Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-01-2007, 08:30 PM #1
taylorking
Boom! Headshot

Exclamation Spyder response trigger mod

I saw on this website: http://www.sundragonpps.com/paintbal...er_rt_mod.html
Does anybody know if it will work on a CAMD board and do you have to have the switch to make it work? And can somebody describe what it does because all that happens is the middle and upper prong on the switch are joined together.

thanks

Feedback

+8/-0
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-02-2007, 03:05 AM #2
customparts
Semi Auto Pump

Ok the mod doesn't work on every board. You don't need the swich unless you want to turn the mod off. As for how it works the upper prong and middle prong is a closed circut when the trigger is released. The middle and lower prong is a closed circut when the trigger is pulled. The board tells the gun to fire when the circut is closed.

The lower and upper prong usualy needs to be conected together. Not the middle and uper prong. If you need more help just pm me. Note that the mod doesn't always work.

IF THE FIRST THING YOU WOULD GRAB IN A FIRE IS YOUR PAINTBALL STUFF, PUT THIS IN YOUR SIG

"Dont add oil to your fill nipple" the life you save might just be your own.

You can see pictures of my guns at my website www.custompaintballparts.com
Old 08-10-2007, 09:48 PM #3
Choiboy
Mr. ****** \/

hmmm...i tried this with my rocking trigger lol it didn't work...i tried lower and mid, upper and lower, upper and mid, lower and uper, and it still didn't work, However it is fun jumping the switch and make the solenoid click lol
Old 08-11-2007, 03:09 AM #4
balla245

worked for me when i did it to my friends pilot, which, if im not mistaken has a camd frame.

Old +48 | New +31
Old 08-11-2007, 04:07 AM #5
nenkitsune

I dont' think it'll work with the rocking frame since both switches on it would be in the ON position all the time, so when you push the top and release nothing would happen on the release since the lower switch is already in the ON position. On most boards though (single switch) the lower and mid are hooked up already, then you jump the upper and mid together. it makes it fire on both the pull and release

Spyder E-99 Avant (out of commission/spimmifying)
Kingman EM-1: Kapp Bushmaster V/A, Bumper mod, Modded stock bolt, Tboarded (ver a), WGP Ergo reg

My Feedback
Old 08-11-2007, 10:49 AM #6
Oscum Guy
56k Killa

take a wire and solder the bottom and top prong together.

didnt work for me tho.
Old 08-11-2007, 03:14 PM #7
nenkitsune

it's the middle and top.....that's how i've always done it.

Spyder E-99 Avant (out of commission/spimmifying)
Kingman EM-1: Kapp Bushmaster V/A, Bumper mod, Modded stock bolt, Tboarded (ver a), WGP Ergo reg

My Feedback
Old 08-13-2007, 04:33 PM #8
mygunhadaorgasmonyou
lost my 2k5 account

just buy a new board, you'll have a much higher rate of fire and your **** wont be ghetto
Old 08-15-2007, 09:24 AM #9
hp_lovecraft
Resident old timer

has been a member for 10 years
This response-mode mod does work. The important part that they kinda leave out is the timing is critical.

Enough of a gap has to exist between the switch#1 "on" and the switch#2 "on". If the gap is too small, the board debounce will mistake the switching for signal noise.

This can be tweaked if the board has an adjustable debounce, but nearly all are fixed. In that case, the trigger pull might have to be increased enough to allow for enough lead time for the trigger.

nik