PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-06-2003, 09:07 PM #1
tynebeach

has been a member for 10 years
Team Losi XXX Spec R/C Truck

hey I'm trying to sell this stuff cause I really don't have time for it with school and work and paintballing and all. It's a really sweet car, I built the kit and have had no problems with it, and it's quite fast. It comes with:

Team Losi XXX Spec truck
Stock wheels and blue tires
Custom painted Team Losi body
Futaba Magnum Sport 2pc 2pcka 2 channel R/C system
Futaba MC230CR FET Speed controller (no reverse)
Futaba FP-R122JE AM 2 channel reciever
Fantom lower end racing motor
2 6-cell RE SP1500 battery packs
Dynamite Mega Peak AC/DC Auto Peak Detection Charger

all the stock internals are there and there are minor scratches on the bottom of the body. If you're interested name a price

if you want to see pics of it go to this and scoll down http://www.paintballforum.com/forum/...threadid=23290

My Gear:
~Ronin 4 Down Hanress~Green Xtreme Rage Tubes~Battle Swab + Straight Shot~Dye Invision mask~Redz Invincible Gloves~Smart Parts Starburst Jersey~BE Competition Pants~Reebok Cleats~
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-07-2003, 10:43 PM #2
punisher1984

hey whats up i will give you a Centerflag Hyperflow 68/3000 for it and i will throw in a red system x tank cover.. i never even used it it was given to me from my bro and i just dont use it.. hydro date was 10/01 and has a three year hydro date.. let me know..
Old 05-08-2003, 07:50 AM #3
tynebeach

no thanks, it's over $370 worth of R/C stuff new and I would take a 68 45, but not a 3000. Sorry

And just so everyone else knows, I'm NOT looking for $370 for all of this stuff, that would be a ripoff..

My Gear:
~Ronin 4 Down Hanress~Green Xtreme Rage Tubes~Battle Swab + Straight Shot~Dye Invision mask~Redz Invincible Gloves~Smart Parts Starburst Jersey~BE Competition Pants~Reebok Cleats~
Old 05-08-2003, 05:38 PM #4
punisher1984

i will also give you a black 12v revvy and a diablo skul thermal mask
Old 05-08-2003, 05:50 PM #5
tynebeach

hey punisher give me a couple days to think about it. Maybe I would take the nitro and some cash, how much cash would you give me with it? And also is it steel or fiber wrapped and is it HP or LP?

My Gear:
Old 05-08-2003, 05:53 PM #6
punisher1984

eh i really dont have the cash to give right now the tank is high pressure its not steel but its not fiberwrapped its kinda like a nitro duck tuff skinz bottle... its a really nice tank
Old 05-08-2003, 06:24 PM #7
tynebeach

well what else can you give me? I could probably take other paintball stuff and then sell it to friends and people on other boards. What else can you trade?

oh and how much does the tank weigh and does it work well?

My Gear:
Old 05-08-2003, 06:31 PM #8
punisher1984

i dont know how it works cuz i never used it im guessing it flows awesome cuz its a centerflag and they make awesome regs.. i could perhaps give you a gun.. like i will give you a green spyder aggressor and the tank with tank cover..
Old 05-08-2003, 07:10 PM #9
tynebeach

how old is the aggressor and what's the condition of it?
same question with the revvey and the mask

Oh and also do you have any info/pics on the mask

My Gear:

Last edited by tynebeach : 05-08-2003 at 07:25 PM.
Old 05-09-2003, 03:00 PM #10
tynebeach

bump, still for sale. punisher1984, I'm really interested in the tank + cover + revvey + mask for the R/C stuff...

My Gear:
Old 05-09-2003, 04:35 PM #11
punisher1984

okay sounds good email me at hursel3@aol.com so we can bang out the details. Thanks
Old 05-11-2003, 03:23 PM #12
tynebeach

okay dude for some reason your email didn't work for me, i tried it and I got a returned mail error message. You wanna try emailing me again?

My Gear:
Old 05-11-2003, 03:46 PM #13
jmtlplus
bLUnTeD

jmtlplus is a Supporting Member
Interested in car audio?
August 27th @ 2:51 am Mars is going to appear larger than it ever has in 60,000 years
Old 05-11-2003, 06:07 PM #14
tynebeach

what do you have?

I'm probably gonna sell it to the other guy, but if you set a deal with me before he does then it's yours.

Car audio wise, I'm interested in 2 10-15 inch subs, nothing too expensive and nothing cheap as hell. An amp to run the 2 subs and a box for them.

if you want this though you need to respond ASAP!!

My Gear:
Old 05-14-2003, 08:20 AM #15
tynebeach

punisher1984 are we still gonna work on trading the stuff? Haven't gotten a PM or email or anything from you for a while...

jmtlplus I still might be interested if this deal doesn't end up going through, what audio stuff are you selling?

My Gear:
Old 05-19-2003, 05:58 PM #16
tynebeach

okay punisher1984 hasn't really negotiated with me for a few days about the deal, so if anyone is interedted please post here!

I will take money, a nitro tank, or a car sub setup or any combination of this stuff.

My Gear:
Old 05-21-2003, 10:23 PM #17
tynebeach

\
\\
\\\
\\\\
\\\\\
\\\\\\
\\\
\\\
\\\

My Gear:
Old 05-23-2003, 09:25 PM #18
tynebeach

\
\\
\\\
\\\\
\\\\\
\\\\\\
\\\\\\\
\\\
\\\
\\\
\\\

My Gear:

Last edited by tynebeach : 05-23-2003 at 09:28 PM.
Old 05-24-2003, 02:55 PM #19
TimmYMaN
Banned

hey

how much you looking to get for it i will give you 100$
Old 05-24-2003, 03:50 PM #20
tynebeach

umm no... it's $380 worth of R/C stuff barely used.

My Gear:
Old 05-26-2003, 07:40 PM #21
tynebeach

I'm willing to trade this for car audio stuff it anyone wants to...

My Gear: