Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-06-2015, 12:16 PM #1
Hehn3

Starting a paintball field

My friend is deaf and I really like to learn how to start own business. And we want to open our own paintball field. We have good ideas for the types of field want to create. We also want to sell clothing like t-shirts, hats and beanies there and paintball gear and accessories. What we need to know is how to start, where to start, what all do we need to do, how can we find funding? Advice from small business owners or from any business man/woman would be very helpful. I am deaf and my family are hearing. My family own business greenhouse 34 years in business. Outdoor field would be cool in my opinion. My family will teach me what do I need to do.

Last edited by Hehn3 : 03-06-2015 at 01:47 PM.
Hehn3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-06-2015, 10:26 PM #2
SHONI3

This is an excellent cause, but you are basically asking for help on learning this from conception to realization. You're asking someone else to do all of the work for you. I think you need to do some more research and ask some more specific questions. I wish you the best of luck, and if you can expand some more on what you already have figured out and what little things you need to understand, that would get you a much more fulfilling response in my opinion
SHONI3 is offline   Reply With Quote