Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-01-2007, 12:21 PM #1
EaEgoBalla05
SureShot Factory

EaEgoBalla05 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
EaEgoBalla05 plays in the APPA D5 division
Starting a Private School club

Hey I am trying to get a Private school(Berks Technical Institute) to start a new paintball club. I have a place to practice and a place to get hook ups on practice paint, but I dont know where to start with paperwork. I am supposed to set an appointment with the Dean of our school and if he approves it I have to then find a faculty advisor. From there then IF I am gathering this information from here correctly I have to propose a budget if they are to allow us to be funded at all. Does it sound like I have a good start? Any suggestions? I could use all the help I can get so let me know if you have any input at all. Thanks guys.
Old 08-02-2007, 02:12 AM #2
Formula51
its an otter.

What your saying is actually a really good start. What about talking to the athletics director? They might be important too. But yea, that sounds great. What school you go to, btw?
Old 08-02-2007, 09:07 AM #3
EaEgoBalla05
SureShot Factory

EaEgoBalla05 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
EaEgoBalla05 plays in the APPA D5 division
Berks Technical Institute in wyomissing, Pa. Like I said I have to go talk to the dean of the school and guess what I found out while I was at school wearing my Velocity Paintball INC shirt!?! He used to play paintball while he was younger too! And also there is one staff member that isn't in charge of any school clubs yet and he used to play paintball as well. So as far as I can tell without any official word as far as just getting the club started, this may be a little easier than I thought. Now as far as getting it partially funded, that is another story. I will keep you updated.
Old 08-02-2007, 10:04 AM #4
Formula51
its an otter.

You probably wont get funded. But thats the way it usually goes. Haha, but to find your Dean played, is pretty sweet. Looks like your in. Have fun man.