PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-05-2007, 05:21 PM #1
cockerfan123

e2 eye sensitivity??

i just played with a new e2 kit that i bought and everything worked perfectly except for the eye... it is completely clean and it seems to function well but when i would really rip on my gun it would chop paint. im assuming that this is because my eye sensitivity isnt set right. its at 45 right now, is this a good spot for it or is it too low? too high? i really have no idea...

"We can do anything we want. We're college students!"

my gun is better than your gun.

MDT ftmfw
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-05-2007, 05:24 PM #2
tipp98chopshop
Don't worry, Be pwnage

tipp98chopshop helped look for balloons
put settings back to factory fast or something. Lol I shoot my karni with a gravity loader with eyes on and I can shoot 12bps on psp ramp and no chops so if tuned well it should fine. my sensitivity is 52. check that you guns not set up for Breakbeam eyes if its using reflective or vise versa
Old 08-05-2007, 05:28 PM #3
cockerfan123

yeah im positive that its all set up right.. i spent a long time going through and setting up all of the parameters... i just think i may have gotten the eye sensitivity set wrong so i was seeing what everyone else had so i could cross reference mine to theirs

"We can do anything we want. We're college students!"

my gun is better than your gun.

MDT ftmfw
Old 08-05-2007, 05:40 PM #4
mshue
Deerfox

would the color paint affect it because i usually stick to lighter colored paint shells
Old 08-05-2007, 07:04 PM #5
Grivooga

Light is better it reflects more typically. Here is how I set mine. With the hopper off I go to the sensitivity menu. You'll see two numbers the top number is the current reading of the eye. The lower is the current sensitivity setting. The current reading is how reflective your bolt is (my black delrin is about 52). Pull your backblock back, which is easier done without air but should be fairly easy on most cockers even if it is aired . Now the current reading is the empty breach reading (I get 27). This should be low but not zero if the eye is working correctly. Now with the backblock back drop a ball of the paint you plan to shoot into the breech. The current reading should jump up fairly high (I usually see 80+ for a dark shell and 95+ for very bright or shiny shells). Now you'll want to adjust the sensitivity to be between the bolt reading and the paint reading. That should get you sorted. If you're still having problems go back to factory fast and start over.