PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-16-2007, 09:38 PM #1
Loganat0r

DSR reg issues

Just got my T-board installed yesterday and took it outside to test. Well the board works great but after gasing up the marker i'd get 2 or 3 shots and it wouldent re-cock. I tried it again after disconnecting the hpa tank and watched the pressure gauge start at around 350 psi and drop with each shot until, again, i wouldent re-cock. So is this the reg not recharging? i replaced the oring in the large lower screw that holds the reg to the fitting that connects to the hose. Is it the this oring or somthing else?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-17-2007, 12:16 AM #2
ThatOneGuy?

try adjusting the pressure around until you find where it works
Old 08-17-2007, 01:43 AM #3
Loganat0r

the reg isnt recharging so i cant change the pressure. i get like 3 shots with descresing pressure and then nothing, only the noid clicks, air flow through the marker stops.
Old 08-17-2007, 02:11 AM #4
fishballer06
ShockerRepair.com

Annual Supporting Member
fishballer06 is BST Legit
fishballer06 plays in the PSP
fishballer06 donated to help Peyton Trent
fishballer06 supports our troops
fishballer06 supports DLX Technology
just don't keep the stock reg cuz it really does suck no matter what you do, I've had three piranha's and the stock reg sucked on them all, just replace it for $25-30, sorry

if you really wanted to fix it, I would just say raise the pressure some, my dsr's have always had a creeping problem, not a recharge problem, so good luck
Old 08-18-2007, 01:05 AM #5
plushdragon

has been a member for 10 years
plushdragon helped look for balloons
Re:

you may have pinched an o-ring in the reg or there dirt on the reg seat causing the reg not to work right. if you have a small c02 tank a quick check is to remove the reg from the marker and screw a small c02 tank dir into the asa if the marker shoots fine then it a reg issue.
Old 08-18-2007, 08:04 PM #6
Loganat0r

Yeah i figured it out, one of the o-rings in the upper part of the reg had come unseated. strap wrench = win when taking the regulator apart. Anyways it works fine now, played last night and no problems so it's fixed. Thanks for the suggestions