PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-19-2007, 04:16 AM #22
St3v3

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.Y.L.3 View Post
And how did you get the glass to break like that?

kyle you're so silly duded.
"You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last nite, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple
hours, this is your heaven on earth...live it...love it...Paintball 4 life.."
St3v3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-21-2007, 03:23 PM #23
OrbitalDeath127
whitewashed

has been a member for 10 years
OrbitalDeath127 is playing at Living Legends V
OrbitalDeath127 is an NCPA player
OrbitalDeath127 plays in the APPA D5 division
The last shot is sweet as hell. I like .
OrbitalDeath127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 07:17 PM #24
killer5284
Mpulse

thanks man, if you dig this, check out the flickr sight in my sig, there are a few more like the last kid jumping into the swimming pool

www.flickr.com/photos/dfake
killer5284 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 01:58 AM #25
Drex17
Valar Morghulis

Drex17 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Price seems a bit steep on that flash controller IMO. I'm in the process of *attempting* to build one myself from scratch and I'll let you guys know how it goes.
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age."
Drex17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 12:34 AM #26
gigante
in your face space coyote

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer5284 View Post
I have a canon digital rebel XT with the lens that comes with it. Im using a 50 dollar strobe from musiciansfriend.com, dont know the specifics, and the MAKE strobe kit..
i had a picture with that article. i didn't use the kit.

You kept a distance out of fear you'd break, but what good's a single windchime hanging quiet all alone? The music our collisions would make is the sound that turns "the road that leads us back home" into "home."

flickr
gigante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 11:27 AM #27
killer5284
Mpulse

what do you mean you had a picture "with that article" Yes you dont need to use the kit, but it sure helps alot, especially if you have multiple aspects to time in your photo, ie shooting a gun and taking a picture. Maybe I am mis understanding what you are saying gigante tho, did you use any device that tripped the strobe automatically? Or do you just have incredibly good timing?

www.flickr.com/photos/dfake
killer5284 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 09:39 AM #28
fallinginstyle217

^^^^thats a really cool shot except the only thing is, is that i dive competively and no offense but that blows and it just takes the fun out for me...really awsome shot though, and i like this thread a lot
fallinginstyle217 is offline   Reply With Quote