PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-04-2007, 02:19 PM #1
Rusty_Gribble459 (Banned)
SmartPartsKid

need help with pmr

ok well i have a pmr and the back cap wont go back on. im not sure if the back cap is supposed to separate from the rest of the bolt assembly when you take it apart or what but i just cant get it back on. things ive noticed is that the oring in the back part of the bolt system where the back cap connects is a little mis shapen. the reason being i saw is because of the set screws back there. two of them are pushing the oring in a little bit so i cant pop the back cap back on. im not sure if its always supposed to be like this or not so any info would be great. also there is a leak down threw the bolt and im wondering what info i can get on fixing that because dye is closed right now and i cant contact them. so any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks.
Old 08-04-2007, 02:27 PM #2
freerider0611

those set screws are what hold the backcap on you need to loosen them and then push the backcap back on(it takes a little bit of force) then after you get the backca back on tighten those screws tight enough that the ca wont come off but loose enough so that the cap spins easily and don't screw the bottom screw in all the way it should have a couple threads showing.

for you leak lube all the o-rings
turn the reg all the way down gas it up and slowly raise it until it stops leaking.