Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-06-2003, 05:38 PM #1
Treghc

Treghc is a Supporting Member
Treghc is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Treghc is a Forum Captain
Good tournament

Well, as you should all know, the first tournament of the new spring/summer (they're calling it both) survivor series was held at STP. I had a great time and I hope that everyone else did as well. The refs did a great job and I wanna give props to them for being fair and just doing an overall good job. There still seems to be a couple of sand baggers in the beginner division, but at least most of the teams and hte divisions they played in were fixed.

For those of you who don't know me, or who might know me, but just don't know my sn on pbnation, this is Alex from team I Don't Know (Unknown Paradise at the last series). I'm the back player with the matte blue LCD Matrix. Just wanted to say "hi" to everyone that played and great job CDR. You guys have a great team and you finally beat us at the worst possible time you're goin' down at Paradise though. Just wanna let you know that

I'm kinda heart broken that Savage somehow didn't make finals, considering they were supposed to be our strong team (if you didn't know, Savage and I Don't Know are all actually one team). But hey, we're actually beginners and this is our very first year playing together, so I think we'll both be up there as time goes on.

Hope to see everyone at the nest tourney and I hope the competition stays up there. The NPPL format was great. Well, basically everything was better than the last series. Way to go Jeff, Boss and everyone that helped setup the tournament.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-06-2003, 11:57 PM #2
unonad
Only one baby!!!!

I`ll second that!!!, this is "stomp" from wicked sick. We also thought the NPPL format was cool!! It makes for a more competitive field, It doesn`t hurt you too bad if you loose against a open, or rookie team, but you get the experience of playing at the next level!! We also agree that the refs did a excellent job! ((those that have a problem, try to ref sometime!!!))
It was cool to see some of the players that we haven`t seen since April. Looking forward to the next stop at Paradise as well, just hope for good weather everyone!!!! Glad to hear you doing well Boss,

V2-Revenge, Crusader VK, Halfmill VK, and 5 RAW VK\EX Bodies waiting for mill work.
U\L`d DM5,PM5`s-
Invert MINI-
Foehn bodied ION-
LEEK THE TOAD!!!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1402701 <<<<FeedBack
Old 05-07-2003, 03:39 PM #3
bhamripper
Banned

hey who won? Im said that i missed it, but had family things to deal with Oh well see you guys that the next throw down
Old 05-07-2003, 04:16 PM #4
unonad
Only one baby!!!!

I also had to leave after the first game of the semi`s My local was organizing our election ticket. My team Wicked Sick finished 2nd overall in beginner I believe..

V2-Revenge, Crusader VK, Halfmill VK, and 5 RAW VK\EX Bodies waiting for mill work.
U\L`d DM5,PM5`s-
Invert MINI-
Foehn bodied ION-
LEEK THE TOAD!!!
Old 05-07-2003, 04:45 PM #5
Treghc

Treghc is a Supporting Member
Treghc is a founding member
Treghc is a Forum Captain
all that I know is that CDR got first in open and my team finished right behind them. we had a tiebreaker and they wound up winning after we maxed them They're a great team though, so they deserve it.
Old 05-08-2003, 04:57 PM #6
unonad
Only one baby!!!!

Anyone seen pics from STP??? I haven`t seen standings or anything as of yet?? what gives??

U\L`d DM5,PM5`s-
Invert MINI-
Foehn bodied ION-
LEEK THE TOAD!!!