Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-18-2007, 03:11 AM #22
zanea5
killin with a DM

why do i have to be carefull what i say its not like your going to come after me officer you dont no who i am or what country i live in and even if a moderater was your mate and told you my details i put in when i registered, you dont no if they are true or not.

And i wasnt going on about cops in general i just mean they shouldnt abuse the power they have or they may just loose it

my 2c's anyway paintball rocks
zanea5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-18-2007, 10:13 AM #23
cockinmyhand

are you going to take it away? sounds like you dont like authority. i bet your not even 18 yet too.
Old 09-18-2007, 06:13 PM #24
frozenboogerman
feeny dont **** around

it is against the law to have anything capable of firing a projectil with enough force to kill or harm somone outside of a case. you cant tell me you got a high end marker but cant afford a 5 dollar soft gun case?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Always_Dazed View Post
As long as you don't hold it in a threatening manner, then you will be fine. I don't know every state's laws but I believe it's even legal to carry a real firearm around on your lap, as long as it's not concealed.

What is the point of it being legal to own a firearm if it's illegal to carry it?
If you want to walk down a busy street carrying a huge revolver in your hand, you are within your legal rights to do so, provided the gun is unloaded.

I know that we are not talking about real guns here, but I'm just making the point that if it is legal to carry an unconcealed firearm on you, then it will be legal to carry a de-gassed paintball gun.

The only way you would get into trouble for this would be to present the paintball marker as a real weapon, for the same reasons that a robber with their hand in their pocket can be arrested for armed robbery if they imply that the hand is a gun.
no that is not within your legal rights to do that. no one can tell the difference between a loaded and unloaded weapon. you are not allowed to carry a unconcealed weapon, unless of course you're a police officer, because last time I walked into a 7/11 and saw a guy with a gun on his side i felt a tad uneasy. I think it's funny when people like you talk like they know their "rights"

Last edited by frozenboogerman : 09-18-2007 at 06:18 PM.
frozenboogerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 06:19 PM #25
IonBeaver
haha you should play pump

wait dont cops train with tactical paintball markers
if you need a pump go to www.cartermachine.com don't settle for any other brand of pump
"The Ion is a good gun but the owner of the gun is what the gun becomes."
IonBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 08:41 PM #26
cockinmyhand

no, most shoot simunitions which is live rounds but the bullets are soft soap. you still need a vest and a metal face mask for it.
Old 09-18-2007, 08:59 PM #27
bcelos
Broken gun association

bcelos plays in the PSP
bcelos owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
bcelos is an NCPA player
bcelos plays in the APPA D4 division
If its in your lap, a cop prolly cant see it, so unless you get pulled over you should be good.

Only transport the guns with barrel socks and un aired, and it would be better to have the barrel off. Keep the gun in some sort of case

UConn Huskies NCPA Class A/NEXL D2
Geo 2 FST
bcelos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 10:17 PM #28
Jessecain1

the army trains with tippy's though

][ Inverted

http://98og.net/
Jessecain1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 12:25 AM #29
skynetftw
*Something Clever*

Put it in a freaking sports bag.... Just use logic
Even if it has the hopper attached to it, it'll fit and not break if put sideways.
Always keep the tank deattached though.
skynetftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 05:45 AM #30
zanea5
killin with a DM

Question lol

yeah im only 15 and just 4get what i said i was only being an *** but r u a cop because your pulling out all the anecdotes and laws ?
curious
zanea5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 11:20 AM #31
Always_Dazed
Under Achiever

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenboogerman View Post
no that is not within your legal rights to do that. no one can tell the difference between a loaded and unloaded weapon. you are not allowed to carry a unconcealed weapon, unless of course you're a police officer, because last time I walked into a 7/11 and saw a guy with a gun on his side i felt a tad uneasy. I think it's funny when people like you talk like they know their "rights"
Maybe I'm wrong then, I just have personally never been hassled while taking a firearm from Point A to Point B. Even while carrying it in my hand through town to a friend's house, unconcealed, past an officer. (I had the action open) Maybe it's just the mostly rural area I live in...
So is it illegal to have a rifle on a gun-rack in your vehicle? Haha, i don't think I've even seen a gun rack since I was a little kid.
I was nervous one time when I got pulled over with a rifle and pistol on the passenger seat, but since they were not concealed and I leaned out the window and told the officer about them before he was even halfway to my vehicle, he didn't really care. He just had me get out and stand outside the door while we talked.

Upon further consideration, In a large city or something, maybe the police wouldn't be so cool. But hey, I'm from a farm in Kansas. In this part of the country, practically more people do have firearms than don't. And 99.99 percent of the people who own a gun are extremely responsible and safe with them.

Well, I apologize if I did indeed mislead anyone, hope nobody got arrested because of me.
"Originally posted by fatalblow: Another player on my team is very popular, (We both play football for the highschool) and he constantly interrupts practice to make out with his girlfriend or on one occasion mine."

UNDER ACHIEVERS are sponsored by:
Rampage Paintball
Thread in Aggieville
Always_Dazed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 03:27 PM #32
pbmann1213
TBF

pbmann1213 supports Cereal Killerz 2
can you carry a gun with saftey on unloaded in your lap while in a car?
Old 10-07-2007, 12:18 PM #33
BEAN93x
originally a 2k6'er

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanea5 View Post
( thats a sad sad story the cops can eat my **** and go to hell of corse they no that a paintball marker isnt a gun, probly having his period or something and just being an ***. An alias or intimidater look nothing like a real fire arm.

you know its funny how ppl bash cops but when they are in trouble and need them they call them and rely on them

grow up and maybe you wouldn'y hat cops if you didn't do stupid crap

i was wonddring the same thing since if im in a car with a couple ppl on the way to the feild im not driving but i have the gun like next to me with condom on and all not loaded

I LOVE MY EGO
BEAN93x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 12:20 PM #34
BEAN93x
originally a 2k6'er

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenboogerman View Post
it is against the law to have anything capable of firing a projectil with enough force to kill or harm somone outside of a case. you cant tell me you got a high end marker but cant afford a 5 dollar soft gun case?

where i live here in good ol wv

you are allowed to carry a firearm such as rifle or shotgun on your shoulder i believe it has to be unloaded and can take it anywhere in public on your shoulder except for a governement building

but you need a license to carry and hand gun

I LOVE MY EGO
BEAN93x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 02:20 PM #35
pbmann1213
TBF

pbmann1213 supports Cereal Killerz 2
^hes right, except you can't carry the gun in the mall, a store, the bank, the post office, the library, school, office building, apartment building, ice cream shop, driving range, and bowling alley. Also you can't carry it on your shoulder without getting tackled and arrested. So you pretty much can't carry a gun these days, no matter what your rights say. and there is no reason for carrying a gun in publc unless your hunting traffic lights or something
Old 10-11-2007, 08:57 AM #36
GothicVash

some cop tried to arrest me and a few freinds for haveing markers in the trunk and airtanks in the back seat it was preety dumb im guessing he was green cuz the other cop that he called for backup yelled at him for them being paintball guns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessecain1 View Post
the army trains with tippy's though

no the army trains with ats guns due to that they look and sound like m16's and are clip fed and mechanical (only full auto mech that i know of to) there preety neat guns but i heard there a pain to maintain and were also specifically designed for the marines for training purposes
GothicVash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 12:17 PM #37
homer901

My friend got pulled over driving my car on the way back from getting pb supplies and I had my old M98 in the front seat with me. I set it on the floor when we got pulled over and as soon as he came up to the window I told him I had a pb gun on the floor. I had a harder time explaining why my friend, who had forgotten his license, was driving my car. I was upfront and honest with him about it though.

STR8 RIPPIN
homer901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 04:06 PM #38
crricha13

police need to include in the police academy a picture of paintball guns and say these do not fire deadly bullets you fuktards
crricha13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 04:47 PM #39
Chapman

Quote:
Originally Posted by crricha13 View Post
police need to include in the police academy a picture of paintball guns and say these do not fire deadly bullets you fuktards
Actually, Paintball guns can inflict more damage than you think. Take the eye, nose, and mouth region for example.

They should be treated exactly like real guns, but not in the manner stated at the beginning of the topic.

And yes, some cops know about Paintball, one owns the field I play at.
Chapman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 06:44 PM #40
AggiePBaller
Go Aggies! Whoop!

AggiePBaller donated to help Peyton Trent
If you get in a wreck, your marker is going to get busted up being loose and unprotected like that.
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything" -Wyatt Earp
AggiePBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 12:50 AM #41
seanr

I was actually pulled over when I had 2 guns in my car. The police officer just looked a bit nervous and put his hand on his holster, i quickly let him know I was on my way to a paintball tournament and he seemed more relaxed. if you act stupid, you'll get treated stupid
seanr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 02:52 PM #42
757 Pballer

I believe its legal. My friends and me were pulled over for loud exhaust. Shined light in the back seat 3 of us with our guns on our laps or on the ground. He didn't say anything.

I take photos and stuff...
Justawesomebrand.com
Facebook.com/Justawesomephotos
Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish
757 Pballer is offline   Reply With Quote