Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 09-27-2001, 02:14 AM #1
t0m67
Awaiting Email Confirmation

has been a member for 10 years
How good is an ADG AutoMag Classic?

For all of you people who have owned an automag I was just wondering how good an automag is.....I hear it is accurate and very fast.Is that true?And what would you recommend to put on an Auotmag?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-28-2001, 12:00 PM #2
DOZY
TEAM KAOS

my automag is very accurate and very fast for a mag. the only upgrade that u will really need is a retro valve. it will make a lot faster. u also might want a new trigger, trigger frame and grips for comfort.

my mag

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1171482424
Old 09-28-2001, 04:20 PM #3
Nerobro

Nerobro is a Supporting Member
Well first off. Accuracy is a factor of the barrel, velocity consistancy, and the player. So.. Yes mags can be very very accurate.

There's a reason (well lots) that I won't sell my micromag. I have a gun that fits me better, but the mag has qualitys that make me not want to get rid of it. So yes, they are good.

As for upgrades... I don't considder a mag usefull unless it has a Revvy on it, a barrel that matches the paint, and preferably a n2 tank. An experienced player can get away with co2... But if you are new to mags, n2 is the rule of thumb.

IT makes the automag club a bit pricey to join, it's defintely not like buying a spyder. You can expect to spend $500-650 for a setup that you won't feel inadequate using. Those are new prices..

Omnipotence ain't all it's cracked up to be.......