Well it has been a good time building this lil babe and just to start this off heres what it looked like from the start:
Isint she just a beauty?? lol **** no shes ugly as hell but hay it was just the first attempt.
I have done quite alot more now then when I first stared out with that gun /\
Now as for the real show stoper:
My allmost done iGo V3.0
The specs are:
- Ego T board
- Custom -15* asa with duel air lines for added speed, consistence and efficiency
- Custom made ego frame with intergrated asa /\
- Blue CP longy reg (I have big hands so if you dont like it then just STFU)
- UL kit (.688, .692, 10" tip, 12" tip and 14" tip)
- Blue ego grips (they feel the best to me)
- Blue Star trigger
- ASP custom painted guage
- Custom made body (Now with super Hi gloss)
- L7 bolt
- Custom painted CCM no pro
- Rare no CCM solid black collor
- SP S rail custyom painted
- Phat ASA
- Custom made guage
- Custom made Hi flow firing can
- Custom made Hi flow breach
- Ego eyes (with custom eye carier)
- and finaly a micro SMC noid for the gun to work on (and thats how it works with out a tray!!)
Ight now for the tech ****:
Weight = 1 LBS 14.4 OZ
OP = 90 PSI (and it will wokr at 20 BPS but ill see if i can cap the board)
Shots off of a 72/3k = about 1300 (I need to do a final test with a friends 68/45)
and Kick = Nothing you can just sit there with it and theres 0 kick)
Now for pics:
Alright, after that ill tell you how she works since I have your attention.
Ill start with the asa since its the most important part of the gun and this mod.
First you need a ion frame (its the only frame with a usable asa for moding)
cut the asa off of it.
This a lil bit of a tricky part here but hey its the best way I have for ya.
Drill the lil #10-32 screw for the breach to screw is and drill it out till you have a hole strait through the asa.
Plug the #10 32 screw hole with a #10 32 screw(get it in there and red lock tight it in so it wont go anywhere)
Now this is the hard part drill the hole on the inside of the asa to be 1/4".
Dremel out the asa so it has a groove and then drill 2 #10 32 holes for 2 barbs making sure you hit that 1/4" hole so air will pass through. Here the asa and what it should look like:
You see the 2 barbs and the hole on the inside (sorry its not a 1/4" hole but hey a 1/4" hole will work better)
The frame is the easy part and I think ill let you guys on your own there just for kicks since the pics show you how I have dont it. Just a lil tip the "cut the trigger"
I will tell you how to attach the asa to the frame tho, Dremel the frames front out so you can fill it with JB weld. Drill a hole in the asa for a lil screw so that the JB will hold it to the frame. Heres what the frame look like before I finished it:
Now take a dremel and grind the ***** down till it look like this ro till you think it looks good:
Ill leave you on that,