Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-08-2014, 04:34 PM #1
GatSplat

Booking Packages in Vantora Software

So, it's taken a bit, we thought this would be ready by extravaganza, but took us a bit longer, but we are going to be uploading the new package module on Wednesday Evening. This module will allow field owners to create as many custom packages as they wish, each having a different minimum and max number of players, duration, booking intervals, deposit, etc.

And all along we've had the ability to limit the number of people at the field at any given time. But with this new system, you can now limit the number of any given package at any time. For example, let's assume you do a Premier Package where each group gets their own personal ref. You can limit to only 2 of those going at any given time, or 1, or 4, etc.

Over and above that, you can place limitations on the amount of available equipment that is associated with a package. For example, lets assume you also do laser tag at your field, and have 25 guns. You can go into the Equipment section, and create a "Laser Tag Gun" item, and set it's quantity to 25. Then you can assign that item to the Laser Tag Package. So then perhaps you have 2 fields for laser tag play, and allow up to 20 in a group. You wold not want two groups of 15 booking in if you only have 25 guns. So it will watch your inventory, and if a group of 15 is using the guns, it will only allow 10 more until the time for the first group has expired, putting their guns back into available inventory.

It really has huge flexibility in how it can now handle the different aspects of fine tuning the number of people you want moving, the number of groups, or the number of available items.

I have a video at https://vantora.com/videos.asp#package1 that will walk you through part of the process if you want to check it out.

If you are one of the 75 or so fields that are already using our package, the system will take your existing bookings, and simply convert them into "Standard Package" bookings, with the same rules, minimums, etc that you are presently using. You can then go in and create more, edit, etc!

Let me know what you think, and feel free to post up any questions.

Larry

Paintball Field Reservation & Digital Waiver System.
Absolutely Free from now through June 2014! No set up fees! No monthly fees.

Last edited by GatSplat : 04-08-2014 at 04:39 PM.
GatSplat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 05:48 PM #2
TwistedPBMom
Field Owner

TwistedPBMom is a Supporting Member
TwistedPBMom is an Ultimate field/store owner
TwistedPBMom supports our troops
You read my mind, Larry. Was going to shoot you an email today regarding status. Can't wait to look at it!

TwistedPBMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 07:59 PM #3
Andocommando
Honey Badger don't care

has been a member for 10 years
Andocommando plays in the PSP
Andocommando plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedPBMom View Post
You read my mind, Larry. Was going to shoot you an email today regarding status. Can't wait to look at it!
I called Larry Last Friday with the same thing, he stopped me mid-sentence and just wait one more week! It will be finished!

Looking forward to the new updates

www.facebook.com/paintballarkansas
Andocommando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 07:04 AM #4
pnlpaintball

cant wait to check out these new options!!

thanks larry

mike
pnlpaintball is offline   Reply With Quote