Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-09-2007, 09:43 AM #22
fretmelter

well we have heard even stupider noobs soooo.

WTT:i need your cheap pump.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-09-2007, 09:45 AM #23
XSVFAN890
Back from the dead!

XSVFAN890 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
poor...confused...little creatures...

Last edited by XSVFAN890 : Tomorrow at 12:67 PM.
Old 08-09-2007, 10:06 AM #24
fabio25
KILL OR BE KILLED!

i shoot into my sleaping bag. that works good

www.nightmarecrew.com
www.affordablepaintballs.com
Old 08-09-2007, 10:16 AM #25
XSVFAN890
Back from the dead!

That's actually a good idea...I might try that...once I buy reballs.

Old 08-09-2007, 11:25 AM #26
commandercup

Quote:
Originally Posted by XSVFAN890 View Post
That's actually a good idea...I might try that...once I buy reballs.
won't the balls fly around everywhere?
Old 08-09-2007, 01:22 PM #27
p8nt4brainz

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabio25 View Post
i shoot into my sleaping bag. that works good
Old 08-09-2007, 02:30 PM #28
PM6 BALLER 4 LIFE
i love HK

lame /\ /\ /\

1337 1337 1337 1337!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"the GAT hammock" GUN STANDZ
Old 08-09-2007, 02:54 PM #29
Milky Spore
i be illin'.

I use a big cardboard cut-out of Osama.

I actually use a recycling bin stuffed with blankets, but in my cellar, there's a recessed pit, and that's where I put the bin so if any of them fall out they all roll into the pit.
Old 08-09-2007, 02:59 PM #30
PM6 BALLER 4 LIFE
i love HK

mines teh best

"the GAT hammock" GUN STANDZ
Old 08-09-2007, 03:20 PM #31
freestyleman
pew pew pew gtfo

freestyleman plays in the PSP
freestyleman owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
freestyleman plays in the APPA D4 division
haha nice

|+23/-0 OLD |
Old 08-09-2007, 03:42 PM #32
MrBoots21
MRBOOTS MRBOOTS MRBOOTS

MrBoots21 helped look for balloons
MrBoots21 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Spore View Post
I use a big cardboard cut-out of Osama.
once we catch the bastard we can use the real osama and crank up our velocity
Old 08-09-2007, 04:20 PM #33
Milky Spore
i be illin'.

Man I'd so love to do that. Didn't we actually see him at one point? Not in video, but didn't we actually see him, but he got away?
Old 08-09-2007, 04:48 PM #34
Nah 85
- muted -

Nah 85 supports Team VICIOUS
anyone thought of making a face with a big hole in the front and like a basket on the bottom, seems like it would be a good idea for snap shooting practice.
Old 08-10-2007, 02:36 AM #35
Irish pride

does any company make one?

IRISH MAFIA
Old 08-10-2007, 01:51 PM #36
Bloodangel13

Bloodangel13 helped look for balloons
Bloodangel13 is playing at Living Legends III
cut the bottoms outa socks, sew togehter to make long tube, put a hole in a box or somethin tape one open end so its open at the hole, then tape a put in the other end, turn around the box so the hoel faces you, and shoot into it.....

If it aint broke, fix it till it is.
Old 08-10-2007, 02:28 PM #37
XSVFAN890
Back from the dead!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Spore View Post
Man I'd so love to do that. Didn't we actually see him at one point? Not in video, but didn't we actually see him, but he got away?
Yeah, he was spotted with Lindsay Lohan at the premier of Mean Girls.

Old 08-10-2007, 10:55 PM #38
skeelo9
Cory Owns

if you didnt know we were talking about reball catchers this thread would sound sooooo dirty. haha. i shoot into a sleeping bag too
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...8#post38164468
VVold feedbackVV
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...8#post30023768
Old 08-11-2007, 05:52 PM #39
Choiboy
Mr. ****** \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeelo9 View Post
if you didnt know we were talking about reball catchers this thread would sound sooooo dirty. haha. i shoot into a sleeping bag too
lol i see were u r comin from lol but as for me no reballs lol real paint at trees in my backyard
Old 08-11-2007, 06:38 PM #40
sicandhopeless

sicandhopeless owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
sicandhopeless supports Team VICIOUS
best reball catchers in order of value

1 pillow in a box.....cant beat it...\

2(my fav) put a FITTED sheet (the ones w/ the elastic on em) over a clothsline so that the lop part is facing you(so theres a cup on the bottom)then take two pieces of string w/ binder clips (thos black things you put on paper to keep them together) tied to the end and tie the non binder clip end to the clothsline and clip the other end to the sheet....shoot at the sheet and for the most part the balls fall into the bottom of the shet

3 construct a pvc frame that you wrap tarps around (kinda tight) make it so that the tarps go from about 3ft off the ground (maby higher) to abotu 6-7 ft of the ground make it about 4-5 ft wide and about 5 ft deep...wrap the bottom tarp VERRY tight.... cut a square thats about 8 inches by 8 inches near the front (or in the middle its up to you)then (all of this idea is someone eleses except this comming part which is mine) take another piece of tarp (or if you have it old netting) and string it up across the top....cut it so that its a buncha long strings....netting works better...with netting you just make it go diagnaly across the box so tha it fastens to the back bottom of it....set a box under your hole or on a stool under it...works excelent to practice snapshooting with...another option to it is to cut the hole on the bottom piece of tarp in one of the corners and just pick the tihng up and tilt it to that corner(its pretty light so sandbags or rocks or stakes would be needed in the wind)

finaly my last system (this one is the shiz....its probably cheaper than the above one but its kinda hard to make) first off you need a full sized tarp (like 10 by 8)<====thats the size i used...... take this tarp and rig two poles that hold it all the way up.... and also stake it to the ground so that its tight....now take your "target" and affix it to the center (we used a pillowcase and left the top of it facing up so we could slip pads in it so there would be less noise and stress on it when we were using it) cut the outline of this object out in the tarp and sew the object on (this takes a wile to make sure its done well) id sudgest taking that pieces of tarp you just cut and sewing them to the tarp where your about to sew to make it doubble thick.... anyhow put this taget dead center....next you want to take a piece of gutter and place it at a genorus angle running all the way across the tarp (only problem with this is that when the rebals hit the tarp they bounce....netting is what we used first time we did this and it worked much bette than the tarp (which we took the stakes off and it helped a little) when your putting this gutter on simply lash it somehow to one pole and then have it about half a foot lower on the other one....now if its a gutter w/ two ends on it put the closed end on the BOTTOM of the slope...if it doesnt have ends it doesnt matter...take the end and cut about the bottom half off....put a bucket on the end and your done,...or for the hell of it put a podrocket and your realy agg!!!!!

VCU
Old 08-11-2007, 06:47 PM #41
SpyderPB819

SpyderPB819 donated to help Peyton Trent
SpyderPB819 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicandhopeless View Post
best reball catchers in order of value

1 pillow in a box.....cant beat it...\

2(my fav) put a FITTED sheet (the ones w/ the elastic on em) over a clothsline so that the lop part is facing you(so theres a cup on the bottom)then take two pieces of string w/ binder clips (thos black things you put on paper to keep them together) tied to the end and tie the non binder clip end to the clothsline and clip the other end to the sheet....shoot at the sheet and for the most part the balls fall into the bottom of the shet

3 construct a pvc frame that you wrap tarps around (kinda tight) make it so that the tarps go from about 3ft off the ground (maby higher) to abotu 6-7 ft of the ground make it about 4-5 ft wide and about 5 ft deep...wrap the bottom tarp VERRY tight.... cut a square thats about 8 inches by 8 inches near the front (or in the middle its up to you)then (all of this idea is someone eleses except this comming part which is mine) take another piece of tarp (or if you have it old netting) and string it up across the top....cut it so that its a buncha long strings....netting works better...with netting you just make it go diagnaly across the box so tha it fastens to the back bottom of it....set a box under your hole or on a stool under it...works excelent to practice snapshooting with...another option to it is to cut the hole on the bottom piece of tarp in one of the corners and just pick the tihng up and tilt it to that corner(its pretty light so sandbags or rocks or stakes would be needed in the wind)

finaly my last system (this one is the shiz....its probably cheaper than the above one but its kinda hard to make) first off you need a full sized tarp (like 10 by 8)<====thats the size i used...... take this tarp and rig two poles that hold it all the way up.... and also stake it to the ground so that its tight....now take your "target" and affix it to the center (we used a pillowcase and left the top of it facing up so we could slip pads in it so there would be less noise and stress on it when we were using it) cut the outline of this object out in the tarp and sew the object on (this takes a wile to make sure its done well) id sudgest taking that pieces of tarp you just cut and sewing them to the tarp where your about to sew to make it doubble thick.... anyhow put this taget dead center....next you want to take a piece of gutter and place it at a genorus angle running all the way across the tarp (only problem with this is that when the rebals hit the tarp they bounce....netting is what we used first time we did this and it worked much bette than the tarp (which we took the stakes off and it helped a little) when your putting this gutter on simply lash it somehow to one pole and then have it about half a foot lower on the other one....now if its a gutter w/ two ends on it put the closed end on the BOTTOM of the slope...if it doesnt have ends it doesnt matter...take the end and cut about the bottom half off....put a bucket on the end and your done,...or for the hell of it put a podrocket and your realy agg!!!!!
Can you explain 1 better like you did for 3?
Old 08-11-2007, 07:01 PM #42
Box
Wroooaaarrrr!

Annual Supporting Member
Box is playing at Living Legends VII
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyderPB819 View Post
Can you explain 1 better like you did for 3?
1, open box
2, you put the pillow in the box
3, win