:07 AM #55
omally jones

omally jones is BST Legit
omally jones is Legendary
I live in PA.

Its agienst the law to have a paintball gun anywhere in your car except your trunk. if an officer sees you holding it while your driving and pulls you over because he thinks its a real gun, you will be charged as if it were a real gun.
omally jones is offline   Reply With Quote